PDA

View Full Version : I find theives amusing...

Asdrubael
Feb 22, 2001, 08:44 PM
I find my only experience in trying to trust some moron a little amusing. He tells the room he has a double saber for sale for 100K... Ok, I'll bite... I have the money, took me mabey one night on hard (4-5 hours playing) to build up, so, no big deal for me, right? So, I go into a game with him, and he drops a cane of all things. Stupid me had allready dropped my money, and so, I get a cane, and he gets something that took me very little time to build up... And something I wouldn't use much anyway (When your a HUmar, you don't use money much, especially at 44).

What I find amusing is this, the fact that there are people out there who went out and bought this game, only to get a rush from it when swindling other players. Is it just me, or does it seem like people like this wasted their money, due to the fact that A.) they don't even have the social skills to be honest online, and b.) can't/won't even try playing the game for themselves because the only gratification they can get from the game is swindleing other players.

Sorry.. This is just a sort of a rant/funny revelation on my part, and kinda needed to just get my thoughts out into the open...

----

Asdrubael

Ratsmack
Feb 22, 2001, 09:15 PM
It's been said in a hundred different ways, but cheaters suck. They think they're out smarting someone, but they're just teaching people not to trust them, and that's all there is to it. Theives must think they're pretty cool. Yeah, damn, you're cool, betraying people that trust you! You go, thieves!

Omegaxboy
Feb 22, 2001, 11:55 PM
100k ain't so bad......I got robbed 450k for double saber too.......damn fucker dropped a railgun.....

Isamu64
Feb 25, 2001, 04:21 AM
I was playing with my secondary character just a couple minutes ago. Some nebie at lvl. 5 name uni_soldier came into the game and freakin would not shut up, kept asking for mechguns and crap. We had a ranger in our group at lvl. 28 and he got killed while we were in mine 2, little uni_soldier took his gun and money and ran like a little girl. The only thing I can say about him is that he's not gonna have very much fun playin online if he's constantly on the run. The game is fun because you are a team, not because you steal some guys stuff off of his dead body.