PDA

View Full Version : Sig Thread (continue from rant)

FinalMasterM
Aug 6, 2002, 10:08 PM
So yeah, I like the sig BeatNeko made, but I have some problems with it;

1) Pink, probably my least favorite color, a green (lime-forest) would be nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
2) The image makes Shinobu's hair dark brown, I would rather her have her blue hair.

(This thread was continued from http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31044&forum=11&60)

EDIT: w00t w00t

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalMasterM on 2002-08-06 20:12 ]</font>

X-thirteen
Aug 7, 2002, 02:04 AM
its anime...
you cant be in love with something thats no real

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 03:10 AM
Ok... I made some other images... check them and tell me which one you like. Then I'll work a little more on the one you choose to make it better.

http://www.pierfiro.com/shinobu.gif
normal

http://www.pierfiro.com/beat.gif
this one is for Alisha. She said she wants a new sig... so... >_>

http://www.pierfiro.com/shinobu1.gif
blue hairs

Let me know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-08-07 01:12 ]</font>

lolita edit: beat, I took off your gally pic. while he was banned for flaming, i still would like to respect him and refrain from making fun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-08-07 04:48 ]</font>

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 03:28 AM
Grrr...

Green sucks... orange is good with pink...

http://www.pierfiro.com/shinobu_green.gif

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 03:47 AM
Abdur + BeatNeko =

http://abdur101.homestead.com/files/test5.jpg

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 03:50 AM
It's nice!

But the only good thing about the original image was the background I think... ^_^

Celestial
Aug 7, 2002, 03:52 AM
i like that green one the best.

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 04:00 AM
On 2002-08-07 01:52, Celestial wrote:
i like that green one the best.

Green sig would of been nice, but I'd have to agree that the green doesn't go well with the image of Shinobu, oh well, if anyone is ever bored and wants to make a sig of Shinobu and a green background, go ahead, I personally like green more and would of liked a green Shinobu sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But my current one is fine, thank you Neko and Abdur.

Ash1ey
Aug 7, 2002, 04:01 AM
i like the one that finalm is useing now best

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 04:06 AM
Revised versions

http://www.pierfiro.com/blue.gif

http://www.pierfiro.com/green.gif

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 04:07 AM
Yeah, the new sig is so sexy XP

Tha colors baby! Tha colors! Does it make you hor*gets smacked*

Yay for boredom =O

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 04:08 AM
I like what Abdur did to my sig, but I also like the plain "faded" looking text in Neko's X_x *head explodes*

Ash1ey
Aug 7, 2002, 04:10 AM
that blue one is really cool neko

ABDUR101
I can easily do the faded text look... o_O

Just have to do afew steps over again, but no big deal.

neko-chan
Plain faded text? Uhm... I didn't do anything to that text layer... where are you FOrce glasses? ^_^;;;

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 04:22 AM
On 2002-08-07 02:10, Steve II wrote:
that blue one is really cool neko

I ROCK!

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 04:30 AM
For you're viewing pleasure...

I present...

Super Shinobu Signature Version7!

http://abdur101.homestead.com/files/sssv7.jpg

EDIT: Dur, forgot image link

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalMasterM on 2002-08-07 02:32 ]</font>

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 04:32 AM
Pffft... you guys destroyed my backgrounds...

Now I feel sorry to see my job wasted in such a way...

Mods? Pls lock this one!

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 04:35 AM
Twas a conjoined effort. That's why I left transperancy on. He just wanted it a different color. =)

All effort goes to Beatneko, I only did a recolor.

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 04:39 AM
On 2002-08-07 02:32, beatneko wrote:
Pffft... you guys destroyed my backgrounds...
Now I feel sorry to see my job wasted in such a way...
Mods? Pls lock this one!

I didn't like the girly pink background, but I loved the sig. Isn't it better that I used it than just totaly ignoring you're help and continued to use my marquee?

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 04:44 AM
Where is SnAPPLE and her Flash sig? I guess now she's petting on the back of that grill arcade...

Uhm...

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 04:53 AM
On 2002-08-07 02:39, FinalMasterM wrote:

I didn't like the girly pink background

It was not "girly". You wanted to use the word love. Love=warm lovely colors. Warm lovely color=pink. Plus, usually orange best suits with pink.

I remmber something else girlie... "She's cute and shy" and "What a great cook". LMAO.

I want to restart flaming... maybe I'll activate that Gally mode. O_o

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 04:59 AM
*beats everyone with his granny cane*
Dammit! Stop yer bitchin! And get off mah porch!

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 05:04 AM
On 2002-08-07 02:53, beatneko wrote:
I want to restart flaming... maybe I'll activate that Gally mode. O_o

And you'll probably get banned just like Gally (Greg) did... I wish I know what crawled up your butt and died... its just a sig.

and is it just me or did the fan work thread become a damn Rant! X_x...

EDIT: typos are fun!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalMasterM on 2002-08-07 03:06 ]</font>

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 05:08 AM
<bitch mode on>Yeah... look what happens being kind with people...</bitch mode off>

Uhm... so guys, what about the other sigs I made? The one for Alisha and the "alternate" Shinobu? What do you think about these?

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 05:10 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:04, FinalMasterM wrote:
I wish I know what crawled up your butt and died... its just a sig.

Bitching: Thanks for the sig you made for me. I will never forget your kindness.

.:EDIT:.
adding some of these ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ because this post has to spread hirony!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-08-07 03:11 ]</font>

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 05:12 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:08, beatneko wrote:
Uhm... so guys, what about the other sigs I made? The one for Alisha and the "alternate" Shinobu? What do you think about these?

You look like someone I know irl, if thats you in the sig.

and as for the other one... no comment...

LMAO!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 05:18 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:10, beatneko wrote:
Bitching: Thanks for the sig you made for me. I will never forget your kindness.

I thanked you for the sig, please don't act like I walked into your house, stole a priceless picture off your wall, totaly vandelized it, and are trying to sell it off as a piece of my own artwork.

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 05:20 AM
Beatneko, you made finalm a sig. He just wanted the background a different color. I started working on it to alter it abit, all I did was perform a recolor with transperancy so your original lay out and background could still be seen.

What's the big deal? It's a sig. Finalm loves it, he appreciates it, he wants to use it because you made it for him, but all he wanted was a different color. Is it that much to complain about?

Maybe you forget, that finalm's marquee screwed up your viewing of the forum. He could just as easily go back to his 800x160 marquee. He accepted your sig partly so the forum would be easier to view by you. The color of the sig is irrelevant, that partains to what finalm would like.

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 05:28 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:20, ABDUR101 wrote:
Maybe you forget, that finalm's marquee screwed up your viewing of the forum. He could just as easily go back to his 800x160 marquee.

This is the most immature thing I red in this thread.

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 05:32 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:28, beatneko wrote:

On 2002-08-07 03:20, ABDUR101 wrote:
Maybe you forget, that finalm's marquee screwed up your viewing of the forum. He could just as easily go back to his 800x160 marquee.

And you're whining about Abdur changing the colors to the sig isn't?

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 05:33 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:28, beatneko wrote:

...no..the most immature thing would be me making fun of your lack of english.

I made a valid point. You're bitching because he had a marquee that was given the go ahead by the mods, because you use a 15 inch monitor. Finalm said "ok, I'll make a new sig if it's a problem", and then you said you were sorry about being so rude about it, and made him a sig. He accepted the sig and was thankful for it, but wanted it a different color, which I changed, leaving it so your background was still visible. And yet, here you are again, bitching because of the sig.

What's your problem? Spill it, you've been knit-picking, so what's the deal?

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 05:44 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:33, ABDUR101 wrote:
...no..the most immature thing would be me making fun of your lack of english.

Yes, sure. My english sucks. I'm not english mother tongue and I've never had the chance to study it.

One time I told you on ICQ that I feel a little shy about my sucky English. You just said "don't let it bothers you" or something similar.

Now you shown what you really think. It's a great improvement. Finally I know you.

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 05:50 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:44, beatneko wrote:
Yes, sure. My english sucks. I'm not english mother tongue and I've never had the chance to study it.

One time I told you on ICQ that I feel a little shy about my sucky English. You just said "don't let it bothers you" or something similar.

Now you shown what you really think. It's a great improvement. Finally I know you.

It's called sarcasm damnit! I was using it as an example to show you what immaturity would be, since you called me immature. Understand? I wasn't making fun of your damn english, I know you don't speak it as a first language. I'm trying to get the point across of what you said and how stupid it was. Catch the drift?

I'm trying to understand why you're bitching about the sig. What's wrong with the color change? It's what finalm wanted, you made him a sig and he just had it altered how he liked it. Is it that big of a deal? Tell me, honestly, does it hurt you that much?

Fuck, I'll make him a new sig, I make sigs for alot of people, it's not that hard, and it's nothing to bitch about. So what do you want beatneko?

I figured atleast he was using the sig you made, you were given credit, he liked it, but you make it sound like you gave him a picasso and he finger painted all over it.

So right now, tell me, what do you want? I want this arguement ended. It's a sig, that's all. It's nothing to lose friends or make enemies over.

Do you want him to keep using it, or should I put together a new one?

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 06:03 AM
On 2002-08-07 03:50, ABDUR101 wrote:

It's called sarcasm damnit!

No, it's not. Because you knew I suffer (yes... suffer is the right word) about this problem and you end up talking exactly *about it*.

