PDA

View Full Version : Happy is weird?

Zelutos
Jun 8, 2005, 04:02 PM
I find that very amusing. I go and hang out with a few of my friends, and it cheers me up completely! Happy as a..uh....dog running through a park? Anyways, i'm really happy during/after i hang out with friends.

Anyways, yesterday i went out for lunch with a small group of friends, and then my good friend Mark snatched me after class and we went to his house and played DDR with one other person. Overjoyed, is a word you could use to describe how i was feeling. Okay, that said, i get home, all happy, and a friend who wasn't at school yesterday called me. I'm happy, i sound happy, i feel happy, i am happy, and he says that he's stupid. Jokingly, i agree that he is, then i admit that i was just joking. I am now accused of acting weird.

Weird? Weird you say? Uh, d00d, that wasn't weird. I do that every time someone insults themself, and they know, and i know that i'm just joking. Don't know why you take it so personally this time.

Well just to let you know, that your lifes problems arn't mine, so you don't need to take all your anger out on me. i do things to make you mad, you do things to make me mad; don't know why you won't talk to me about it. I really wish we would talk.

"If being happy means constantly insulting me, then i don't want to be around you."

You don't want me around no matter what mood i'm in, so do i need to get a frontal lobotomy [how the heck do you spell that??] in order for me to be around you? K, well, i'm not willing to go that far. Sorry, i don't like being a vegetable.

So yeah, i'll leave you all alone now.

RoninJoku
Jun 8, 2005, 04:15 PM
I think your friend has problems... Perhaps his heart is in the hands of some unknown demons... Maybe that cursed "green" one that I know so well... But I don't know enough about the situation to elaborate.

.....I support DDR ~thumbs up~

Zelutos
Jun 8, 2005, 06:00 PM
On 2005-06-08 14:15, RurouniJoku wrote:
I think your friend has problems... Perhaps his heart is in the hands of some unknown demons... Maybe that cursed "green" one that I know so well... But I don't know enough about the situation to elaborate.

.....I support DDR ~thumbs up~

We both have problems, but i'm not so sure he wants to talk them out. It it that it's not manly to talk about how we feel? I mean, we're human, are we not? And besides, no one needs to know what we say in private, so no one would even know that we talked.

Yeah, i admit, sometimes it's probably mean of me to agree with something they said, and say i'm joking [which i was], but's it's mean of him to go and say i mean something else by it. Man. I'm thinking i don't want friends anymore. That, and my parents, seem to be the only things that are bad in my life. Everything else seems to be going okay.

Sayara
Jun 8, 2005, 08:09 PM
You told me, having friends will make things better.

Don't back out on your word on me. Zelu, why give a fuck about one person? There are 760003495-394-59 people out there you can easily make friends with plenty of people.

if you get grief of this one, toss em back into the sea.

Zelutos
Jun 8, 2005, 10:25 PM
On 2005-06-08 18:09, Tingle wrote:

Don't back out on your word on me.

I said that? When? I don't remember http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

KodiaX987
Jun 8, 2005, 10:42 PM
Wait, so you're happy, but you crack a joke at someone and he says you're weird that you made the joke, but you associate the weird comment with the fact that you're happy, and thus out of all this you accuse the other guy of shooting his anger at you? Your story has no head nor tail!

Bradicus
Jun 8, 2005, 10:48 PM
Perhaps he snapped (I assume there was more to it than simply "You're such a nut!") because he was a bit depressed, and your upbeat attitude grated a bit? We all know that it can feel a bit patronizing.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Sayara
Jun 9, 2005, 08:53 AM
On 2005-06-08 20:25, Zelutos wrote:

I said that? When? I don't remember http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Living alone really won't make you happy. All you need is a best friend....a GOOD best friend like i have. Live with your best friend.

And don't worry, things always get better for people after stuff like this happens. Just don't dwell on it and you'll be fine ^.^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2005-06-09 06:53 ]</font>

Zelutos
Jun 9, 2005, 04:40 PM
On 2005-06-09 06:53, Tingle wrote:

On 2005-06-08 20:25, Zelutos wrote:

Living alone really won't make you happy. All you need is a best friend....a GOOD best friend like i have. Live with your best friend.

And don't worry, things always get better for people after stuff like this happens. Just don't dwell on it and you'll be fine ^.^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2005-06-09 06:53 ]</font>

Lol, i still don't remember that http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Oh well.