PDA

View Full Version : Someperson's Trade Request

xxFLOWxx
Jul 30, 2005, 09:02 PM
My friend Someperson's comp. is down,so he is asking me to do this for him,he obviously wouldn't give me the password to his account. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif He would like between:

1-2 Heart of Devil Mag Cells
1-2 God/Powers
Yazzy 7000V
Mag over 110 POW
Any great guns

For:

God Shield Suzaku
Plaintain Leaf
Guardianna
Angel Harp
Guard Wave
Rico's Earring
Chao 35/53/48/64
Cell of Mag 213
72 Grinds

Contact me before I say he's back online if interested. (PLEASE do so)

someperson
Jul 31, 2005, 10:56 AM
actully i finally got it up .... lol it just takes a while to get the homepage up for me (^_^) but it takes so long that alot of the time i just give up so anywayzzz you can reply to me but i might not answer right away so talk to Flowyboi here

oh and also i was woundering if anyone knows of what mag i have for my avatar lol because i would love to have that mag or just the mag cell for that matter but please inform me i feel stupid not knowing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: someperson on 2005-07-31 10:09 ]</font>

Delfi
Aug 1, 2005, 11:56 AM
it might be useful to tell people which system you play pso on and which servers you use.

Also your avatar is a Pian mag, you need Heart of Pian to make one.

PJ
Aug 1, 2005, 02:07 PM
If you're on GC, I have a Preta with a lot of power (It doesn't have good Dex, but good, close to 180 POW) and I've got Frozen Shooter (Good gun)

I'm interested in Guard Wave and the grinders, if they're legit.

someperson
Aug 1, 2005, 06:48 PM
lol hey supa chao and i kno you dont kno me but thanx for helping Q_anon beat C mode (^_^) im glad he is happy now lol but yes all the grinders are legit and same with the gard wave and it has 4 slots!! lol but you see im getting the guns for my friends char. and i already got a frozen shooter for him but if you have a yazmencoff (or however you spell it) because he is obsesed with all of them they all would make him happy but i will be willing to just give it to you

1. for helping my friend so much in chalang mode
2. for if later when i get online mode you help me out in challeng mode (^_^) i really want to get an s rank but hey im still fine with the first one lol

and if you think im a stupid hack and duper then please dont talk to me because i hate people that just asume from the items you have or thestuff and such that you hack or dupe (>.<) but this is off the point (-_-)

if you want the grinders i would be happy to give them to you for 1 or 2 or if you have a spare yazzy k??? beacuse i dont really want a f. shooter for him cuz i just got one and i teched it right so it has good hit (^_^)

PJ
Aug 1, 2005, 11:26 PM
I certainly don't mind helpnig new people do challenge http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif And I enjoy playing with Q_Anon, he's a very good challenge player as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, i don't have any of the Yas weapons, but I can hunt one of them for you.

I dunno if you still want the Power preta though.

EDIT: Well, I was offering Lupardo a Baranz Parts, but I've decided I could aslo help him hunt one, so I can offer you Baranz Launcher if you want that http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-08-01 21:29 ]</font>

someperson
Aug 3, 2005, 10:45 AM
supa chao i have no need for the grinders so the next time i see you online ill give them to you k??? unless you find a gun that my friend can use he is a RAcast and is in love with the ano rifle and the anti android rifle but i kno those guns are hard to get so im not askin as for the baranz lancher i got him one allready and a 7000V and 2000H and i got him a hev. punish., guld milla and some others too but the ano and anti are what im lookin for but if you dont wanna hunt you can just have them k (^_^) besides they are takein up space in my bank lol