PDA

View Full Version : noob alert***noob alert***

darthinvader
Jun 25, 2005, 03:25 PM
hey i have a bunch of items and i need to trade. i want to trade a booma claw and a heart sword for a soul eater or a yamato or a photon claw or a double saber.

WRITE

Darth

Skorpius
Jun 25, 2005, 06:32 PM
I don't think anyone will be interested in your Heart Sword, or a Booma Claw. Not only are Yamato and Soul Eater woth more than the two combined, but a Heart Sword isn't exactly good trade bait.

The reason why your Heart Sword isn't trade bait is because it is the lowest type of non-rare weapons, a Sword. Also, it has a very undesirable special.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-06-25 16:32 ]</font>

Arislan
Jun 26, 2005, 03:53 AM
Just keep on playing, you'll hit much better tradeable items very soon. As well, do the Soul Eater line of quests, not hard to get one for yourself, just a little time consuming.

darthinvader
Jun 26, 2005, 02:42 PM
i am only level 6 which kinda sux so0 i guess i will keep trying

Ryna
Jun 26, 2005, 03:13 PM
On 2005-06-26 12:42, darthinvader wrote:
i am only level 6 which kinda sux so0 i guess i will keep trying

As Skorpius pointed out, you are not likely to get the weapons you want for the items you are willing to trade. Just keep playing and you'll find items.

Also, it would be helpful if you told us what version of the game you are playing.

Elvendar
Jun 27, 2005, 01:02 PM
Personally, I started out offline and did the Soul Eater line of quests. Soul Eater was my first rare (besides photon drops) and got my first HUcaseal up into her high 50's. After I hit Hard and Very Hard modes, I found myself looking at the guides more often to hunt new and more powerful items as I could equip them.

The most time consuming thing you can do is raise a mag. I've never had the patience for it, so later on, you may want to hunt a surplus of rares and try to trade for a decent one.

slayer_1327
Jun 27, 2005, 03:24 PM
If you are on XB I will give you a Yamato and Double Saber for free.