PDA

View Full Version : Oh where oh where..

Maridia
Aug 1, 2005, 05:16 PM
has our Outrider gone? Anyone seen him? Did he go on vacation or something? I thought he got back from it already or something.

Maybe he's been kidnapped by ninjas. Are any of you righteous enough chaps/bad enough dudes to team up and save Outrider?!

Scrub
Aug 1, 2005, 05:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/GreyPhantasm/Rescue.gif

Maridia
Aug 1, 2005, 05:23 PM
.. You rock so hard, Scrub. <3

Kizaragu
Aug 1, 2005, 05:34 PM
I blame Outriders dissapearance on a life outside Fresh kills, Loose woman, Alcoholic beverages, Issues beyond the help of modern day medicine, Llamas, that guy at the post office, His mother, his girlfriend, his new found interest in the daytime television soap opera 'Days of our lifes', stalking, Easter egg hunting, Christmas card writing, illegal emmergrating, shopping, hacking into the pentagon, crime fighting and saving the world from alien invasion, impersonating many a persona from many a computer game, being cool and mass reproduction.

Dhylec
Aug 1, 2005, 05:45 PM
Kizaragu wrote:
I blame Outriders dissapearance on a life outside Fresh kills, Loose woman, Alcoholic beverages, Issues beyond the help of modern day medicine, Llamas, that guy at the post office, His mother, his girlfriend, his new found interest in the daytime television soap opera 'Days of our lifes', stalking, Easter egg hunting, Christmas card writing, illegal emmergrating, shopping, hacking into the pentagon, crime fighting and saving the world from alien invasion, impersonating many a persona from many a computer game, being cool and mass reproduction.

amen~

Scejntjynahl
Aug 1, 2005, 05:45 PM
On 2005-08-01 15:34, Kizaragu wrote:

Jealous much? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skorpius
Aug 1, 2005, 06:03 PM
He stole my Cloudsong.

Wyndham
Aug 1, 2005, 06:55 PM
On 2005-08-01 15:16, Maridia wrote:
Maybe he's been kidnapped by ninjas. Are any of you righteous enough chaps/bad enough dudes to team up and save Outrider?!

I get to be the moronic sword-weilding vampire with a dry sense of humor!!

Dhylec
Aug 1, 2005, 07:13 PM
Oran1324 wrote:
I get to be the moronic sword-weilding vampire with a dry sense of humor!!

don't worry, once your sense of humor ran dry, i'll end it quickly for joo ;3

Maridia
Aug 1, 2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I said team up because it'd be much funnier if the crazy people around here got all mismatched and dysfunctional and stuff. That'd make an awesome comic. The Quest To Save Outrider. Except he wouldn't ACTUALLY need saving. <_<

And Skorp, that wasn't Outrider who stole your cloudsong. It was Sef.