PDA

View Full Version : GC: The Tradelist of Stuff

xxFLOWxx
May 15, 2005, 02:43 PM
If you're interested,post here and maybe can PM eachother for time,items,and stuff.(I don't want any crap,like 9 stars,or lots of crap for one thing.)

*Heaven Punisher
*Red Sword+52
*Orotiagito
*Sange&Yasha+30
*Guard Wave-4 slots
*God/Body
*God/Ability
*God/Battle
*God/Power
*Flowen's Shield
*DF Field-4 slots
*Ragol Ring
*Black Ring

Can only trade on weekends-Q_Anon's got GC online. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxFLOWxx on 2005-05-15 15:52 ]</font>

Wrynn
May 16, 2005, 08:39 AM
Um i was interested in that heaven punisher, and that sange and yasha. I'm not sure what you'd want for them but heres what i got...

Varista

Kaladbolg (have 2 but 1 is untekked)
Dragon Slayer

Brionac

Slicer of Assassin (I have 2 one is plus 12)
Proto Regen Gear (I have 3)
Vjaya (i have 2)

Bloody Art (I have 4 but 2 are untekked an)
Cross Scar

Custom Ray Ver.00 (have 2)
Secret Gear (i have 2)

G-Assassin's Sabers/T-Assassin's Sabers

Angel/Mind

Master/Ability

Photon Drop (x7)

Grass Assassin's Arms

S-Beat's Arms

Silence Claw
if you see anything you like just pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] ok? See ya!!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

HUcastShinobi
May 17, 2005, 01:47 PM
I smell duping, that i do...

xxFLOWxx
May 17, 2005, 02:22 PM
If directed towards me,Duping is not one of my fortes....

Wrynn
May 17, 2005, 02:52 PM
Yea if anyone were to dupe anything anyway i think they'd dupe more than that!!:argh: I personally have all legit items. all the items i have now i found myself so i dont want to hear it ok!!? (and what the hell you cant smell anyway your an android!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wrynn on 2005-05-17 12:53 ]</font>

Ryna
May 17, 2005, 02:57 PM
On 2005-05-17 12:52, Wrynn wrote:
Yea if anyone were to dupe anything anyway i think they'd dupe more than that!!:argh: I personally have all legit items. all the items i have now i found myself so i dont want to hear it ok!!? (and what the hell you cant smell anyway your an android!!!)

I believe HUcastShinobi's post was directed towards xxFlowxx. If the character levels in Flow's profile are correct, then he/she would have to have been extraordinarily lucky to find the items he/she wants to trade.

xxFLOWxx
May 17, 2005, 04:06 PM
I feel insulted. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif Anyways,hacking/cheating is probably the stupidest thing on PSO.Its retarded.So please,believe what I say-Im no cheater. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Ryna
May 17, 2005, 04:30 PM
If you explained where you got some of your better items, it would help allay any doubts people might have.

Sitka
May 17, 2005, 04:54 PM
I'm kinda curious about the 1308 Black Sato on your xbox character in your profile.

No offense, but the highest non-cheating mag that I know of is 200.

As for your items, they may very well be legit. But, you might want to edit your profile...might help with the "legit" claim.

HUcastShinobi
May 17, 2005, 05:08 PM
I > Flow

And also, Shinobi is no longer in comission, you should look at people's profiles, not their name...

Ryna
May 17, 2005, 05:10 PM
On 2005-05-17 15:08, HUcastShinobi wrote:
I > Flow

That statement could be view as flamebaiting and doesn't really add much to the conversation.

And also, Shinobi is no longer in comission, you should look at people's profiles, not their name...

If your comment is directed at me, I addressed you by your username, so your point would be irrelevant.

HUcastShinobi
May 17, 2005, 05:23 PM
On 2005-05-17 12:52, Wrynn wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wrynn on 2005-05-17 12:53 ]</font>

I'm sorry if I did't point fingers, I'm just lazy. >.<

And how would you know that Androids can or cannot smell?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastShinobi on 2005-05-17 15:25 ]</font>

Sitka
May 17, 2005, 05:31 PM
On 2005-05-15 12:43, xxFLOWxx wrote:
If you're interested,post here and maybe can PM eachother for time,items,and stuff.(I don't want any crap,like 9 stars,or lots of crap for one thing.)

*Heaven Punisher
*Red Sword+52
*Orotiagito
*Sange&Yasha+30
*Guard Wave-4 slots
*God/Body
*God/Ability
*God/Battle
*God/Power
*Flowen's Shield
*DF Field-4 slots
*Ragol Ring
*Black Ring

Can only trade on weekends-Q_Anon's got GC online. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxFLOWxx on 2005-05-15 15:52 ]</font>

Back on track, no need to ruin Flow's post.

You have some great items up for trade and should get some good offers.

Good luck.

HUcastShinobi
May 17, 2005, 05:33 PM
Sitka, be logical here please! He doens't even own a skyly, and those stats are bizzarly high for anyones standards (unless you are like the Pro Legiters here). There is no way that that stuff is legit, I should know, considering his levels are too low, he doesn't have a Skyly on GC, and he says it's on his GC version.

Case Closed.

Ryna
May 17, 2005, 06:18 PM
On 2005-05-17 15:33, HUcastShinobi wrote:
Sitka, be logical here please! He doens't even own a skyly, and those stats are bizzarly high for anyones standards (unless you are like the Pro Legiters here). There is no way that that stuff is legit, I should know, considering his levels are too low, he doesn't have a Skyly on GC, and he says it's on his GC version.

Case Closed.

You've made your argument, so let's just leave xxFlowxx alone to conduct his trades.

xxFLOWxx
May 17, 2005, 07:40 PM
Im sorry,but my Xbox character is hacked,because of horrible FSOD attacks.I dont take opinions badly,I dont care what you say about me,I will read what you say about me and reply non-hurtfully.And,I did not dupe,but traded with good non-hacked PSO friends about my level,if that answers your question.I am sorry if I disgust anyone. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

EDIT:not all stuff was Traded-VAST majority is mine FYI.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxFLOWxx on 2005-05-17 18:10 ]</font>

someperson
May 17, 2005, 08:04 PM
okokokok.... leave xxFLOWxx alone he's one of my close friends and i was there at Q_anon house when he got the stuff. what happened is there was a carecter named star that had a glich in the game that made every enemy that has a rare item that can be droped (like even though al rappys only drop like hp material in normal) and he got like 20 barnches of paku paku no.... make that 3 trees of paku paku and some of those wepons he stole from Q_anon's little bro and i gave him the sange & yasha +30 because i traded several rare canes like the caduchos or however you spell it and the gal wind. still both me and xxFLOWxx are completely legit on game cube but as for xxFLOWxx on X-box well he really wanted to use rare items quick but he will get rid of his mag and stuff but im legit and the items i got online at Q_anon's house were mostly droped from some people who felt sry for me when i used a new carecter and/or traded and here is my list that the same thing as xxFLOWxx i can only trade on weekends and somebody would have to arrange a trade... A FAIR TRADE IM NOT STUPID

1. S-rank cards+ 30
2. Gods Shield Suzaku
3. Ila (good force mag) 22/0/8/170
4. 11 photon drops
5. 10 photon spheres
6. 14 spare mags ( 1 free with everytrade... maybe)
7. non hacked Rati (21/110/39/30)
8. non hacked nidra (40/110/25/25)
9.God/mind ( 3 of them)
10. God/battle
11. Proto regene gear - umm i forget how many slots
12. Gard wave - 4 slots
13. Magical Piece
14. 999,999 meseta that i can easyaly get ( with the photon spheres and drops)
15. kit of hamburger

and all of this i got from ether people feeling sry for me using still my club of laconium whitch can help a lot in ultamate whitch is what i always do because almost everything is weak to foie or tradeing. anyway if you wanna trade let me know!!!

Thanks
(^-^)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: someperson on 2005-05-22 08:36 ]</font>

Q_Anon
May 17, 2005, 08:41 PM
Let me clarify all of this. The glitch someperson describes was clearly AR induced and the heaven punisher cannot be legit.

Someperson the stuff you got is almost guaranteed hacked, who would trade that stuff as legit for a branch of paku paku no matter how desperate and the other things you traded were uninteresting except for my 0/50/35/25 caduceus that IS legit but those percents were wasted on a FO wep so its fairly pointless any way.

As for the stuff STOLEN from my brother all was duped or got illegitimately and nothing was good besides.

I hope this helps everyone and yes most of the listed items are illegitimate, its your choice to trade or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q_Anon on 2005-05-17 18:43 ]</font>

Wrynn
May 18, 2005, 08:53 AM
Hey HUcastShinobi um sorry about kinda biting yer head off earlier, i just dont like being told that i duped my items (which i have before) because i worked very hard to get all of them. I went from lv 1 to my now lv 83 all offline (that and im to stupid to know how to dupe stuff anyway) But any way i just wanted to say i was sorry and i hope you accept my apology. Oh and im a HUcaseal and everytime i said i smelled a rare item i was wrong :*( so i concluded that my android could not smell worth crap. Yours may tho ;D! But any way um well i showed my trade list earlier so if any one sees anything they like just pm me k? and just in case you didnt see it earlier or your like me and just dont feel like moving your mouse a coupla inches to see it here it is again...

Varista
Kaladbolg (have 2 but 1 is untekked)
Dragon Slayer
Brionac
Proto Regen Gear (I have 3)
Angel/Mind
Master/Ability
Photon Drop (x7)
Grass Assassin's Arms
S-Beat's Arms
Silence Claw
G-Assassin's Sabers/T-Assassin's Sabers
Gi Gue's Body (i would like 2 if possible but)
Vjaya (i have 2)
Bloody Art (I have 4 but 2 are untekked an)
Cross Scar
Secret Gear (i have 2)

And heres what i want in case anyone cares (or wants to trade)...

