PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ!

Saiffy
Jul 3, 2005, 05:22 PM
I'm sure people would love to meet you. And definitely not hate you. Or get physically violent with you. For example, I certainly wouldn't rip your spine out through your ass and use it to saw your head off, then string you from a tree by your own entrals while carnivorous birds feast upon your flesh. Or, after that, drop your carcass from a 12 story building, then put the pieces into ziplock bags and toss them in front of semi's on the freeway, before mailing your battered head back to your family with your testicles in the eye sockets. ^_^

O_O

Tact
Jul 3, 2005, 05:32 PM
You know, I didn't even read all of it, and it still made me "wtf?"

Shadowpawn
Jul 3, 2005, 05:32 PM
Stop watching South Park.

Saiffy
Jul 3, 2005, 05:39 PM
On 2005-07-03 15:32, Shadowpawn wrote:
Stop watching South Park.

Actually, I honestly didn't know it was from it. Somebody IM'd me with that quote.

"It takes 32 muscles to frown; only 4 muscles to stick up my middle finger and tell them to bite me."

Scrub
Jul 3, 2005, 05:48 PM
Sounds like a Zi quote to me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 3, 2005, 08:23 PM
*Puts on old lady costume and tells you:
"You need Jesus!"

Err, Jesus helps people win the Super Bowl/awards, and stuff like that though. So nyah nyah, rawr~ http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PhotonDrop
Jul 3, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Jesus Christ!!"

"What?"

"Get the Escalade- we're out of here!*runs*"

Solstis
Jul 3, 2005, 08:56 PM
This beats the fine line between dark humor and excessive violence with a sledgehammer.

Sayara
Jul 3, 2005, 09:03 PM
"The tip of my fingernails rips your ankle"

!

FOAtHeart
Jul 3, 2005, 09:06 PM
On 2005-07-03 15:22, Saiffwin wrote:
I'm sure people would love to meet you. And definitely not hate you. Or get physically violent with you. For example, I certainly wouldn't rip your spine out through your ass and use it to saw your head off, then string you from a tree by your own entrails while carnivorous birds feast upon your flesh. Or, after that, drop your carcass from a 12 story building, then put the pieces into Ziploc bags and toss them in front of semis on the freeway, before mailing your battered head back to your family with your testicles in the eye sockets. ^_^

O_O

Now, "entrals" was probably a typo, but never pluralize with apostrophes! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

I am Grammar Nazi! Harrr! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 3, 2005, 09:09 PM
Why are we all supporting this though?

I'm not religious at all, but people who have such a hate for a figurehead such as Jesus Christ are people I don't want to be around.

He sort of "died" to "save" people who "hate" him.
Err, whatevah. Ze FKL, me leave topic now. ~Ninja smoke bomb Vanish~

Bradicus
Jul 4, 2005, 07:43 AM
On 2005-07-03 18:28, PhotonDrop wrote:
"Jesus Christ!!"

"What?"

"Get the Escalade- we're out of here!*runs*"

I think God would drive a Semi. A big red one.