PDA

View Full Version : QUITING PSOBB DUE TO LOST ITEMS FUCK YOU ST

CyanFork
Jul 31, 2005, 08:15 PM
So here's the story, right? I was walking through Cronus 1 with my hand down my pants thinking no one would see me trying to slap the lady behind the counter to dupe me a BOVM, and then suddenly that black dude from Mike Tyson's Punchout comes up to me and takes away all my rares! I mean, what fun is that? Shortly after, I got in my pink jumpsuit and proceeded to run after the formidable beast with my legs of girly steel. Dramatic organs pour into the background to provide an ambience like no other in order to exemplify my grief in having my items stolen.

It's just then that the man did a u-turn (C-up+C-down) and took my Angel Harp too! Was I ever angry!! I then sped up to the man and with my manliest shouting voice, screamed over to the gluttonous man these words; "*** STOLE MY BIKE!" He gave a smirk and pedaled faster to my blight, never to catch up to the man who had deprived me of all of my PSO glory. Woe is me.

The evidence of this tragic occurence can be found below.

http://niggahack.ytmnd.com/

I hate you, Sonic Team, for creating a game in which I must always fall under the self-righteous hand of colored men and women. I'm going back to the South.

Tact
Jul 31, 2005, 08:18 PM
Like I said in your other thread, the link may be offensive, and your post is, no offense, spam.

ABDUR101
Jul 31, 2005, 08:51 PM
Go read the forum rules, this is trash, don't post it outside of fresh kills and make sure what you post isn't offensive.

The music from that site is from Demon's Crest for the SNES by the way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2005-07-31 18:51 ]</font>