PDA

View Full Version : >:(

re4
Aug 4, 2005, 04:37 PM
i never thought that i would be making a rant just 4 hours after i joined psow but i am just really angry

about an hour after i joined i made a fourm asking if anyone knew why one of my charters has a 1/1 drop rate for every monster

at first we thought it was an ar code but i made him like every other charter and i have never even seen an ar disc so that wasnt it

we still havent figured out why he is like that but now everyone says i cheat to get all my items there are like 5 people out there that beleave me when i say I AM NOT A CHEATER

wtf is everyones problem it took me 3 months to get all my items and none the less ITS MY FIRST FLIPPEN DAY

EphekZ
Aug 4, 2005, 04:42 PM
people are cynical if they dont believe then they dont believe you should just join FKL =)

re4
Aug 4, 2005, 04:47 PM
i know it is just that when u want to say something and no one beleaves u ......... u feel like u dont belong

plus why sould they care if i am a cheater (WHICH I AM NOT) i play with cheaters all the time

Scejntjynahl
Aug 4, 2005, 04:54 PM
You have ladyluck on your side. That is all. So your luck has been good, it really isnt a reason to call you a cheater. Of course if your using a level 1300 mag that is a different story http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kizaragu
Aug 4, 2005, 04:58 PM
Don't let other peoples opinions of you bother you so much. Ecspecially folk who don't know you or have no real idea who you are.
Don't give them the satisfaction of arguing back. If you know you're right, Why should it matter that some stranger thinks the worst of you?

Just ignore them.

Welcome to psow. Hope the rest of you're experience here is better than the first four hours. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EphekZ
Aug 4, 2005, 10:42 PM
On 2005-08-04 14:58, Kizaragu wrote:
Don't let other peoples opinions of you bother you so much. Ecspecially folk who don't know you or have no real idea who you are.
Don't give them the satisfaction of arguing back. If you know you're right, Why should it matter that some stranger thinks the worst of you?

Just ignore them.

Welcome to psow. Hope the rest of you're experience here is better than the first four hours. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

thats what i tried to say..but i have a lazy version

navci
Aug 5, 2005, 12:20 AM
I had a hard time understanding what this is rant is about. But, well, take it easy. The internet is serious business!

CupOfCoffee
Aug 5, 2005, 12:32 AM
Correct. Just like World of Warcraft.

http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnd.com/

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 5, 2005, 02:01 AM
On 2005-08-04 14:47, re4 wrote:
i know it is just that when u want to say something and no one beleaves u ......... u feel like u dont belong

plus why sould they care if i am a cheater (WHICH I AM NOT) i play with cheaters all the time

Well, did you only find the rares when playing with the cheaters? Or by yourself always?

There is a difference, and of course there is their arguement, a hole in your story.

Then again, they shouldn't care about what you found or why, what you use to play, unless you are the one who runs around harassing the paying customers by erasing their long hours/items/characters.

And if you know nobody will believe you, you should not say it. You know what you're going to get right?

Nobody believes someone who says they found a 0/0/90/90/100 Lavis Cannon, but if they found it and enjoyed it, then who cares?

The player who found it knew nobody would believe them, but wanted to say it anyway? There is a line where you should know better to incite a flame war/debate off.

Arislan
Aug 5, 2005, 09:44 AM
Do note as well that in the thread in question, it isn't explained what exactly is occuring (and still isn't, fully. Are you getting reds from EVERY enemy that can drop one? If so, wow.) and the explanation that *is* given mirrors a type of cheat exactly.

When someone comes to you and says "I just got hit by an apple" and you were sitting under an apple tree, we tend to think an apple fell from the tree as opposed to what really may have happened, the guy across the street chucking a Red Delicious at your noggin.

Rageous
Aug 5, 2005, 01:03 PM
On 2005-08-04 14:47, re4 wrote:

It says in your profile that you are 6 years old...now i dont know if that's a typo or not, but if you could take the time to look over your posts before posting them maybe we could understand you better and then be able to help you.

And you just said that you play with cheaters...but you are offline, so what does that mean? You have people you play with that cheat? and also you said you had been playing this game for 8 months, but you only have a lv 70 and a 27?

You also contradict yourself in all the topics you've made. In one you said you had a lv 7x viridia ramar and a 27 purplenum ramar. And in your sig it says you are hunting all the rare handguns, so obviously you would want/need to know where to find them, yet after you found it(the Guld)...you didn't know what you found it from nor how to spell the name of it. You said you think it drops from bluefull and when pointed out that that was false you said that one of your chars was a whitill.

I don't think anyone actually ever called you a cheater directly, yet you instantly defend yourself after claiming something...which is a sure sign that you actually ARE cheating.
Now, i didn't care if you were cheating or not at first as i dont play online anymore, i was merely trying to clear up the spelling and drop info for guld. But I, like Ade, have trouble trying to understand why people cheat at videogames and i am just trying to understand what is going on...but all of the people i have talked to about this situation agree with me that your actions are questionable and lean toward illegitimacy.

[/rant]

re4
Aug 5, 2005, 01:17 PM
i have been directly called a cheater in at least 4 fouroums by the first 3 hours

and as far as this website saying i six i have no idea what that is about

Scejntjynahl
Aug 5, 2005, 01:20 PM
On 2005-08-05 11:17, re4 wrote:
i have been directly called a cheater in at least 4 fouroums by the first 3 hours

and as far as this website saying i six i have no idea what that is about

Go to "Your Account" which is selectable in upper section. Then select edit, and put in the correct information of your age, gender, etc. Of course this is if you want to. If you dont put anything in for your birthdate though it has a default one that either makes you very young or very old.

And please note we are not in a chat room, so there is no real need to take shortcuts when you are typing, right? Just take some time to type correctly so we can understand better the idea that you are trying to portray.

re4
Aug 5, 2005, 02:16 PM
i am not too conserned about my data on this website

and to be perfectly honest i type like that because i am lazy

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 6, 2005, 02:50 AM
On 2005-08-05 12:16, re4 wrote:
i am not too conserned about my data on this website

and to be perfectly honest i type like that because i am lazy

Laziness is not an excuse.

People will hate you for that alone.

I asked you direct questions, as did others and you just responded to the last poster.

People will hate you for that too.

See how not following the rules, then complaining about them makes you an easy target?

navci
Aug 6, 2005, 12:08 PM
On 2005-08-05 11:17, re4 wrote:

Maybe you need to reflect on exactly why that is happening. The world isn't against you. There must be something that lead to that.

Bungee950
Aug 6, 2005, 12:48 PM
hmmmmmm..... i envision your pissed-off-ness. sorry this is happening to you, mate.