PDA

View Full Version : A lot of PSO players can be so damned pessimistic.

Infiniteque
Jul 28, 2005, 10:27 AM
Why is it that when the SMALLEST thing goes wrong in PSO (whichever version) there is bound to be at LEAST one person who makes statements such as:

"Wow, SEGA/Sonic Team sucks."
"I knew everything would go wrong."
"Dreamcast PSO > Every other version."
"Damn it, I'm quitting because [insert some ridiculous reason such as 'I can't find a certain item']."

People forget how to just have fun it seems.

Solstis
Jul 28, 2005, 10:43 AM
A lot of PSO players can be so damned optimistic.

*shrugs*

Daikarin
Jul 29, 2005, 02:46 PM
What can I say. It's "cool" nowadays to think skeptic and not give in to false hopes or beliefs. But like every trend that exists, it will come to pass.

Sharkyland
Jul 30, 2005, 03:42 AM
Probably things aren't flowing in the right direction. I mean some people have tons of luck and find it on the first try while everyone trudges through life trying to find that one single thing. I mean... say you hunt one item, someone finds it in like 3 minutes, you spend 200 hours. Big difference, no?

Considering stuff is being happen DC, GC, Xbox, BB... sometimes updates can be slow and if it's already released in Japan why not here? I mean a lot of people are thinking if it's coded then bring it on already. What the he.ll is taking you guys so long...

Cheaters. There will always be a cheater in any game you play no matter what. The best thing you want to do is avoid them.

Mood. If people are bringing you down, find some other people to play with. I know it sucks to have people moping around saying shit and the like. That shouldn't put you in the bad mood as well. If you know how to play this game for fun then you should play the game for fun with other people who play the game for fun. Don't let others ruin it for you. If you are enjoying it, don't let it stop you.