PDA

View Full Version : Books of Katana and Agito's

Azriel
Feb 22, 2001, 04:31 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find the Katana Books? I have Katana book2 and I am looking for the others. I also need to know where to find a real AGITO.

Oh yeah, if anyone knows what you need to kill to get stag cuttlery and twin brand, the info would be apprieciated. Thanks.

Omegaxboy
Feb 22, 2001, 11:58 PM
ahhhhhh......I got book 1 and 3.....and I trade your 2 with something???

JaDe
Feb 23, 2001, 04:16 PM
sup folks....I have an extra book of kitana 3...if u want it just look for me on puck/9 alright...I'll be the little short fomarl named Jade....ok...peace

Dragon-Ibuki
Feb 27, 2001, 11:09 PM
Where do you find those books?

ZiGDoG
Feb 27, 2001, 11:22 PM
I got a book off a Pan Arms in Mines 3 on V-Hard. And then some duper gave me 3 sets of all 3 books which i've given out to newbies. I still have one extra left over Katana Book 1. What do you do with them anyway? Because I have the real Agito and yet i still have all 3 books. And i didnt trade for the real agito either i went to the guy to get it authenticated.

Azra_el
Feb 28, 2001, 01:02 PM
i got a book of katana 3 after killing a monster (don't remember which) in caves on v.hard online. i created that game, and my section id is oran.

Mandolin
Mar 1, 2001, 08:24 PM
I too have a fake agito and book 1 and 3, and I'm really wondering about how to get true agito, and whatnot. (doesn't seem that the quest for Agito has more story to it than the actual game does?)