PDA

View Full Version : Chef Brian Says...

SquashDemon
May 15, 2005, 03:24 PM
I just finished reading the Ctrl+Alt+Del archives,
and I decided after one or two (thousand?) beers that this would be an entertaining topic for the landfill: think of something stupid/funny/random to say and actions to go with it!

I'll go first!

The penguin of evil has moved to my village!
but I will not give away all of my fishy fun to the large corn with wings! he is going to eat it and smile!!! do you know where I can find the golden axe? chopping penguins evil fenceposts sounds alot like lovely pumpkin bleching contests! *fires an Uzi into the air* NEVER QUESTION THE TOFU!!!

Jehosaphaty
May 15, 2005, 05:13 PM
someone hits the delete button for this topic. muw ha ha

FOAtHeart
May 15, 2005, 06:43 PM
I ended the fact that exactly the archive of Ctrl+Alt+Del is read and with 1 handle 2 later decided (thousand. ) The thing beer which is the topic which this holds in heart for refuse disposal: Concerning something saying think of stupid/funny/random and the behavior which goes with that! I first go! The penguin of badness moved to my village! But my raw it smells in the large corn where I have the wing and does not give straw raincoat everything pleasantly! As for him! ! You will eat that, you smile probably will be! You have known somewhere I can find the gold ax? As for chopping up wicked fenceposts of the penguin alot like the beautiful pumpkin bleching contest you sound! * Uzi to the fire air * never in TOFU! ! You do not have to ask,!

O:!!