PDA

View Full Version : my trade list

god_of_chaos
Jul 28, 2005, 12:14 PM
this is what i have at the moment
if you want something please send me a pm or an email

the weapons are from pso ep1&2 if its version 1.1 1.2 or something i dont know...(if i have multiple copys of a weapon i will post them seperately so that the list here is allways acurate)

bloody arts
bloody arts
bloody arts
bloody arts
bloody arts
bloody arts
bloody arts
bloody arts
blade dance
blade dance
blade dance
varista
last survivor
dragon slayer
dragon slayer
dragon slayer
cross scar
cross scar
cross scar
hildebear's head
hildebear's head
booma's claw
rappy's fan
rappy's fan
DB's saber
resta, foie, zonde, yellow merge
scape dolls (about 30 of them)
allmost every material about 20 times
amplifier of barta
amplifier of foie

what i seek is this:
chainsawd
toy hammer
akiko's wok
sange&yasha
real agito
sealed J-sword
other weapons are also negotiable, but for one of the above you may have my entire list if you want including the materials and scape dolls

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: god_of_chaos on 2005-07-28 10:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: god_of_chaos on 2005-07-28 10:31 ]</font>

Ryna
Jul 28, 2005, 12:18 PM
You may want to list what version of the game you are playing, the percents and grinds on each weapon, and your want list. Otherwise, people have no idea if they will be able to trade with you or not...

god_of_chaos
Jul 28, 2005, 12:21 PM
i already edited it, but if people want a weapon of me and i got multiple versions of it i always give them the one with best stats thats available so i dont see the point of listing the percentages

Ryna
Jul 28, 2005, 12:24 PM
On 2005-07-28 10:21, god_of_chaos wrote:
i already edited it, but if people want a weapon of me and i got multiple versions of it i always give them the one with best stats thats available so i dont see the point of listing the percentages

All right, but you still probably list the version of the game your trade list is valid for. There are at least seven different sets of official servers running at the moment.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-07-28 10:24 ]</font>

god_of_chaos
Jul 28, 2005, 12:31 PM
ok i edited it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
Jul 28, 2005, 12:33 PM
On 2005-07-28 10:31, god_of_chaos wrote:
ok i edited it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ok, so you are an Episode 1&2 player for the Gamecube?

I'm just wondering because you posted in a Blue Burst trade topic.

I'm not trying to hassle hear, just to clear up some ambiguities.

god_of_chaos
Jul 28, 2005, 12:36 PM
i dont know about pso blue burst the trade section stands under phantasy star online i dont see blue burst standing anywhere

but looking at your avatar if you are a mod you may move it if thats what you want, got no problem with that:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: god_of_chaos on 2005-07-28 10:37 ]</font>

Ryna
Jul 28, 2005, 12:39 PM
On 2005-07-28 10:36, god_of_chaos wrote:
i dont know about pso blue burst the trade section stands under phantasy star online i dont see blue burst standing anywhere

but looking at your avatar if you are a mod you may move it if thats what you want, got no problem with that:)

This is a combined trade forum for the Dreamcast, GC, PSOX, and PC versions of the game. As such, it is important to mark what version of the game your trade list is good for.

In the other topic you just posted in:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=99826&forum=2&4

it has the PSOBB post tag. PSOBB is an abbreviation for Phanstasy Star Online Blue Burst.

god_of_chaos
Jul 28, 2005, 12:41 PM
ooh ok i didnt see that but are the weapons not tradable amongst each other?

Ryna
Jul 28, 2005, 12:43 PM
On 2005-07-28 10:41, god_of_chaos wrote:
ooh ok i didnt see that but are the weapons not tradable amongst each other?

If you are on Gamecube, you can only trade with other Gamecube players.

If you are on US/EU Blue Burst, you can only trade with other US/EU Blust Burst players.

The servers are seperate for those versions of the game and the players cannot interact with one another.

god_of_chaos
Jul 28, 2005, 01:40 PM
that sucks...

Bal
Jul 28, 2005, 08:02 PM
I need your scapedolls and power mats mostly, but i have a Sealed J-Sword and a Sange&Yasha up for grabs. Interested?

god_of_chaos
Jul 29, 2005, 01:11 AM
hell yeah, what exactly do you have in mind? i'd like them both if possible p.s. i also got a lot of luck materials