PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: S-PARTS ver2.01 available

dexterino
Jun 14, 2005, 07:22 PM
Hello everyone, I got a S-PARTS ver2.01 for trade. Here is what I am looking for:

Double saber
Crush Bullet
Battle Verge
Soul Eater
Club of Laconium

I also have other things. Reply or message me.

Moritas
Jun 14, 2005, 08:47 PM
I have a few of the things you want. Where do you want to meet?

PSO_Komodo
Jun 15, 2005, 01:21 PM
I'll give you them all for S Parts.

Sitka
Jun 15, 2005, 01:36 PM
On 2005-06-14 17:22, dexterino wrote:
Hello everyone, I got a S-PARTS ver2.01 for trade. Here is what I am looking for:

Double saber
Crush Bullet
Battle Verge
Soul Eater
Club of Laconium

I also have other things. Reply or message me.

I would like to make an offer for your s-parts. I have Soul Eater, Club of Laconium and can easily get you the other items, but I also have some other items that might be of interest to you.

If you need some power units, I have several ogre power units including an ogre power++. I also have some very nice mags to boost your stats including a Diwari (5/145/50/0), a Pushan (25/111/36/28), a Nidra (50/65/80/5) and I'm raising some ult pow mags that are currently Kamas with 13/122/1/0, but will be 13/186/1/0 pow mags when done.

Also, I have a Custom Ray ver. 00 which is a great handgun, a Rappy's Fan+27 which is a great room clearer, M&A 60 Vise - the best machine guns currently available, H&S 25 Justice - the 2nd best machine guns currently available, some 4-slot frames, a great Shield of Delsaber - if you don't already have, some Defense mats, several level 14 and 13 techniques, a Brionac - a great partisan, Grass Assassin Sabers, Secret Gear, a couple of mind mats, grinders, some Angel Minds, some merges and amplifiers and some developing mind mags.

What might you be interested in?

PSO_Komodo
Jun 15, 2005, 09:58 PM
On 2005-06-15 11:36, Sitka wrote:

I would like to make an offer for your s-parts. I have Soul Eater, Club of Laconium and can easily get you the other items, but I also have some other items that might be of interest to you.

Also, I have a Custom Ray ver. 00 which is a great handgun, a Rappy's Fan+27 which is a great room clearer, M&A 60 Vise - the best machine guns currently available, H&S 25 Justice - the 2nd best machine guns currently available, some 4-slot frames, a great Shield of Delsaber - if you don't already have, some Defense mats, several level 14 and 13 techniques, a Brionac - a great partisan, Grass Assassin Sabers, Secret Gear, a couple of mind mats, grinders, some Angel Minds, some merges and amplifiers and some developing mind mags.

What might you be interested in?

Yea I'll give all that to. 1 Of everything mentioned there.

Sitka
Jun 15, 2005, 10:46 PM
k - double up.

PSO_Komodo
Jun 15, 2005, 10:56 PM
Huh? If you trying to beat my offer, then I'll stop this nonsense with crappy ep1 rares and start throwing in victor axe's, agito's and supresseds...

dexterino
Jun 16, 2005, 04:16 AM
Sorry guys, I traded it already. Thank you for the offer I am hunting for another.

Sitka
Jun 16, 2005, 11:15 AM
On 2005-06-15 20:56, PSO_Komodo wrote:
Huh? If you trying to beat my offer, then I'll stop this nonsense with crappy ep1 rares and start throwing in victor axe's, agito's and supresseds...

Points moot - but those items are still crappy. Supressed with hit is decent, but they're all crappy as of later today.

Doesn't matter - with VH open, the trade boards are simply going to explode.

It's just boring as hell running normal mode looking for invis guard and s-parts, esp. without MA. Almost as boring as raising 185 mind mags or power ratis.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tycho
Jun 16, 2005, 07:28 PM
On 2005-06-15 20:56, PSO_Komodo wrote:

Victor Axe and Agito may be popular, but they suck. They're not worth that much either.
Also, how are episode one rares crappy? In all of episode two from Normal to VH I know of only very few items I'm interested in.