PDA

View Full Version : What's your funny?

navci
Jul 27, 2005, 01:14 PM
I am interested in seeing where the majority of people here falls into. Well because a lot of you are supposed to be kinda funny, so let's see what kinda funnies are you~!

What will it be? (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376)

Dhylec
Jul 27, 2005, 01:24 PM
i don't get it ._.
i phailed.. ._.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-07-27 11:26 ]</font>

Shiva91
Jul 27, 2005, 01:24 PM
the Idiot Savant
(17% dark, 56% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)

honestly i dont get it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

astuarlen
Jul 27, 2005, 01:28 PM
The Prankster
(43% dark, 34% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

Your humor style:
clean / complex / light

This test fails. I am not funny; get over it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 27, 2005, 01:30 PM
Im a Ham. 47% dark, 52% spontaneuous, and 38% Vulgar.

I think its wrong though. I have a sick sense of humor and it says I have a clean sense of humor.

This test fails. T_T

Saiffy
Jul 27, 2005, 01:36 PM
Le ham, 34% dark, 52% spontaneous, 22% vulgar

Jason
Jul 27, 2005, 01:50 PM
This took a while... My results:

the Idiot Savant
(26% dark, 47% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often a little physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. But most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but ironically, that definitely indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2005-07-27 12:04 ]</font>

Neith
Jul 27, 2005, 01:51 PM
The Idiot Savant (39% dark, 73% spontaneous, 55% vulgar)

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

heh, this test totally fails. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

>_>

I'm more dark, hence me just doing the Death test >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-07-27 12:03 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Jul 27, 2005, 02:18 PM
I went through the whole test to get an image or something that wouldn't load and tell me the results.
Damn you firefox!
Now that's funny shit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2005-07-27 12:20 ]</font>

navci
Jul 27, 2005, 02:21 PM
>.>
Sometimes you are different than what you THINK you are. Geez.

edit: The funniest thing is actually how many replies of "fails" in this thread. It isn't a test to tell you whether or not you're funny. Just more the kinda humour that you like, hence, produce.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2005-07-27 12:22 ]</font>

Scrub
Jul 27, 2005, 02:24 PM
On 2005-07-27 12:21, navinator wrote:
>.>
Sometimes you are different than what you THINK you are. Geez.

And a quiz online is going to be able to tell you this with accuracy?>____>

I couldnt get one or two of the images to load up so, eh, forget it.

Solstis
Jul 27, 2005, 02:40 PM
We decided not to work with Firefox, but we found this funny: "Man does something incredibly smart, millions die."

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Very Douglas Adams/British/Roman.

space_butler
Jul 27, 2005, 02:42 PM
im too lazy to fill in date of birth pages, so fuck dat shit..

geewj
Jul 27, 2005, 02:55 PM
the Wit
(60% dark, 21% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

Also, you probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

navci
Jul 27, 2005, 02:55 PM
On 2005-07-27 12:24, GreyPhantasm wrote:
And a quiz online is going to be able to tell you this with accuracy?>____>

More like a different opinion than yours.

Ketchup345
Jul 27, 2005, 03:24 PM
the Prankster
(43% dark, 39% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but neither are you into what some would call 'low humor'. You'd laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

roygbiv
Jul 27, 2005, 04:25 PM
the Wit
(60% dark, 34% spontaneous, 5% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Sayara
Jul 27, 2005, 05:05 PM
the Prankster

(26% dark, 39% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT
Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but neither are you into what some would call 'low humor'. You'd laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.

Bot-Bot
Jul 27, 2005, 05:27 PM
the Idiot Savant

(21% dark, 60% spontaneous, 44% vulgar)
your humor style:

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often a little physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. But most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but ironically, that definitely indicates you're smarter than most.

xxFLOWxx
Jul 27, 2005, 05:32 PM
the Idiot Savant

(26% dark, 60% spontaneous, 44% vulgar)
your humor style:

RicoRoyal
Jul 27, 2005, 06:00 PM
the Ham

(47% dark, 52% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Rageous
Jul 27, 2005, 06:06 PM
the Ham
(43% dark, 52% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:

Daikarin
Jul 27, 2005, 06:13 PM
Woody Allen!? Come on, I hate that guy.

Mixfortune
Jul 27, 2005, 08:29 PM
the Prankster
(47% dark, 39% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

astuarlen
Jul 27, 2005, 08:33 PM
I feel so privileged to be associated with Mix. *pops open a bottle of champaigne* http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif

Mixfortune
Jul 27, 2005, 08:47 PM
Heinz's potent "tomato cider", I see. Excellent choice.

Solstis
Jul 27, 2005, 10:12 PM
Mostly right:

the Wit

(52% dark, 34% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

Also, you probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Though this is probably only based on my television and movie preferences.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-07-27 20:14 ]</font>

DLShAdOw
Jul 27, 2005, 10:21 PM
the Ham
(39% dark, 60% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:

Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

navci
Jul 28, 2005, 12:34 AM
the Ham
(34% dark, 52% spontaneous, 0% vulgar)
your humor style:

:> Beat my 0% Vulgar!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 28, 2005, 01:07 AM
Prankster. :/
39% Dark 39% Spontaneous 5% Vulgar
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Yeah, couldn't beat 0% vulgar Navi, but:
My test tracked 3 variables- How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 0% on vulgar
I scored the lowest on vulgar. Boo-yow/huzzah/Boom! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skuda
Jul 28, 2005, 02:07 AM
the Cutting Edge

(52% dark, 52% spontaneous, 27% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't in and of themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top. Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

holy crud...

that was pretty darned accurate. :S

wow.

just for effect:

"what do you call a song you hear under the covers?"

sheet music http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zarode
Jul 28, 2005, 04:08 AM
the Prankster
(26% dark, 34% spontaneous, 27% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif