PDA

View Full Version : Dumba** Lyrics

InfinityXXX
Jun 16, 2005, 12:56 AM
I was gonna put this in one of my posts but it'll be kinda off subject.

Ahem, here i have listed some of the dumbest lyrics of popular R&B and rap songs and my reactions/comments.

"Its 1 thing that got me trippin"X5
Amerie, 1 thing
I don't even see, how if you say the same crap over and over for 3 minutes its a song

2."What it is Ho, wus up?"
Trillville, Some cut
Now remember kids, we must greet all women like this

"Clothes Off, Face down, ass up"
50cent, just a lil bit
Next time I see an attractive girl, by saying this they'll have to go out with me

"Slow down, I just want to get to know you. No, Just turn around, cuz that pretty round thig looks good to me. So Slow down never seena nything so lovely. Now turn around, and bless me with your beauty."
Bobby Valentino, Slow down
Though it is a pretty song all i have to say is...WIll he make up his damn mind.

"AY, B***h, wait to you see my d****" X5
"Ima beat that p****y up"
Ying Yang twins, whisper
Though this song is edited on the radio, even my sister could understand what they were saying. How do they even call trash like this poetry/music besides the fact it has instruments in it?

"This is where they stay crunk, throw it up, dubs on tha Caddillac.White tees, Nikes, gangstas dont know how to act.Adamsville, Bankhead, College Park, Carver Homes.Hummers floatin on chrome. Chokin' on that home-grown. They got that southern cookin. They got them fellas lookin'.Thinkin' I was easy I can see it. That's when I say no, what fo'? Shawty can't handle this. Ciara got that fire like, Oh"

WTF?

Tommorow i shall bring more, and possibly some from different genres.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-06-15 23:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-06-15 23:09 ]</font>

RoninJoku
Jun 16, 2005, 03:19 AM
This is why I stay on the computer all day =p

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2005, 03:43 AM
I posted something like this before. Albeit in FKL, but "Lyrics that need to go the way of the dodo!"

Someone said "Every rap lyric ever." I almost exploded. Please tell me that Nas'-I can: "I know I can, be what I want to be, If I work hard at it, I'll be where I want to be!" Is a bad lyric, just because its rap, (yes I'm aware its the chorus-but still a lyric).

I included as a start:
"Jazzy fizzle product-shizzle!"

I heard that about a million times in that month and it was just too much.

"Dumb, stupid, something something, retarded" from something a while back. Good thing I don't remember it exactly.

"We wear khaki's F**K jeans!" Older song as well, everyone liked it of course, but that line stood out to me for some reason. And now everybody wears jeans. :/

They used to play that Federation song all day long on the radio out here. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Rubber Band man, wise as the Taliban!" I don't know if the Taliban is considered wise by anybody, but why even go there, T.I.? Terrible.

Etc. etc.
I also might think of more later.