PDA

View Full Version : Shut up and get a Livejournal!

Ness
Jun 25, 2005, 10:14 PM
This one goes out all those "beloved whiners." You know, those people who think you care about their daily lives and problems just becaue you are in the same age bracket as they are? I'm not talking about just random stangers, I'm talking those self-appointed best friends and family members who think you give a shit about what they have to say.

No, I don't care if Billy said you were ugly!

No, I don't care about who you think Lindsay Lohan should marry and why!

No, I don't care about how you boyfriend thinks other girls are hotter than you are!

No, I don't care about the things Lizzy said about your outfit!

And I sure as hell don't care about all things that are happening to you now that you've started puberty!

So to all those beloved whiners out there: Get a damn Livejournal and maybe, just maybe, people who actually care about the petty events in your life will read it.

Note: I'm not bashing all ranters, just the ones like to follow you around and bug you IRL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2005-06-25 20:26 ]</font>

Sayara
Jun 25, 2005, 10:19 PM
PEOPLE RANT TOO MUCH AGHRHHFGLKHERLkhlkfhlwef

Ahhhh, LJ is a priced blog, Psow is free http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<< Besides how often is it a petty nag rant here?

geewj
Jun 25, 2005, 10:24 PM
On 2005-06-25 20:14, Ness wrote:
This one goes out all those "beloved whiners." You know, those people who think you care about their daily lives and problems just becaue you are in the same age bracket as they are? I'm not talking about just random stangers, I'm talking those self-appointed best friends and family members who think you give a shit about what they have to say.

No, I don't care about how you boyfriend thinks other girls are hotter than you are!

And I sure as hell don't care about all things that are happening to you now that you've started puberty!

So to all those beloved whiners out there: Get a damn Livejournal and maybe, just maybe, people who actually care about the petty events in your life will read it.

Yeah, people sure have a problem with thinking people care when they really don't.

You're right about that.

Maridia
Jun 25, 2005, 10:26 PM
On 2005-06-25 20:24, Prof_Frink wrote:

On 2005-06-25 20:14, Ness wrote:

Yeah, people sure have a problem with thinking people care when they really don't.

You're right about that.

.... XD

And Ness, tell them that, not us. Please.

Ness
Jun 25, 2005, 10:29 PM
I have and they say they will stop, but they never do.

Sayara
Jun 25, 2005, 10:34 PM
Its sounds like this is a petty rant then...

I told them to stop.. but they didnt listen to meeee http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif !!!
[angsts and rants at psow]

Tell them again damnit

Skorpius
Jun 25, 2005, 10:35 PM
@ Ness: Why rant about rants? Don't read them.

@ Everyone else: Why come into a rant topic, then say no one cares? Don't read it.

Ness
Jun 25, 2005, 10:37 PM
On 2005-06-25 20:35, Skorpius wrote:
@ Ness: Why rant about rants? Don't read them.

It's kind of hard to read the words coming out of people's mouth. Like I siad this is in real life.

@ Everyone else: Why come into a rant topic, then say no one cares? Don't read it.

Agrees.

Maridia
Jun 25, 2005, 10:37 PM
Because it's the popular thing to do! Duh! You're such a DWEEB, Skorp. Hop on the bandwagon alreadeh. <_<

Ness
Jun 25, 2005, 10:39 PM
Well, I tried.

navci
Jun 25, 2005, 10:40 PM
lik. OMG

geewj
Jun 25, 2005, 10:41 PM
So did I.

Skorpius
Jun 25, 2005, 10:42 PM
My toilet's ballcock is sweaty. I must go rub it with a cloth.

Sayara
Jun 25, 2005, 10:42 PM
There goes two posts http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ness
Jun 25, 2005, 10:44 PM
I was bashing Ness before it was cool.

Solstis
Jun 25, 2005, 10:47 PM
LJ is free.

Sayara
Jun 25, 2005, 10:48 PM
is it?
DJ is paypaly, without a freebee code... and i thought DJ and LJ are basically clones of oneanother..

geewj
Jun 25, 2005, 10:49 PM
On 2005-06-25 20:44, Ness wrote:
I was bashing Ness before it was cool.

I quote and agree.

If you find your own posts to be 'bashing' , then maybe you should look into that before you hit the submit button.

Ness
Jun 25, 2005, 10:50 PM
Ness likes all the attention he is getting, that's why he does the things that he does.

ABDUR101
Jun 25, 2005, 10:53 PM
Abdur thinks Ness needs to stop being an attention whore, as he has his own forum and site that he can be the biggest whore he wishes to be, without bothering and annoying our users here.

geewj
Jun 25, 2005, 10:57 PM
I think we've had anough ness chat for one night,