PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: REQUEST: Script for comic looking for Artist to draw

DarianMaliken
Aug 1, 2005, 02:34 PM
Both because I'm new here and because this is a request thread I doubt I'll get many hits here. However in hopes somebody's interested here goes.

Page1:

Pannel 1:

*rappy obsessed scientist(currently and a racast(will provide pictures of this guy) are 'talking'*

Jeric Hikari: *So you're Dr. Whatshisface?

Creepy Rappy Guy: ...how'd you guess? I thought my disguise was perfict.

Pannel 2:

JH: *pointing to the back of CRG's costume with one of his mechs* Next time make sure you take the tag off. *inset in frame zoomed in on the 'size: XL hand wash only' tag*

*CRG sweatdrops*

CRG: But I don't want to go back yet. What about my Be-er research, yea what about my research?

JH: It can be done back on ship.

*bush rustling behind the two*

Pannle 3:

JH: *one gun pointed at the bush and the other pointed at CRG* What was that?

*louder rustle noise from bush*

Pannle 4:

CRG: Ok ok I'll go but...lets go this way. *He points away from the bush*

JH: *both guns now pointed at the bush, as well as now a little closer* We can wait. I might get lucky and make a few extra Mesta out of this one.

Pannle 5:

CRG: *pannicky look* No really I insist, I left somethign at the lab! I'll pay you double your fee! Anything lets just Go!

JH: *Still looking at the bush*

Pannle 6:

Kid Rappy: DADDY! *flying hug*

CRG: *embarassed* T-timmy its n-not safe for you to be out here.

JH: *massive sweatdrop* Nobody at the guild's gonna believe this one...

Notes:

Jeric Hikari(my char)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/wdojinn/PSO/misc/hikarifront.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/wdojinn/PSO/misc/hikariback.png

Based on the fake in yellow quest and, if there's favorable responses to this I'd like to work with whomever does the artistry part of this for me, time willing on the artist's part of course. As a final note i do not care if this is color or black and white. I'd simply be happy if it were done and or at the very least not flaimed for comming from the new guy.