This is sarcasm:

.:EDIT:.
adding some of these ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ because this post has to spread hirony!

You continued the discussion even after I tried to allay (right word?) the thread with thay silly, hironic commet.

Regarding the sig: do whatever you want. I simply think you made it looking worse with that bg color. But this is only my personal opinion. If FMM wanted that color he could ask me: the result would be better, since I have the original PSD file (on layers) and I think I'm a lot better than you in making graphic. But, again, this is just my personal opinion.

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 06:10 AM
On 2002-08-07 04:03, beatneko wrote:
No, it's not. Because you knew I suffer (yes... suffer is the right word) about this problem and you end up talking exactly *about it*.

You know me well enough to have not taken that personal. And it was a blatant point to be made, since you called me immature. Thus, the lowest common denominator would be me making fun of your english, right? That was the connection, I showed you what "immature" could be.

And stop worrying about what others think! No one's perfect, got it? You think I'm some |337 english speaker? Typos and mispronounciations abound.

You continued the discussion even after I tried to allay (right word?) the thread with thay silly, hironic commet.

Point out that comment for me. All I saw was you argueing over the sig color.

Regarding the sig: do whatever you want. I simply think you made it looking worse with that bg color. But this is only my personal opinion. If FMM wanted that color he could ask me: the result would be better, since I have the original PSD file (on layers) and I think I'm a lot better than you in making graphic. But, again, this is just my personal opinion.

All he wanted was a recolor. If you have the files, do a better job. That's what we wanted you to say! If you could do a better job, than please do it for him. I only did it because that's what he asked, and I wasn't going to turn him down. So, by all means, go ahead with the recolor. It's not a big deal to me if it isn't a big deal to you.

Are we settled now? =)

LollipopLolita
Aug 7, 2002, 06:45 AM
that's enough arguing on all sides.

you guys started with arguing about a sig, talked nicely about a sig and are now back to arguing about yet another sig. you've gone full circle. please prove to me and users of psow that our dear psow vets can be matured and civil about such things. making this yet another long drawn out affair is useless and makes everyone looks bad.

fanworks is one of the most civil forums, I don't want to lock a thread in it.

don't make me spank everyone. *winks at beatneko*

i hope everyone understands my intentions. thanks and have a nice night!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-08-07 04:45 ]</font>

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 07:16 AM
Wow! Again free spanks from Lolita! This one has turned into a beautiful day! ^_^

ABDUR, I know you didn't mean to take it personal... I was just surprised at the moment... But I know you enough to understand you'll never do anything like this.

I'm still wondering where SnAPPLE is... ?_?

And still wondering what you guys think about the other sigs... only FMM posted his comment... so, come on! ^_^

Celestial
Aug 7, 2002, 02:40 PM
lol i made lots of sigs for people and i dont see lots of them using them now. *cough*beatneko*cough* but i dont care cause they are just sigs.

also like i said i liked the green one best and i havent seen alisha's yet so i cant comment on it.

but good work Neko keep it up

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Celestial on 2002-08-07 12:59 ]</font>

neko-chan
Aug 7, 2002, 03:08 PM
On 2002-08-07 12:40, Celestial wrote:
lol i made lots of sigs for people and i dont see lots of them using them now. *cough*beatneko*cough*

^_^;;;

also like i said i liked the green one best and i havent seen alisha's yet so i cant comment on it.

Alisha's one is the one with my silly face... >_> It's just a joke since in these days I've bothered her many times for a date... And don't worry Alisha... I was joking also about that date ^_^;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-08-07 13:09 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2002, 03:15 PM
...so..wait...

Argueing vets + Lolita = Free spankings ?

...can't you make it..alittle..err..easier? XD

I'm glad you understand beatneko. And as for your other sigs, Alisha's is nice, but the greg sig..err..well..to be honest, I almost blew chunks. But that's ok, it was worth the laugh heheh.

Snapple...hmmm..got lucky..? o-O;

FinalMasterM
Aug 7, 2002, 10:19 PM
^_^ ok, lets move on to making more signatures then, I'm waiting for Abdur to get back online to send me the rest of PSP7 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalMasterM on 2002-08-07 20:21 ]</font>

Alisha
Aug 8, 2002, 01:43 AM
*throws high heels out the window* ug for your sake i hope thats a joke =P

fyi i really just did throw my high heels out the window

LollipopLolita
Aug 8, 2002, 03:21 PM
all this talk and arguing about sigs made me make a new one

FinalMasterM
Aug 8, 2002, 04:03 PM
^_^ really nice Lolita *is a idiot and doesn't know how todo all the fancey looking things yet*

neko-chan
Aug 8, 2002, 05:06 PM
COOL! O_O

Can you explain what you did? I see some text but can't read it. Is there a meaning in your sig?

It's really NICE! Brava! ^_^