PDA

View Full Version : PSO Challenge is still ALIVE!

masteryodacsf
Aug 19, 2002, 06:22 PM
I've benn playing PSO since v1 first came out. I still love it (I have v2). You just have to know who to play with, that's all... Trust sometimes takes time to develope, but once you find a group of trust worthy companions wth one thing in common (LEVEL UP) you'll do just fine. If you would like to meet up with me to play some quests, reg games or challenges, please post. I'll post a day and time to meet for all serious PSO fans. Now, I know that some of you are just plain bored with PSO by now. Finding the right people to meet online can sometimes help. I also know that some of you have been waiting to find some serious folks just to level up with, play some challenges or quests. If you don't care and can care less about PSO then, I'm not talking to you. If you are just looking for a new spark to stimulate your interest in playing PSO once more then, post and I'll set a day and time...

PLEASE VOTE.

Thank You

TedEdFred
Aug 19, 2002, 07:46 PM
I'd like to do all the above. But not battle so much... mostly leveling, Challenge, and TTF!

masteryodacsf
Aug 19, 2002, 08:28 PM
Cool. When we get a few more players, we'll set a day and time hopefully this week...

Darrin
Aug 19, 2002, 08:51 PM
It would be great if there was a lobby were everyone here can meet. I think it would be awsome

masteryodacsf
Aug 20, 2002, 09:14 AM
You know, that aint a bad idea...

ChibiMyu
Aug 20, 2002, 09:21 AM
I still play PSO a lot, but lately I've been having trouble finding decent games. (Cheating in BA mode is NOT cool people...) I wouldn't mind meeting a few more nice people to play with.

masteryodacsf
Aug 21, 2002, 07:39 AM
I'll PM those interested by Friday. We can set a day and time then. If you are still interested, please post.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 21, 2002, 08:09 PM
This is a misleading topic name.
"PSO Challenge is still alive!"
Referring to PSO c-mode challnges I thought. Which in fact is very much alive. People play to gain more than one s-rank or TA everything to brag about their 3hr or so times.

Rylios
Aug 21, 2002, 08:16 PM
I don't play casue i don't have a Dc but i still voted

masteryodacsf
Aug 22, 2002, 08:49 AM
Yes, I love challenge mode and it is very alive. Sorry if the title sounds missleading, but I would like to see all PSO players simply have friends to meet online, just to play. Challange is "my" focus and love, but most so far have voted for all of the above. If I get more challenge freaks to vote challenge only, then it will inspire me to creat a challenge team. It is what the people want. If I'm correct, so far they just want to find folks they can meet up with and do anything. If you are looking for something spacific to do (like challenge) then vote on that so we can all decide how we will go from there...

SpiDErIICSF
Aug 24, 2002, 12:08 AM
well i FINALLY fixed this username... i have tried posting about 5 times now and im sick of typeing the same message over and over again.... but anyways i was on at 7Pm and no one showed up... ok so i was half an hour late and it was 7:40 but i will be on 3:00pm tomorow and if u can make it on yoda please try im gonna post it on the csf forums too and see how many people want to go do c mode in csf.

masteryodacsf
Aug 24, 2002, 09:43 PM
Well k Spider. I was gone Saturday. Meth said you didn't show, so please see to that. I'll be on when you post the next resonable time. Sunday I'm at church until later in the day so please post a evening one...

SpiDErIICSF
Aug 27, 2002, 03:15 PM
well i haven't been on for a couple days... sorry... but ill be on tonight at 9Pm

Mike9000
Aug 28, 2002, 05:00 AM
After a few months' break from PSO I wouldn't mind coming back for a while (at least until EP1 and 2). I've got a few chars at various levels and wouldn't mind hooking up with some legits (do they/we still exist?) for a bit of a killing spree...

I think the legit thing is pretty important; TTF (minimum kill's, Ult) with two legits can't be beaten....

Lemme know what ya think http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DukeElrond
Aug 29, 2002, 03:58 PM
I've also noticed it's hard finding games (especially BA) with good teammates and opponents...

If a regular meeting place is being setup, I'd like to know where it is.

masteryodacsf
Aug 31, 2002, 05:58 AM
Yes, a meeting place is being set up. I will post a time for today Saturday evening so check back here. We are just starting PSO Teams so I need your help. Rummor has it that v2 may soon be free online. If so, it would make for more members. Check out our clan (this is where we post our times and schedules but I will post here as well.) Today will be the first meeting time (for you guys) so check back here before noon to get the place and time...

Vist our clan, go to the forum, go to "Gamer's Spirit/Main." You will find the PSO topics there.

http://www.clansilverfox.com

*Please note. I am devoted to my clan but I have a high respect for those who run this forum. This is a great team here. If you decide to join a clan, never forget PSO World and their selfless efforts to bring PSO players together. A "shout out" to you guys... Thanks...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: masteryodacsf on 2002-08-31 04:01 ]</font>

NoeGenisis
Aug 31, 2002, 06:03 AM
that sounds cool i would really like to know too.

Mike9000
Aug 31, 2002, 08:26 AM
I'd be well up for a decent cheat/hack free game to play in..I'm just sick of playing either alone, or with a bunch of mad JP's on a TA mission! Count me in, but I'm well up for Ultimate as I really need to find a decent shield/armor (I'm STILL using PW:Neigal or whatever it is).

masteryodacsf
Aug 31, 2002, 10:39 PM
PSO Teams

Saturday

Tonight 11pm central 12am eastern

Miranda 14

PSO Teams

sorry so late.

masteryodacsf
Sep 1, 2002, 03:41 PM
Today Sunday we will be on.

6pm central 7pm eastern.

Miranda 14

PSO TEAMS

If you can make it please post. I will post the times daily from now on. After we meet and exchange cards, I will make closed games.