PDA

View Full Version : The Bad Thread

Assazin
Jun 9, 2005, 06:13 PM
I made this topic for you to post your unluckiest day.
Mine was on a Seat of the Heart on Ult. With my Redria HUcast, I killed a Gibbles and infront my eyes a shiny red box appeared!But an Ill Gill killed Elly, so i never knew what was that red box(maybe a God/Battle Crap!!!) :'(.
My unluckiest day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Assazin on 2005-06-09 16:14 ]</font>

Sef
Jun 9, 2005, 06:23 PM
Last week.

A series of events led me to become level 1 again. Got to keep all my items that weren't equipped...

Slowly working my way up...

Assazin
Jun 9, 2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah iknow how it feels, when starting to play pso i was saving and elctricity went off http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dhylec
Jun 9, 2005, 07:57 PM
ya know, this fits in rants better..

navci
Jun 10, 2005, 12:36 AM
How about, missing a bus. keep closing drawers on your own finger. Get yelled at randomly by picky people. Open a coke that became a coke fountain, having to mop the floor, clean the counter, look like an idiot. Then, bought a 2L drink, the bus didn't stop for you. You walk an extra kilometer to get to another bus stop. The bus skipped your stop due to last minute route change. You walk 10 blocks with 2L drink, come home to no dinner, and your brother is mad at you randomly. Then have someone harass you and you can't get away. Close drawer on your finger again. Kicked your little toe on the bookshelf. Talk on the phone and at the best time of convo, the battery died?

How about that?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2005, 02:53 AM
You're not alone Navi.

Woke up at 9AM, Late! 15 minutes to get ready and get out the door. First thing upon waking up is a phone call from the Marines which takes a good 5 minutes for me to say NO, since this phone call is the first one I've had in a while for me, nobody calls for me.

Only get to wash my eyes(not face), brush my teeth, and toss in my contact lenses.

I planned on taking a shower in the morning but stayed up way too late and had only three hours of sleep. I didn't get to shower, for two days-partly due to procrastination of my day off, and had to go to work.

Walked my daily 3 miles, running about a third of it. Trying to make it to the bus stop in under 30 minutes, hoping the bus is not early; since its never on time.

I end up having to work in customer service/cash register for a good 1 hour and a half. This is not my job, I'm the backup to the backup worker. We we're shorthanded and my boss runs out and leaves four workers in a store which needs 6-7. Says the worker is coming in within minutes, it "shouldn't get busy."

It gets busy, I haven't showered in two days, feel like crap, look like crap, and oh yeah, suddenly have to take a crap. Woke up 9AM, remember, and no time to use restroom until 4 PM ish. WTF. Hell.

Credit Card machine paper jams, and I have never been taught to use/fix it. Phone call, customers ready to order, food needed to be ordered out, and only me to do it all. Say "sorry" to every customer "for the wait".

Put the phone call order on hold and forget about it for ten minutes, then hang up when I realized the time display on the phone was 10:00 minutes and counting, embarrassed as hell and not wanting to say I'm sorry for being a jerk and forgetting you on hold for 10 minutes.

The person who was supposedly coming in after a few minutes ends up 30 minutes late.

Have to go to the buy in bulk super-megastore to help mom carry everything that weighs 40-50 lbs, with my only 3 hours of sleep and no energy.

Come home, put food away, water the lawn for 30 minutes, and by then its about 8 PM and finally get a moment to myself to shower and go get the hell to sleep.

"Can't complain though."
There are people who have it much worse than I.

Assazin
Jun 10, 2005, 12:27 PM
Today i couldnt sleep because of my fucking brother kikin' my ass all night.

Allos
Jun 10, 2005, 01:25 PM
Happened last week during finals. It starts where I ran out of cereal to eat for breakfast. Then I find that I'm out of hair gel so I have to use whatever I can muster in five minutes to do the job. Then when I get to my first final I discover I forgot to bring a pencil. When I leave that final some jackass having a water fight with his friends accidentily misses and hits me. Then on my short walk home the clouds decide to pour everything they have on me. I walk in the door and immediatly get a call from a girl I asked out saying that she already has a boyfriend and that it's serious but she would've gone out with me if she didn't. Fuckin' A I says to myself.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 10, 2005, 01:27 PM
On 2005-06-10 11:25, Allos wrote:
Happened last week during finals. It starts where I ran out of cereal to eat for breakfast. Then I find that I'm out of hair gel so I have to use whatever I can muster in five minutes to do the job. Then when I get to my first final I discover I forgot to bring a pencil. When I leave that final some jackass having a water fight with his friends accidentily misses and hits me. Then on my short walk home the clouds decide to pour everything they have on me. I walk in the door and immediatly get a call from a girl I asked out saying that she already has a boyfriend and that it's serious but she would've gone out with me if she didn't. Fuckin' A I says to myself.

Those days ARE the worst.

Allos
Jun 10, 2005, 01:39 PM
On 2005-06-10 11:27, SpikeOtacon wrote:

Those days ARE the worst.

That wasn't the worst of it. I finally got around to going out to buy Silent Hill 4 and EB sold the only copy they had about an hour before I got there according to the clerk.

Assazin
Jun 10, 2005, 11:19 PM
My girlfirend ended with me:'( (nah its a lie =P)

Blue-Hawk
Jun 12, 2005, 11:47 AM
Getting out of bed every day. Isn't that bad enough?

KaFKa
Jun 12, 2005, 12:40 PM
i once wasnt able to open the door. i kept pushing and pushing...

then eventually looked up. *blush*

Sayara
Jun 12, 2005, 01:27 PM
It said pull didnt it?

I do thatall the time. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Getting incrediablly angry towards your best friends success is a pretty good example of a bad day...

I do beleive.

Jive18
Jun 12, 2005, 02:57 PM
On 2005-06-12 09:47, Blue-Hawk wrote:

So, so true...

astuarlen
Jun 12, 2005, 07:23 PM
On 2005-06-12 12:57, Jive18 wrote:

On 2005-06-12 09:47, Blue-Hawk wrote:

So, so true...

Awww... *gives you guys happy-face stickers* Heck, everyone in this thread deserves one! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Assazin
Jun 13, 2005, 04:07 PM
My day is shit enough helping my stupid brother with his homework.