PDA

View Full Version : The harsh reality...

Saiffy
Jul 23, 2005, 09:08 AM
I guess the best thing to do would be to note that, although another member is involved, this is not directed at him, moreso at my....stupidity, best word I can think of right now. :/

Here's the story, as a lot of you knew, I was gonna visit PJ in mid-August. Stuff came up, can't happen this year. Ok, I was a little down for a bit, but I got over it. But then last night I found out that he has to move by June 30... And possibly away from Toronto, in which case, reality comes into play and tells me "I may never see him". For any other of my internet friends, that would be ok. But, it's not with him, it was like somebody...did something bad to me(I still can't think straight)... Perhaps it's because, despite me not wanting to admit it, I still have feelings for him... But it just sucks so much, I've been planning since April to be able to see him, it happening next year was ok with me though(Because I wouldn't have to pay next year <_<), but now that it may just never happen... I've been so depressed since last night, this is just an awful feelings, I'm probablly repeating myself, but my memory isn't working that good right now.

The world is unfair, I knew this before but let myself get blinded because of love... And because of this, I just created more pain for myself. :|

I really just need to let this out, I don't know what I expect from this. Meh.

Sagasu
Jul 23, 2005, 09:28 AM
Methinks you give up too easily.

Just because someone is a little farther away doesnt mean you'll never see them. Really, a russian friend of ours flew out of her damnded country to come visit our family. Once you get your own vehicle (or if you allready have one) theres not much to stop you besides mental limitations.

It just requires more effort, and money. If you're not willing to put in either I dont know how you can expect anyone to take you seriously. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2005-07-23 07:32 ]</font>

navci
Jul 23, 2005, 10:26 AM
On 2005-07-23 07:28, Sagasu wrote:
Methinks you give up too easily.

Just because someone is a little farther away doesnt mean you'll never see them. Really, a russian friend of ours flew out of her damnded country to come visit our family. Once you get your own vehicle (or if you allready have one) theres not much to stop you besides mental limitations.

I agree with Sagasu.
Not like he is gonna be disappearing from the internet, ever. Plus, right now both of you are rather young, in a year, you'll be older, having a little more tools at your hand to plan stuff. I'd almost say it is easier with time.

Saiffy
Jul 23, 2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks, made me feel really better. :D

Musn't give up though, perhaps if our spring breaks landed on the same week(Doubtful though) we could do it then. I guess it's a simple thing that nobody knows what the future holds. :)

Solstis
Jul 23, 2005, 01:04 PM
I've realized that I can't offer any advice without taking what navgasu have said, and change a word or two to make myself sound original.

Think about it this way: Things *will* get better. Luck (or fate, fortune, whatever you want to call it) has a way to balancing out. That is, if you have the patience to let it.

Crushes die hard, but so does the spirit. Remember to smile a little, eh?

Daikarin
Jul 23, 2005, 04:57 PM
Honestly, don't lose faith. I've come a long way, thank God, passing through plenty of adversities, like not wanting to leave home, like leaving someone I loved too, to the point of flunking some grades and entering college on the wrong degree.

But it all makes sense. It all happened for a reason. For example, the fact that I left home was essencial to help me get more mature, I understand that I left that girl before to meet someone different now, and my wrong degree freshman year was essential for me not to lose my convtiction of finishing college.

Trust fate. Everything will eventually work out for the best, even if you can't see why right now. Good luck.