PDA

View Full Version : Stupidass Guys + Girls = Bloodshed [graphic]

anwserman
Jul 21, 2005, 03:24 PM
The stupidity of the male sex strikes again. Previously, I wrote about how a guy shot his wife in the back of the head with a shotgun (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=96433&forum=9), and well - a similar situation happened.

Well, this time it involves three people. Two guys and a girl. Anyway, there was this 33-year old guy and this woman, laying on a bed bullshitting, when a 24-year old guy saw that they were laying on a bed, talking.

They weren't doing anything, just bullshitting. Anyway, this wasn't cool with the 24-year-old, who broke in because he wanted the girl, shot the guy in the head... He started beating the living shit out of the guy on the bed... with a hammer. Threatening the life of the woman if she didn't watch or run away, he stabbed the 33-year old repeatedly.

He also... cut off the man's penis and shoved it in his mouth.
Gouged out his eyes.
Chopped off his scrotum and put each ball into an eyesocket.

Now, now now... the victim was alive during this process, even after being shot in the head. He felt everything.

Anyway, there was blood everywhere, and the murderer (the 24-year old) wrote a letter saying he could go back and undo everything, and said that he wanted to die on a beach... and killed himself near Saxon Harbor, which is on Lake Superior (and has a beach.)

Pretty, huh?
The woman is now practically fucking scarred for life, and has the worst punishment of them all since guess what.. instead of being peacefully dead she will now have to suffer with mental images for the REST OF HER FUCKING LIFE.

EDIT: Forgot to make mention to the fact the victim was stabbed repeatedly.
EDIT2: Clarified.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2005-07-21 13:31 ]</font>

Stan
Jul 21, 2005, 03:44 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif OMG, that's terrible!
So the victime felt everything....http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Sef
Jul 21, 2005, 03:49 PM
Damn...

That's just horrible... It's too bad the shot hadn't killed him immediately... So he wouldn't feel a thing. The poor woman too.

Jumping to conclusions like that... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 21, 2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah, that would suck.

Why make a topic about it though? Not trying to make light of this situatuin, but people have been getting murdered forever. Nobody argues that murderers are bad, male, female, both, doesn't matter, you know, still bad.

I guess I've heard about this stuff too much, cause I no longer am shocked.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 21, 2005, 04:58 PM
Holy crap. O_O Well, my condolences and sympathies goes towards that woman. But damn...that...is...**shakes** Bleh. >_<

anwserman
Jul 21, 2005, 05:46 PM
On 2005-07-21 13:53, Dangerous55 wrote:
Yeah, that would suck.

Why make a topic about it though? Not trying to make light of this situatuin, but people have been getting murdered forever. Nobody argues that murderers are bad, male, female, both, doesn't matter, you know, still bad.

I guess I've heard about this stuff too much, cause I no longer am shocked.

I guess the main reason is because... well, I guess that since we're a small community and that this stuff never happens to us around here... we're pretty shocked by the grusomeness and how it actually happened.

Skorpius
Jul 21, 2005, 06:08 PM
Blaming gender for the crimes?

That's sexist!

Solstis
Jul 21, 2005, 06:13 PM
On 2005-07-21 16:08, Skorpius wrote:

That's sexist!

Men are conditioned by society to be more aggressive.

*shrugs*

That situation is... very stupid. I'd feel the same way if it happened around my neighborhood.

Blitzkommando
Jul 21, 2005, 08:39 PM
On 2005-07-21 16:13, Solstis wrote:

That's sexist!

*shrugs*

That situation is... very stupid. I'd feel the same way if it happened around my neighborhood.

Right so I can go and do that and say, "Ohnoes society made me do it!" Really, think deeper next time. Blaming society for everything only moves the blame from the person who commited the crime away from them.

And thanks for the graphic images. This seems far less like a rant than just a, "Hey look what he dun". And does nobody remember Jack the Ripper? Charles Manson? Ivan the Terrible? Vlad the Impailer? Et cetera?

HUcastShinobi
Jul 21, 2005, 09:10 PM
I am now slightly demoralized by how stupid my gender of the society we live in is...

Solstis
Jul 21, 2005, 09:16 PM
On 2005-07-21 18:39, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

On 2005-07-21 16:13, Solstis wrote:

That's sexist!

*shrugs*

Right so I can go and do that and say, "Ohnoes society made me do it!" Really, think deeper next time. Blaming society for everything only moves the blame from the person who commited the crime away from them.

And thanks for the graphic images. This seems far less like a rant than just a, "Hey look what he dun". And does nobody remember Jack the Ripper? Charles Manson? Ivan the Terrible? Vlad the Impailer? Et cetera?

Think deeper into what I'm saying next time. I purposefully make my posts vague so that people will have no trouble jumping to conclusions, like you did.

Society IS partially to blame for the actions of those within it. Humans are built through social interaction and outside influences. However, that does not mean that I consider the man to be innocent of any crime.

What I am saying is that people need to look at situations such as this one and wonder if a change is needed. The emphasis on gender creates quite a bit of estrangement (Men must be strong, violent protectors. Women docile sheep. Black. White.), but it is probably necessary for the survival of the species.

I could go on and further explain what I'm trying to say, but not like anyone would really care to understand it. If someone actually reads this whole thing, they're probably just looking for a way to criticize my arguement. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blitzkommando
Jul 21, 2005, 09:22 PM
On 2005-07-21 19:16, Solstis wrote:
blah blah blah

So, your purpose then is to incite argument and attempt to insult the person by typing out vague descriptions? Ok, I will remember not to take anything you say seriously from now on.

