PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: lostinseganet's trade list

lostinseganet
Jul 31, 2005, 10:27 AM
Hello I am lostinseganet a Fonewearl That plays in PSOX. These are some of the items I am planing to trade.

Weapons
-Last survivor
-Dragon slayer
-blade dance
-Vjaya
-Gae bolg
-Justy-23st
-Final Impact
-Silence claw
-Stag cutlery
-Ancient saber
-Heaven punisher
-Musashi

Armor
-Imperial Armor
-Holiness armor
-D-parts ver1.01
-Ultimate shield
-Db's Shield
-Kit of hamburger

God/Powers
-god hp
-god mind++
-God Arm
-God body
-Perfect Resist
-God Battle

Grinders
-Power material x9
-Def material x9
-Luck material

enemy body parts
-S-beat's Arms
-Booma's right arm
-rappys wing
-Magic rock "moola"

Amplifiers
-Amplifier of Anti
-Amplifier of Shifta
-Amplifier of Foie

I am looking for
-Book of Hitogata
-Some sweet sword that can hit multiple enemies that a force can use.
-Magical Piece
-??? Make me(a Fonewearl) an offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lostinseganet on 2005-07-31 18:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lostinseganet on 2005-08-01 23:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lostinseganet on 2005-08-02 13:56 ]</font>

Ansatsu
Jul 31, 2005, 10:56 AM
erm what system is PSOX? cus i could try to get some of those for u if ur on the right system

Tact
Jul 31, 2005, 10:59 AM
PSOX is Xbox PSO.

Ansatsu
Jul 31, 2005, 02:07 PM
argh, im GC :/ sorry

lostinseganet
Jul 31, 2005, 03:30 PM
Hmmm I noticed alot of PSOBB, and GC members. Is there a significant number of psox gamers at this site? Is there a way to see all the armors, and weapons a Fonewearl can use in one big list?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lostinseganet on 2005-07-31 13:35 ]</font>

Ansatsu
Jul 31, 2005, 08:29 PM
yes, if you go to item database, then rare items, you should see two drop downs that say usable by class and version, so u just put in ur info and voila (hope i spelled that right) you have your list. if it has a green X on the right, then u can get it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif if that didnt make sense just tell me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif i confuzzle myself sometimes

Sp4rky
Aug 2, 2005, 12:48 AM
I believe I have the ??? is it an item that you cannot use? Cause I found one the other day and I wasnt able to use the ??? item... it had like a monomates function except the only to functions it would give me is drop or sort.... *sigh*

Also I have the Aura Field...

Sorry found nothing inparticular that I want. =(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sp4rky on 2005-08-01 22:50 ]</font>

lostinseganet
Aug 2, 2005, 01:20 AM
On 2005-08-01 22:48, Sp4rky wrote:
I believe I have the ??? is it an item that you cannot use? Cause I found one the other day and I wasnt able to use the ??? item... it had like a monomates function except the only to functions it would give me is drop or sort.... *sigh*

Also I have the Aura Field...

Sorry found nothing inparticular that I want. =(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sp4rky on 2005-08-01 22:50 ]</font>

I have a few new item added to the list. You may be interested in them.