Chain Sawd
God Hand
God/Power (3 if possible)
God/Body
Regen. gear adv.
Gi Gue's Body (i would like 2 if possible but)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wrynn on 2005-05-18 06:58 ]</font>

HUcastShinobi
May 18, 2005, 01:36 PM
no big deal, but i still now stand larger on what i was on before, but im not commenting why...

Q_Anon
May 18, 2005, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry everyone about my friend's desperation to become part of the PSO "in" crowd but, don't judge him badly be cause i also agged him on a little though i now am getting rid of the items he gave me and try to get him to do the same.

HUcastShinobi
May 18, 2005, 04:25 PM
Hey, I'm useless and I don't fit in, and I could care less...

someperson
May 21, 2005, 02:19 PM
YOu kno what??..... Q_anon, your a little fatty god what the heck first of all i reserched the heven punishicher thing it cant be ar there are no codes for ar that are for PSO for gamecube Nor any other system besides Dreamcast and i reserched all the other code i could think of for pso NONE!!!!! ok so there for the heven punisher was ideed hacked but only semi hacked and you said it your self so dont say there is no such thing as semi hacked and the reason that it is semi hacked is that it was a glich in the game that star had but xxFLOWxx picked it up but my items are also maybe halfhacked but the only way to prove this is to check and see pipe for a hildetor xxFLOWxx with a ranger or pipe for a al rappy or somthin and have the heven punisher equipted and if the enemy drops a rare item it isnt hacked because it isnt posible to find a rare item if you have a hack item equiped and i did this and proved you wrong Q_anon !!!!! none of the items i have are hacked that i listed so there i piped and every thing for a cupple of al rappys and a few things from el rappys so there!!!!!!! which poroves that you may have a high iq but you can still be somwhat stupid somtimes and i kno what your thinking Q_anon " what the hack im not stupid ... How???" well you always told my check and prove your answers and you didnt and i did thank you very much as for wanting to be with the incrowd....""??? i have no idea what you are talking about i came to pso world cuz i needed help on pso and you told me to also and as for being in the trade message boardes xxFLOWxx was being called a duper which he is not so i had to prove it and he even asked me to help and even is i hadnt helped Q_anon both you and me both kno that xxFLOWxx is clearly not smart enuff to kno how to dupe stuff lol no offence xxFLOWxx..... but any way that proves that my stuff that i listed is 100% legit!!!!!!! humph..... k i just added that for emphasis but it was stupid oh well

Tycho
May 24, 2005, 05:40 AM
On 2005-05-21 12:19, someperson wrote:

Please. Sloooooww dooowwnnn.

Try to end sentences using dots, then sometimes press enter, once or twice.
That would make reading your post a lot easier.

PatserGOUKI
May 24, 2005, 06:39 AM
On 2005-05-17 14:06, xxFLOWxx wrote:
I feel insulted. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif Anyways,hacking/cheating is probably the stupidest thing on PSO.Its retarded.So please,believe what I say-Im no cheater. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

hmmm sorry, no one would trade a legit Heaven Punisher and or Sange & Yasha... DUPED!
Insulted... -> don't make me laugh!

Prove: tell me the percentages on the Heaven Punisher and the Sange & Yasha, thank you

PatserGOUKI

someperson
May 24, 2005, 06:56 PM
i dont kno what the heven punisher is but i kno the sange and yasha is legit so umm mr. SORRY " no one will trade a legit heven punisher or a sange and yasha???! DURRR" hello i would because i got it and xxFLOWxx i want ti back for you see i would trade the sange and yasha for a book of hitogata!!!

and i do believe the persents are (90/0/80/90) and they were gotten with photondrops and photon spheres

xxFLOWxx
May 24, 2005, 07:16 PM
Heaven Punisher-no percents.

someperson
May 25, 2005, 05:37 AM
There you have it then

oh and xxFLOWxx..... i want my sange and yasha back!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: someperson on 2005-05-25 03:38 ]</font>

Q_Anon
May 25, 2005, 04:33 PM
someperson you clearly didn't look hard enough because i recently met a person online and he had the so called "glitch." I found 1 FO wep and tekked it and saw a bunch more reds, grew suspicious and asked "do u have the "glitch" that makes rares always drop?" he said. "yes, but theyre all 4 u." after a while of picking up more i grew disgusted and sold all the rares and dropped the meseta.

SO that isn't worth crap and for that matter save your trash about me for PMs its annoying to have an audience for an argument.

About your stuff, no one in the right mind would give, give a non duped S-rank or many of the things you listed such as Sange&Yasha.

xxFLOWxx
May 25, 2005, 05:06 PM
Q_Anon,you have saved me much vigorous typing. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Anyway,Q_Anon,and everybody,has made their point,so lets give it a rest people.Besides,take the SY,I wouldnt want it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif