PDA

View Full Version : Bad People Next Door

Darrin
Aug 8, 2002, 08:26 PM
Have anyone had the kind of people that live near you that won't mind there own buisness. Today, I was hanging out with my friends and a lady and a guy came to my house saying that I was tresspassing, being to loud, playing in the street, and setting a small fire. It Summer! People do this kind of things. Anyway, Im grounded right now. The lady next door has 5 children. They were playing soccer or something and one of them came into are yard because of there soccer ball was in our back yard. I was mad and I yell, "HEY, GET OFF MY DAMN YARD!". Scared the crap out of him and grabed his ball and threw it really far into his yard. His parents were watching him and me too. I was pissed and I didn't care. They should have minded there own buisiness. Now I Skateboard really early on the morning to piss them off. Did anything like this happened to anyone else before?

ABDUR101
Aug 8, 2002, 10:08 PM
Nope, I live on a dead end road and our neighbors are either nice or keep to themselves. Fine by me either way. I'm not a trouble maker =O

<_<;

Nerd
Aug 8, 2002, 10:11 PM
Since im 22, i dont 'play outside' a whole lot anymore...

Guile
Aug 8, 2002, 11:44 PM
Nope not really and I've had about 10 different familys live in the houses next to me

googles
Aug 9, 2002, 12:02 AM
yeah i hate people like that

Mazarin
Aug 9, 2002, 12:18 AM
We had neighbors across the street that were nicknamed "The Anals." It was like Principal Skinner and his mom. No joke. All they ever did was work on thier lawn. If anything got on it, they popped corenarys. They took some kid's beach ball because it landed on their grass.

One day, a person I knew from school accidentally ran into their yard, and took off. Of course, we both cheered. It was on the side facing us, and I was working on my oil @ the time. They figured, since it was tire tracks, and I was working on my car, that I was the culprit. I basically yelled @ them to prove it, and so they called the cops. They show up and since I'm a kid working on a "Rice Machine" I was guilty. They started on w/ "Get your parents" and shit, so I got them, and asked for my father's tape measure. I had to prove to The Anals and the cops by measuring the distance between the tire tracks on the lawn, and my own wheel stance. My car was conciderably wider, and had wider tires. They still tried laying it on me, so I ended up chewing them out. I wish I recorded it. So wonderfull. Condenced, I told them they have better things to do, instaid of pulling kids over because they drive nicer cars than you, that they should actually do policework, like arresting my girlfriend's abusive mother(which they failed to do the month before, even tho her mom did it in front of the cops) They STFU and left.

So when I finished my oilchange, I discarded the used lubricant accordingly.

"Nobody knows why the grass dosen't grow, nobody knows but me..."

rbf2000
Aug 9, 2002, 12:51 AM
I had a neighbor like that once. (They had pebbles in their garden, instead of mulch, and if any of them were out of place, you could expect hell). But then I moved.

RavenTW
Aug 10, 2002, 06:46 PM
The most annoying neighbors I ever had have an excuse (at least, I give it to them): They were above us. Naturally, walking when ur over someone is a little noisy. They would also play their stereo at a volume you would expect somes punks in a car to play, but they were never whiney freaks like the ones in those two scenerios.