PDA

View Full Version : How similar to PSO do you think PSU will be?

Fredrick
Jun 27, 2005, 11:07 AM
Im really excited about the large MMO areas but im also kinda worried.

Its hard to tell if sega wants a completely different game from PSO, or if they are just making a MMO PSO. Also another thing im worried about is, although the areas look great, I doubt they will have that Lush, tons of plants / plant animations, and water effects like in the CCA areas.

I think that was one of the major benefits of using the small areas in PSO... they could cram so much into them.

trypticon
Jun 27, 2005, 12:06 PM
I'm sure I've directed you to the correct place for this before, but to refresh your memory from a few days ago, this belongs here http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=82345&forum=9&684

Fredrick
Jun 27, 2005, 12:12 PM
Oh! LMFAO! Your adam.... I knew I didnt like you...

And I wouldnt know if you gave me a link to anything or not. I dont read your posts, mmm hmm thank you.

Well this could have been avoided if this site had a PSU board. You know... they are not hard to make. In fact they are really quite easy!

trypticon
Jun 27, 2005, 12:18 PM
Great, since you think they are so easy, I will again suggest you go make your own site with the forums you want on it.

Or

Oh! Laughing my fucking ass off! You're Fredrick.... I knew you were a god damn retard...

And of course you wouldnt know if I'd given you a lnk to anything or not. You dont read my replies, despite the fact that you replied to them yourself a few times, thus proving your claim wrong right there, mmm hmm thank you.

Well this could have been avoided if Fredrick had used his brain to remember the things that went on the other day. You know... memories are not hard to make or recall. In fact they are really quite easy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-06-27 10:21 ]</font>

Saiffy
Jun 27, 2005, 12:21 PM
Wow, just wow. Really Adam, don't waste your time.

Dhylec
Jun 27, 2005, 12:36 PM
ok, 2 options at the moment..
1. stop the flaming (with my verbal notice) & use the sticky
2. a lock & warning for both?

as for a PSU board, let the admins decide when to have it open
for now, all psu topic are directed to the sticky

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-06-27 10:48 ]</font>