Solstis
Jul 21, 2005, 09:26 PM
On 2005-07-21 19:22, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

On 2005-07-21 19:16, Solstis wrote:
blah blah blah

So, your purpose then is to incite argument and attempt to insult the person by typing out vague descriptions? Ok, I will remember not to take anything you say seriously from now on.

Yes.

Anyway, I still say that societal change is needed.

tetujin
Jul 21, 2005, 09:32 PM
Dam. That is terrible....no late night snack for me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Allos
Jul 21, 2005, 11:01 PM
Oh God....

I think I'm gonna throw up....

I feel so bad for them.

navci
Jul 22, 2005, 12:14 AM
... And this happened around your neighbourhood? :<
That's beyond scary, man.

That guy need to be dead.
There is no excuse for this kind of violence.
Not meaning to start discussion about this, but honestly, I don't want my tax money to go into keeping this guy clothed and fed.

BogusKun
Jul 22, 2005, 01:52 AM
Jeffrey Dahmer killed, raped, and ate kids and other men. Chopped off the body parts and kept them for trophies. What's wierd about that compared to this story... nothing...

But I did have a very successful post about the subject 2 years ago (I think it was 2).

Remember THAT!?

Sagasu
Jul 22, 2005, 01:53 AM
On 2005-07-21 19:26, Solstis wrote:

Yes.

Anyway, I still say that societal change is needed.

There is no society that can pacify us, nor is one needed.

god, I cant wait to get off this planet u.u~

navci
Jul 22, 2005, 12:37 PM
On 2005-07-21 23:52, BogusKun wrote:
Jeffrey Dahmer killed, raped, and ate kids and other men. Chopped off the body parts and kept them for trophies. What's wierd about that compared to this story... nothing...

What's your point? This isn't violent enough compare to yours and that we shouldn't feel that it is horrible?

Violence is violence. No compairson needed.

Dangerous55
Jul 22, 2005, 07:51 PM
On 2005-07-22 10:37, navinator wrote:

What's your point? This isn't violent enough compare to yours and that we shouldn't feel that it is horrible?

Violence is violence. No compairson needed.

If you guys feel horrible and get depressed whenever someone is brutally murdered you're gonna lead a crappy life.

Yeah, that sounds horrible, but, sadly this stuff is too common. But like I said before, I guess I've been de-sensitized.

I spelt that wrong. :/

AUTO_
Jul 23, 2005, 12:41 AM
The story doesn't really make sense to me.

So a guy walking down the street looks through some dudes window and sees them spooning on a bed and decides he needs to put his balls in his eye sockets?

Meh, whatever I guess that's just fucked up.

Eihwaz
Jul 28, 2005, 12:34 PM
On 2005-07-22 22:41, AUTO_ wrote:

So a guy walking down the street looks through some dudes window and sees them spooning on a bed and decides he needs to put his balls in his eye sockets?

Yeah, I agree. The way anwserman told it, it sounded like the guy was "unstable", since he broke into the house becuase he "wanted her".

Maybe he was an ex-boyfriend or something? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Also, I'm wondering why the woman didn't at least try something. I mean, if someone broke into your house and started violently attacking your friend, wouldn't you at least try to club him with something? I guess she was just so confused and horrified...

anwserman
Jul 28, 2005, 12:50 PM
On 2005-07-28 10:34, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2005-07-22 22:41, AUTO_ wrote:

Yeah, I agree. The way anwserman told it, it sounded like the guy was "unstable", since he broke into the house becuase he "wanted her".

Maybe he was an ex-boyfriend or something? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Also, I'm wondering why the woman didn't at least try something. I mean, if someone broke into your house and started violently attacking your friend, wouldn't you at least try to club him with something? I guess she was just so confused and horrified...

Well, from more details I got he was her ex... and the fact with all the confusion that was around (and her life was threatened), she was scared.

Infiniteque
Jul 28, 2005, 12:55 PM
You know, I don't know which to be more upset about:

The misfortune of the poor guy who suffered that extremely terrible assault, and the woman who was forced to sit through it. That's terrible that people do things like that.

Or how ridiculously sexist the initial post was. What in the hell?

I also can't figure out who's more stupid, the person who would brutally committ such an act, or the one who insults the entire other gender of their species.

Hmm...

Eihwaz
Jul 28, 2005, 01:23 PM
On 2005-07-21 23:52, BogusKun wrote:

But I did have a very successful post about the subject 2 years ago (I think it was 2).

Remember THAT!?

I know about that case, but why would you bring it up two years ago? The Jeffrey Dahmer murders happened in the late 80's or something, right?

On 2005-07-28 10:50, anwserman wrote:
Well, from more details I got he was her ex... and the fact with all the confusion that was around (and her life was threatened), she was scared.

Ah, okay, at least know we know it wasn't just some random psycho walking down the street. >_>;

On 2005-07-28 10:55, Majiteque wrote:
You know, I don't know which to be more upset about:

The misfortune of the poor guy who suffered that extremely terrible assault, and the woman who was forced to sit through it. That's terrible that people do things like that.

I also can't figure out who's more stupid, the person who would brutally committ such an act, or the one who insults the entire other gender of their species.

Hmm...

Yeah, sexism is always much worse than brutal mutilation and murder! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-07-28 11:28 ]</font>

anwserman
Jul 28, 2005, 01:34 PM

Actually, it wasn't supposed to be sexist, due to the fact that I had two cases where "Stupidass Guys" plus "Girls" did not equate to a happy story with pastel flowers and happy bunnies.

The plural impled the two cases that I exhibited. I wasn't trying to be sexist, as the two guys I featured were being pretty stupid in regards to females.

(P.S. I'm a guy too and I know and witnessed how stupid we can be. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )