PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

InfinityXXX
Jul 14, 2005, 08:54 PM
Today i broke a window with my hand and it really hurts.

EphekZ
Jul 14, 2005, 09:05 PM
haha that was pretty interesting it was like reading a book of teh three stooges in one person when you were describing your injurys XD.

anwyas hell I probably woudl of done the same thing. its not really your fault. and I think her "mother ly instinct" was her saying you are right http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

thats sucks about your towel..I lost my favorite red beahc towel...its not fair why the red one!

Blitzkommando
Jul 14, 2005, 11:50 PM
You probably cannot remember from shock. >_>

Damn, that is really bad luck there. But... why the hell did she want to know if you could see in the bathroom, while you were in it? Seems a bit... odd?

InfinityXXX
Jul 15, 2005, 12:33 AM
She claims that when her and her boyfriend pulled up in the drive way she cold see the red from our shower curtains. She said that she was always curious to see if anyone could see through the window.

Now what kinda pissed me off(going based on her story) is that she sent her boyfriend after they entered the house. Our shower is loud so you can tell if someone is in the shower at the front door.

My question, is WHY didn't she stop him. My sister said that she ran outside to tell him but she made it to late.

I, personally think that they were gonna try to be funny and play a trick on me. Put his face and scare me and watch me run out and laugh about it but obviously...it didn't go that way.

SJ
Jul 15, 2005, 05:49 AM
I'm sorry to be an ass-hole, but that story literally had me in tears.
First I'd like to say, thankyou for making my day.
Second, I hope you're ok and the cuts arn't to bad, I also hope those girls will not treat you differently, and yours mothers boyfriend will think next time.
Does your mum always yell at you like that?

InfinityXXX
Jul 15, 2005, 08:46 AM
Yeah she has a mouth but when she claims something such as knocking me out, it never happens. The last time she ever like spanked me or bopped me on the head was like when i was a 6th grader. I think she was shocked.

Now as i look back its really funny. Last night my mom was talking to her boyfriend and even she was laughing, joking at both of us. But at that time..I thought i was gonna have a heart attack.

Feelmirath
Jul 15, 2005, 08:51 AM
Ever thought of making an autobiography http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

opaopajr
Jul 15, 2005, 07:53 PM
see? fucking gremlins! people don't believe me, but it's the fucking gremlins that plan all this shit. for them it's like stacking dominos and tipping them over! sick bastards get off on series of unfortunate events. where's my gremlin-be-gone...

Daikarin
Jul 15, 2005, 08:02 PM
Heh, good to see you can look back and laugh at that. It's normal, situations like those are bound to happen a lot more throughout your lifetime.

Made me remember the time I was on one of those aqua parks. I was sliding down this ride which consisted of a freefall, then a straight slide until you fell in the pool.

When I was sliding on the freefall, the water kept smacking me in the face, and I couldn't breathe. So I stood up, inhaled, and lied down again. But when doing that, I lost momentum.

I got to the straight section and just stopped, in the middle of the slide. I just didn't move. I wasn't fat or anything, but there I was, without any hopes on moving on, with someone about to come sliding on my back.

What did I do? I got up and ran on the slide, praying I didn't slip with the water. The lifeguard lady whistled loud to get my attention. When I looked at her, I slip, fell, and that gave me momentum to slide almost uncounscious to the pool, with my head hurting as hell. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Another dumb episode was when I was in a restaurant with my family. We sat by a table next to these giant windows, that started in the ground and reached to the roof. I went to my seat, but I tripped. Thank God, the window was there, so I pressed against the glass to keep myself standing.

There was no glass, and I ended up falling on my arse at the road next to the restaurant.

But these moments give taste to life. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

InfinityXXX
Jul 15, 2005, 10:15 PM
I went to the scene of the incident and i felt the glass of that window and i was shocked that i could break something like that. The glass was extremely thick when i was tapping on it i didn't think i was hitting it that hard.

Sef
Jul 15, 2005, 10:24 PM
Great story Deidrick... Haha, seems kind of odd I'd reply to rant this way. >_>

They probably should have warned you...

Well, atleast it's not a boring day!