PDA

View Full Version : Missing link!

Uncle_bob
Jul 30, 2005, 02:58 AM
Uncle found his mother's address just a few minutes ago after searching on an online phone book. She's a "missing link".

Uncle's mother is a bitch. The most evil and vile sort of person.

Let's cue back to...a buncha years ago when Umkel was but a wee child. His mother and father weren't getting along at all. His father was a horribly addicted to alcohol and drugs, and always arriving home late and stoned or drunk. Mother could only take so much of this, so she divorced him and took custody of Uncle and his brother.

Uncle, his brother, and his mother lived at grandma's for a year or so before mother suddenly moved off to Texas with father's ex best friend. (We'll refer to him as Jim) Now here is where the shit gets crazy. You see, Jim is more of a drunk than father EVER was. Not to mention he isn't a pleasant person to be around. A few years after this, Uncle's dad cleaned up his act, got a new job, and dropped the drugs and such. He had turned into a new man.

So all was good, sort of. Mother still kept in contact and even visited Uncle and his brother every once in a while. But the contact with her progressively diminished, we would only hear from her maybe a few times a year. After December of '01, she just stopped calling and everything. Uncle's brother, being the clever bastard he is, managed to find mother's new number and called a few times. But his calls went un-answered for a while.

Eventually we got a call from that number, but it was not mother. It was Jim, calling to yell random obscenities at us while he was in one of his frequent drunken stupors. "Why are ya'll callin' us? Are you fucking crazy?" or something to that effect. Then mother got on the phone and pretended she never got my brother's messages. Doesn't this seem odd? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

After that we never heard from her again. For all we knew she could have died and we wouldn't know. Although, someone told us that Jim lost his business and his house from being drunk off his ass every day.

So, let's venture back to tonight. Uncle found his mother's phone number and address. She's currently living in Georgetown, Texas. Uncle assumes this is where she moved after Jim lost his house.

Should Uncle call? He's not looking for apologies, love, or sympathy from her. She's really just a sadistic bitch, and you can't love something like that. As awful as it may sound to you, Uncle would have no problem with killing her or at least giving her a savage beating. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Uncle just wants to know what her problem is. Why she left all of her friends and family with no regrets. So, is it worth a shot trying to call her?

...They're advertising funny underwear on the TV. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Blitzkommando
Jul 30, 2005, 03:09 AM
I can understand wanting an explanation for what she did. Heck, I would too. And maybe she will answer the phone this time?

Answers can be good to hear, but might still leave you as confused as before. What I mean is, she might answer in a completely round about way. Or she might answer straight forward. It's always worth it to see if she would do the post of the two possibilities.

Sharkyland
Jul 30, 2005, 03:34 AM
Wait, you said you're living with your grandmother? Of what side: father or mother? If the mother side, how come she hasn't come in contact with her daughter? If the father side, is the parents of the mother side still alive to know about this?

Hmm, I dunno about each state's law there are some laws about 'neglect', but I really don't know too much about these things though honestly give it once chance, one call. Say this is important... maybe you can get some good contacts with her or something. Dunno what I'm really saying here. Not really the type who knows these types of things.

opaopajr
Jul 30, 2005, 07:03 AM
wait two weeks until mercury is no longer in retrograde.

and be sure to get that funky funny underwear.

roygbiv
Jul 30, 2005, 11:17 AM
Go for it... I mean the worst that can happen is that you have an awful conversation (which you can essentially walk away from).

Uncle_bob
Jul 30, 2005, 02:32 PM
To Blitz: Yea, it's possible that she may give a shitty answer. But I'll know if she's lying. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

To Sharkyland: Grandparents on the mother's side. They're in the same boat as the rest of us, mother never kept in contact with them much eithe.

To OpaOpaJr: I'll keep those undies in mind. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

To Roygbiv: Alrighty. :B

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 30, 2005, 03:01 PM
Do what you think is right. My mother never cared for me. SHe only wanted me for child support, and as a pawn in her sick game of revenge against my dad. Yet, I still fought with everything I had to tell her to grow the f*ck up and let go of the past. Finally she did, 9 months ago. (Im 17 now...this went on all my life. -_-)