PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: IKARI KEN (blue male hunter) IS A LOOTER AND THIEF

Guardian
Feb 10, 2001, 03:59 PM
Ikari Ken is guilty of the following crimes to the PSO community:

On Friday, February 9, 2001, Ikari Ken looted players (UShttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gifberon/10). This was observed by three players, all of whom could not believe how despicible this guy behaves. He claimed for 15 minutes that he did not loot anyone, "LOOK MAN WTF I DON'T HAVE YOUR @#&^", before finally admitting to having done so.

A kind player tried to compensate the victim by giving the victim several special weapons. ALL were promptly stolen by Ikari Ken during the bad lag. He offered to return the stolen gifts if we offered him a mag (after we already gave him two mags out of kindness before we knew he was a looter and a thief and a liar). The fact that we repeatedly saved his skinny rear end in the dungeons before he looted us is pathetic.

Simply put, Ikari Ken is a liar, a cheat, a looter, and a stealer of the gifts of kind players.

Ikari Ken is a male hunter dressed in blue. As of Friday, Feb 10, he was level 22, and I doubt he will get very far based on how he plays. If you see him, do *NOT* cuss him out-- instead, play along, use a junkie weapon just in case, and when he dies, loot him clean. Then deny you looted him, then admit to looting him, offer to give his items back in a sale or trade, and cheat him again. Perhaps after this happens to him enough he will realize he is not welcome in our mostly very kind and generous community.

-Guardian

Ratsmack
Feb 10, 2001, 04:33 PM
Sounds like a job for...me. I hang around the Oberon servers, if I see him, I'll take your advice. Stealing from theives is fuuuuuun.

Josh
Feb 11, 2001, 12:51 AM
Yeah. He did the same thing to my friend. He took an item from him after he died, but I stole it back, because he tried to taunt my friend with it by putting it on the ground, but i was behind him in the shop and ran over and took it and gave it back to my friend.
He did the same thing to us too. He denied he took it and blamed it on the 4th player in the game, because he was standing there too when my friend died. He finally admitted it and started rambling on about how stealing is part of the game...
I think we were on Oberon 16

Nicodemus
Feb 12, 2001, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, Ikari Ken is right. Stealing is part of the game. However, whether it's in the spirit of the game is another matter.

I have played with all types, as I'm sure most of you have as well. I have played with those that need a little boost to get going. So, you drop them an item or two. What the heck, most of us don't really care too much about Meseta after playing through Hard, so an item that sells for 3000 or so won't make a difference to us, but it will sure make a difference to them.

Then there are those that offer goodies for free. Although a pang of guilt strikes when they offer the gift without asking for anything in return, it would be rude not to take the offered gift. Besides, this will insure that you cover their behinds whenever battle gets heated.

Lastly, there are the Ikari Kens. Those without (dare I say it) Honor. They simply loot and rob anyone that fails to come their way. The sad fact is that more will fall victim to him and those like him. So, stealing is part of the game...but so is revenge.

Ratsmack
Feb 12, 2001, 05:53 PM
Technically, you're right. But then again, technically has come to mean absolutely crap. Now, just because you CAN steal in a game, doesn't make it part of the game. You CAN dupe in the game, but it's not just another part of the game, now is it? TECHNICALLY, it is. Technically. And since PSO is set up so you HAVE to be in a team and you cannot kick out any members, you give some trust to the other people that they won't just let you die and take your shit. Ikari breaks that trust, and that makes him just a bad player, and a rotten person to boot. Though, technically, he's doing the right thing. Right? Technically.