PDA

View Full Version : Darn Bugs!!!

InfinityXXX
Jun 16, 2005, 12:00 AM
I dunno the name of em but there are these maroonish red bugs that come out at night and they can fly. Their bigger than flies but not as big as a wasp but when they fly they look like one.

Anyways i've killed about 10 so far in the past 20minutes(its 11:50p.m right now). They keep entering my house and i don't know how. This is third night so far! Either A)I catch them in a window B) flying in a room or C) having savage bug sex.

I look outside the kitchen window and theirs 5 of em slamming against the window.I think their launching an attack on me. Right now my ammo(Ortho home defense posion) is low. It kills one in 3 sprays.

Not only that but i'm also being attacked by flies(we barbecued today), and moths.My mom is suppose to deliver more ammo but I can't fight em off. I wish my allies(bro and sis) will stop playing their damn video games and help me. As i speak I SEE two more flying around....RAAAAR!!!!!! They fly around and buzz so much you cant even THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoninJoku
Jun 16, 2005, 12:03 AM
No creatures like that native to my parts... But if they were having savage bug sex all over my house... I would be a little upset...

Blitzkommando
Jun 16, 2005, 12:26 AM
Oh man... You should've seen these beetles we had in North Carolina where we rented a cabin a few years ago. They were freaking monster! About the size of a minidisk. They didn't do anything much except well... what bugs do in spring. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif They were pretty cool to see though. Big brown striped beetles. And they would come at night. Ah well, I like bugs cause so many are so cute.

As to your problem, well... Arm the bug bombs? Or pick up a 12 pack of Raid. That works too.

roygbiv
Jun 16, 2005, 07:41 PM
Are they June bugs? Where are you from?

Django
Jun 16, 2005, 07:55 PM
If you're in the west, they're June bugs, like Roy said. They're annoying as hell.

InfinityXXX
Jun 16, 2005, 09:33 PM
I live in oklahoma, the heart of the U.S. There starting to come out again.(its 9 p.m) A few seconds ago I interuppted a bug orgy with my poison.(Orgy of death!!!!!mwhahaha)

This morning my house was littered with these dead bugs. I looked in the kitchen window and i saw a bunch of em on the window sill.

My bro came and looked out the window. I said "woah, look at all these dead bugs". He was still staring at the bugs and I asked him whats wrong. He then turned around...........and a single tear came out his eye and he said "All these casualties" He then looked at his hands "Why, why must I kill! What am I fighting for" I then turned to him an said, "Its only just begun" We both laughed but already, as i type, i see some flying around.

Its gonna be a long night.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 16, 2005, 09:49 PM
Call pest control or discover the root to their attraction to your particular establishment.

InfinityXXX
Jun 16, 2005, 10:03 PM
I think I should call pest control. In every window theres like 3-8 bugs bangin up against the window trying to get in. It may be mating season but...but why in my house.

Blitzkommando
Jun 16, 2005, 11:21 PM
Bug Burlesque house? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yes, pest control would be good. Though if they aren't harming anything just use the Raid as you have been doing.

Sayara
Jun 16, 2005, 11:35 PM
Remember Cicadas anyone?
and Bugs gone wild uncensored!?

bug pests will die off eventually. Just like the cicadas.

HUcastShinobi
Jun 19, 2005, 05:21 PM
On 2005-06-16 21:35, Tingle wrote:
Remember Cicadas anyone?
and Bugs gone wild uncensored!?

bug pests will die off eventually. Just like the cicadas.

Cicadas just dont appear, thats all...