PDA

View Full Version : parasatic gene flow

god_of_chaos
Jul 29, 2005, 01:45 PM
hi i'm using the acount of a friend of mine so dont go blaming him for something i might write here

the question is this, anyone have a gene flow for trade? i dont care if its duped or not, am willing to trade 99 photon drops, and 72 photon spheres (all legit!!!) for it (even a dupe) in addition i am even willing to throw in about 20 luck materials, amplifiers, grinders, scape dolls and much more just pm god_of_chaos he'll tell me and we'l make a good deal http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lostinseganet
Aug 1, 2005, 06:46 AM
Hello I have what you are looking for, but I am only willing to part with that for an Aura Field or Book of Hitogata. I play on the xbox.

Ryna
Aug 1, 2005, 07:46 AM
On 2005-08-01 04:46, lostinseganet wrote:
Hello I have what you are looking for, but I am only willing to part with that for an Aura Field or Book of Hitogata. I play on the xbox.

I think the original poster only plays GC PSO.

lostinseganet
Aug 1, 2005, 11:05 AM
On 2005-08-01 05:46, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-08-01 04:46, lostinseganet wrote:

I think the original poster only plays GC PSO.

AWWWWWW how could you tell what system he/she was on?

god_of_chaos
Aug 1, 2005, 12:51 PM
ok sorry but for all the people that think it isnt clear enough im playing pso on gc only!

lostinseganet
Aug 1, 2005, 06:00 PM
On 2005-08-01 10:51, god_of_chaos wrote:
ok sorry but for all the people that think it isnt clear enough im playing pso on gc only!

I just do not see what you mean. I am missing how you expected others to know that you were on the
GC. Obviously I am missing something because someone else saw it. What should I look for to see who is on what system?

Thalui89
Aug 2, 2005, 06:03 PM
whats the point in trading a hacked item anyway?

VioletSkye
Aug 2, 2005, 06:20 PM
On 2005-08-01 16:00, lostinseganet wrote:

I just do not see what you mean. I am missing how you expected others to know that you were on the
GC. Obviously I am missing something because someone else saw it. What should I look for to see who is on what system?

click on this http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/profile.gif under his post and you'll see that he only has GC http://pso-world.com/images/consoles/small/gc.gif listed under TRADE LIST.

Jarek
Aug 2, 2005, 07:07 PM
Dude, don't trade any legit item for that stupid gene . All it does is make a shitty sword (sure it has a lot of atp, but it can't combo), and an even worse gun (for the same reason); the dark bridge is decent, I'll admit.
Just ask any person with an AR for it, and they ought to be able to give it to you easily. Or if they don't, you could always try begging till they give in..or just fsod you.

You're not missing out on anything by not having it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2005-08-02 17:16 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Aug 2, 2005, 07:40 PM
If you don't have it for trade, lets not spam the thread.

And whoever is using someone else's account, if you do anything against the rules that warrants warnings or a ban, the friend's account will be held responsible.

god_of_chaos
Aug 7, 2005, 12:16 AM
sorry i havent been back for a few days but here i am again (topic starter) i know but am i doing someting prohibited then? if i am sorry about that

but anyway i know about the shitty skills of the sword and so but that doesnt matter to me....
and someone said i should find someone with an action replay but does anyone know such a person cause i allways thought that ar on GC didnt have pso codes if there are i can do it myself cause i have ar please if anyone knows where to get them pm me

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2005, 12:37 PM
On 2005-08-06 22:16, god_of_chaos wrote:
sorry i havent been back for a few days but here i am again (topic starter) i know but am i doing someting prohibited then? if i am sorry about that

but anyway i know about the shitty skills of the sword and so but that doesnt matter to me....
and someone said i should find someone with an action replay but does anyone know such a person cause i allways thought that ar on GC didnt have pso codes if there are i can do it myself cause i have ar please if anyone knows where to get them pm me

Don't ask for assistance with cheatcodes, nor where you can find or who to ask for them. We don't allow that discussion on this site. Please read the forum rules.

lostinseganet
Aug 7, 2005, 05:04 PM
On 2005-08-02 16:20, VioletSkye wrote:

On 2005-08-01 16:00, lostinseganet wrote:

click on this http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/profile.gif under his post and you'll see that he only has GC http://pso-world.com/images/consoles/small/gc.gif listed under TRADE LIST.

I see thank you for that information. I did not bother to learn what all these little buttons did.