PDA

View Full Version : GC: mY waeponds are gone!!!!!!!

ultimateHumar
Jun 7, 2005, 10:08 PM
when I turned off my system and logged back in all my weaponds and items were gone!!! how come???

trypticon
Jun 7, 2005, 10:09 PM
Because you did it online when nothing was equiped without saving?

Genoa
Jun 7, 2005, 10:11 PM
Did you transfer your character to another memory card when playing multiplayer and tried to play with your character? If so, the message alert that pops up states you CAN activate the player, but at the cost of all your items and meseta being deleted.

Or, if you were playing online, you could have none of your items equiped and got FSOD'd... being FSOD'd means you only keep the items you had equiped and the items in your bank remain as well.

I couldn't have been data corruption... because your character is still alive. Do you think someone else in your place could have.... done something with your character when you were not there?... I can't think of another way it could have just disapeared

Genoa
Jun 7, 2005, 10:12 PM
On 2005-06-07 20:09, trypticon wrote:
Because you did it online when nothing was equiped without saving?

beaten again >_> ,curse you!

Skorpius
Jun 7, 2005, 10:32 PM
There goes your uber J-Blade, eh?

Genoa
Jun 7, 2005, 10:51 PM
What if Legits secretly made a hax that puts "fsod bombs" in duped/haxed items, so when the legit gives it to a stupid n00b who wants all the bestest haxz0red weapons ever, when they pull it out to use it on the field, they get FSOD'd! But they also loose they're super cool weapon that had the bomb in it as well.... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 7, 2005, 11:05 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I say that would suck royally. However..it would prevent people from getting haxxed items and prevent them from becoming to powerful in less than an few hours.

rena-ko
Jun 8, 2005, 03:32 AM
off topic, are we? those 'legits' wouldnt be 'legits' anymore since they violate the ToS by creating such a trap.

and back on topic:
fsoded yourself, hm? well, i guess this will be the last time for you. i wont even mention you could have read that up in the manual... ah, i did it nonetheless.

well, better luck next time.

ultimateHumar
Jun 8, 2005, 10:05 AM
Yeah my j-blade is gone. That sucks:( Along With mt monster parts and photon drops.

RoninJoku
Jun 8, 2005, 12:01 PM
On 2005-06-08 08:05, ultimateHumar wrote:
Yeah my j-blade is gone.

...lol

...I'm sorry... That's just too funny http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Blue-Hawk
Jun 8, 2005, 01:05 PM
Ya know, Imay not feel anything towards PSO anymore, but this just made me laugh. Thanks for brighteing an otherwise crappy day.

ai_no_usagi
Jun 8, 2005, 02:12 PM
hmm, did you perhaps just...turn the gamecube off without first going to the "quit game" thingy? if so..there's your problem.

Genoa
Jun 8, 2005, 02:45 PM
On 2005-06-08 12:12, ai_no_usagi wrote:
hmm, did you perhaps just...turn the gamecube off without first going to the "quit game" thingy? if so..there's your problem.

Well... I kind of doubt that he aquired all of his items during one game play, because he said that they're ALL gone... so, I dunno, and it's not like he turned it off after he hit quit game... because he would have corrupted the whole memory card and lost his characters as well.

CupOfCoffee
Jun 8, 2005, 11:03 PM
Maybe he just meant all his inventory items.

But still, yeah, the J-Blade. +100 pimpness points for Skorp. XD