PDA

View Full Version : Gee....I do something...and get kicked in the nads for it...

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 3, 2005, 11:47 AM
Ok, my g/f, misses all of her best friends who she hung out with when she used to live in California. So, what did I do? I took the time to find all her buddies on Livejournal. (No I didnt hack into her account. LJ shows your friends friend list too.) I got a few, and I managed to get one of her buddies to talk to Chey. Well, niow..I give you two choices.

Does she A: Pounce me and say how great I am for doing this for her?

Or B: Ignore me and then blocks me, and just stops talking to me.

If you picked B, you're right. Jesus, I did alot this week to make her happy. And this is what I get for it. =/
Needless to say, I told her if she wanted to play these childish games, then go ahead. And if she doesnt straighten up this attitude...Ill just leave her.

Scejntjynahl
Aug 3, 2005, 11:56 AM
It is called butting in. And there may be a reason that she lost touch with those friends, and she may have only been nostalgic of the "good times". That been in the past. But with your meddling you may have forced her into a situation she might have been avoiding. You should have asked her first if it was ok. Live and learn.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 3, 2005, 12:50 PM
Perhaps. But she knows better. She knows that she could talk to me about anything. So....>_>
You may be right though. So, Ill see whats wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jett_Kakashi on 2005-08-03 10:52 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Aug 3, 2005, 02:59 PM
Is this an internet "relationship"?

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 3, 2005, 05:55 PM
Unfortunatly...yes. >_>

Mixfortune
Aug 3, 2005, 07:58 PM
The thing is, you should have asked ahead of time, not just go do it and then sort it out later.

Especially for an internet relationship.

Jett_Kakashi
Aug 3, 2005, 08:19 PM
It was a surprise for her. She told me how much she missed them, and then realized that she never talks to them.....
edit:
Oh boy...a friend of mine talked to her last night. And the way she was talking...it sounds like she did something or something happened to her. And I think she blocked me because she scared to talk to me. At least, thats what Im thinking. As well as everyone else that knows her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jett_Kakashi on 2005-08-03 19:47 ]</font>