PDA

View Full Version : should i buy...

Wyndham
May 25, 2005, 02:35 AM
Mega man X Command Mission for my GC or Mega man x7 for my ps2?

why should you care?

i dunno.

Nai_Calus
May 25, 2005, 02:48 AM
Calliope.

Wyndham
May 25, 2005, 02:49 AM
On 2005-05-25 00:48, Ian-KunX wrote:
Calliope.

you mean the muse?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 25, 2005, 02:53 AM
Didn't I already tell you? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Command Mission, while its only a 'by the books RPG', is probably okay-if you're not looking for anything spectacular(and if the price is way less than $50 USD, preferably $20-30 New).

Megaman X7 looked like a "Blah, that ain't no good. When I watched a lil bro play it. The new 3D-esque areas ain't great fun. More hassle.

X-8 I hear has less of those 3D levels and more of straight up X-style platforming.

But its your money. Spend it wisely.
Put it into a bank account, freze yourself in a cryogenic freezing chamber and come back to trilions of dollars, a thousand years later.

Wyndham
May 25, 2005, 02:57 AM
On 2005-05-25 00:53, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Didn't I already tell you? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Command Mission, while its only a 'by the books RPG', is probably okay-if you're not looking for anything spectacular(and if the price is way less than $50 USD, preferably $20-30 New).

Megaman X7 looked like a "Blah, that ain't no good. When I watched a lil bro play it. The new 3D-esque areas ain't great fun. More hassle.

X-8 I hear has less of those 3D levels and more of straight up X-style platforming.

But its your money. Spend it wisely.
Put it into a bank account, freze yourself in a cryogenic freezing chamber and come back to trilions of dollars, a thousand years later.

see, here's the problem. it's my brother who's buying it, and i need opinions to show him.
ain't that nice?
(im hating the foul stench coming from the expression "aint")
btw, Hayabusa, im on IM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-05-25 00:57 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 25, 2005, 03:09 AM
On 2005-05-25 00:57, Oran1324 wrote:

see, here's the problem. it's my brother who's buying it, and i need opinions to show him.
ain't that nice?
(im hating the foul stench coming from the expression "aint")
btw, Hayabusa, im on IM.

Don't take out a loan from siblings, he'll own your soul, friend! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I haven't played either, so my opinion is moot.
I'm taking it from a few reviews, and nothing more than that.

To the google mobile?!

Outrider
May 25, 2005, 06:24 PM
I honestly can't believe there aren't better games to get than those two Mega Man X games. Do you have Resident Evil 4 yet? Get Resident Evil 4 before you get either of those. I guarantee that you'll enjoy every minute of the game.

Hey, Mega Man X is usually a pretty good series, but there are so many "must-have" titles out there, that those should hardly be anywhere near the top of your priority list.

Deathscythealpha
May 25, 2005, 07:20 PM
Comman Missions gets boring very quickly. While it puts itself out as an RPG, you seem to be constantly playing in Point A to B levels that are very bland and un-interesting. The character artwork is fantastic thoug, but not worth the full price of the game for.

From what Ive played of X8, its nothing great. Not very many enemies to attack and the 3D Graphics are a bit 'blah'. Maybe would have been better if they had gone with good, old reliable sprites. Buy if its very, very cheap.

Wyndham
May 25, 2005, 10:57 PM
both of them are 18$, and hes not interested in RE.

Outrider
May 26, 2005, 02:01 AM
On 2005-05-25 20:57, Oran1324 wrote:
both of them are 18$, and hes not interested in RE.

Then he has no right playing video games.

Tell him I said that. Tell him.

No man can live without the sweet embrace of RE4.

EDIT: And anyone who says otherwise is obviously a liar and/or a communist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2005-05-26 00:02 ]</font>