PDA

View Full Version : Last Time I use Madkatz

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 17, 2005, 09:27 PM
Yeah, title says all. For some reason the character data on my PSO game got corrupted. Thank GOD it wasnt the one with all my high level characters. >_< But the one bad memory card had one of my Nidras, last survivor, god power, god mind, Talis, Dancing Higogata, and a few other good rares. Man..Im pissed.

Ness
Jun 17, 2005, 09:28 PM
This is why I never buy any of their stuff. It's cheap, but you get exactly what you pay for.

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 17, 2005, 09:36 PM
But, this makes me think. My other card with my good data, is also a mad katz, but its x4. Ive used it since the beggining of April. Havnt gotten corrupted. Yet the one that just failed me was x1. Right now, I got to wait to get a regular nintendo card. Which means I got to level up ALL my characters again. -_-

Scrub
Jun 17, 2005, 09:39 PM
I have this MadCatz TV connector thing that works for all 3 major systems and it's never broken. :| That "OMG MADCATZ SUX ALWAYS" stuff is bullshit.

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 17, 2005, 09:58 PM
Im talking about Memory Cards though. Whenever Im playing PSO, Im extra careful around the memory cards. I never turned off the game when it was saving, or pulled the memory card out. But then again, someone tripped over a wire and made the gamecube hit my desk post while it was saving. Maybe that caused it.

RoninJoku
Jun 18, 2005, 12:47 AM
I bet that was it... Sometimes, with my Nintendo memory cards I have to jiggle them the tiniest bit for them to register... You don't know how many times I thought my data got corrupted because of this... So... I could see a slight nudge like that being enough to corrupt one miniscule piece of data and render the rest useless...

Bradicus
Jun 18, 2005, 06:56 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

MadCats is the shit that shit looks down upon.

Daikarin
Jun 19, 2005, 05:27 AM
Once I bought a steering wheel to use with Crazy Taxi, worse piece of hardware I ever had.

The wheel was DECENT, since the stickers they provided to make it stable didn't work, but the gear lever. What the heck is that gear lever?

http://homepage.mac.com/superpsycho/.Pictures/forsaleortrade/listed/n64madcatz.jpg

Normally gear levers don't have space, all you need to do is shift it to the gear you want. But that thing wouldn't even BUDGE, and the game wouldn't detect it.

The worse thing about it were the pedals. Each time I sped up, or brake down suddenly, I put too much weight on the back part of them, and forced the other part to lift due to a poor engineering of the weight.

Made me had to put one foot in the back of the pedal, and another to speed up/brake. I could never do both at the same time, because as cunning as you could be on that thing, it would ALWAYS lift, no matter how you placed that foot.

SnoopyEgotist
Jun 19, 2005, 12:58 PM
it's happened like 3 times with mine, i just ignore the corrupt data message now, and it goes away...

some gamecubes won't accept my memory card

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 20, 2005, 11:25 AM
Itll say that, yet it wont actually mean it? (You got me confused with your post dude. XD)

Kuea
Jun 20, 2005, 11:43 AM
On 2005-06-17 19:39, GreyPhantasm wrote:
I have this MadCatz TV connector thing that works for all 3 major systems and it's never broken. :| That "OMG MADCATZ SUX ALWAYS" stuff is bullshit.

heh I have madcatz stuff as well including a mem card and they have never failed me at all >_>

only one mem card failed on me and it was a nintendo brand one http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif