PDA

View Full Version : PSU Trailer from the official website.

Parn
Aug 5, 2005, 07:12 AM
Last night, PSOWorld was down, so I didn't get to post it sooner but... at any rate, the movie that was listed on the official PSU site was down for a long time... until very recently. Unfortunately, Sega's streaming media server is slow as frozen snot and keeps having to rebuffer and/or lose frames consistently.

So as an alternative, right click and save this archived version of the video (http://members.cox.net/jasonwalton/PSU_Trailer.wmv). Entirely easier to download it from my webspace than try to get the streaming file to work.

Don't be fooled by the first few moments of the video... a fair portion of the footage is familiar stuff seen in previous trailers, but there is a lot of new stuff too. You'll see Gifoie in action and notice two techs are mapped to the two action keys, Resta and Gifoie while the staff is wielded, as well as some sweet attack animations and some cutscene stuff in English.

Enjoy.

Dhylec
Aug 5, 2005, 07:57 AM
Parn wrote:
Don't be fooled by the first few moments of the video... a fair portion of the footage is familiar stuff seen in previous trailers, but there is a lot of new stuff too.
true, most of the video is recycled clips, but looks entertaining with whatever 'new' they have in there =)

_Tek_
Aug 5, 2005, 04:29 PM
Oh yes, I saw that on gamefaqs, its sheds a bit more light on the game. It has some english subtitles.

RoninJoku
Aug 6, 2005, 01:15 AM
Oh hey... that was a pretty bitchin trailer regardless of how much of it has been seen...

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 6, 2005, 09:19 AM
english names... Makes me wonder if english will be a selectable option on the JP version...

Play-asia, don't fail me now!

Rubesahl
Aug 6, 2005, 10:46 AM
OMG THANK YOU!! -sniffs- beautiful ; __ ;

_Tek_
Aug 6, 2005, 10:57 PM
I guess they might do english subtitles atleast, but the voice acting will surely be all japanese. They must be changing something through those 4 extra months for the US release.

DarK-SuN
Aug 8, 2005, 11:48 AM
I hope they keep the subtitles in english and the voices in japanese (in case they include an "English" language option), I'd be disappointed with that otherwise.

This is a very good trailer, sure shows lots of little new things if we pay close attention to everything that is going on and showing very quickly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2005-08-08 09:49 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 9, 2005, 06:50 AM
Indeed. It does have a flavor of End of the Millenium in there, Ethan and the others apparently discover an ancient advanced city, much like Chaz and his party did when they visited Birth Valley.