PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what you'd call this, but it's pissing me off.

TheOneHero
Aug 7, 2005, 06:33 PM
WARNING : This rant is written on five hours of sleep. Guranteed to be long and dragged out.

As a some of you know, I have a g/f now. Though it might be hard to see that in public. (We're pretty good friends, and don't like rubbing our feelings in other people's faces.)

This guy, whom we will refer to as 'Mole' (He refers himself to it sometimes.) He has always liked my g/f. I didn't mean to 'steal' her from him, we just formed a friendship and it went on from there. So Mole is all pissy that the girl he likes is with me, (she doesn't even like him, he literally stalks here, saying, "I poke you!")

This is one of those guys that reads shit loads of books and tries to get people to like him by creating situtations from the book, and doing what one character does, then hopes everyone else follows this sick 'role-play'.

He interupts things WAY out of proportion.

"Dude, Beth hugged me, that means she likes me more than a friend."
"..."

But that's kinda a rant for another time. >_>;

Anyway, main rant.

Mole will NOT leave my g/f and I the fuck alone.

Yesterday, it was Mole's, sister's going away party. I went, and so did my g/f; both of us are good friends with Mole's sister. After hanging out for awhile, I sat down. (My chest had been burning all day and it was to the point where I needed to sit down from the pain.) My g/f was pretty concerned and so was another friend on mine.(Zack) A little later, I needed some fresh air so headed outside.

Zack came out soon after, and we talked for a little about what might be wrong. I told him it wasn't heartburn, or an allergic reaction, as I have had both of those a few times before, and they were always centered around the same area/medicine would get rid of them. My g/f came out shortly, followed by Mole. She asked if I was ok and started to rub my back.

Mole was pissed, he went to his mom's car and sat inside watching myself, Alyssa (g/f), and Zack talk in the church parking lot. Zack tried to make me feel better by doing some lame sarcastic joke about my pain. Surprisingly enough it did, Mole heard it, then (to me) directly insulted me saying, "haha! You're chest is burning. Weak, puny body."

Zack dragged Mole into the the church.

Alyssa got up and asked for me to walk with her. We headed for one side of the lawn, she layed down, and I used her stomach as a pillow. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif We were like that for a little, just enjoying the other's company. After a bit, I sat up and leaned close to kiss her. Next thing I know, Mole appears outta nowhere looking really pissed off. Alyssa and I went inside to join his sister.

Today at church, Mole kept coming up to me and Alyssa, following us around and kept interupting our conversations with questions like, "Are you guys gonna kiss?", or "Not gonna hold hands?, or "You like eachother! *laughs then runs away, comes back a little later and does it again*". Among other lame crap.

I'd be ok with it, if he didn't ask every five minutes, or his tone when asking, or doing it IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. No he follows both of us even more, like he wants us to kiss so he can run and complain, "Mom! Jason kissed the girl I like, and I saw them! I am really hurt."

When Mole isn't within ear-shot of me, he glares at myself and Alyssa. Like we're some frickin' scum. And when he's not glaring at us, he's throwing indirect insults at me and my friends.

This dude has been homeschooled a long time, (having being picked on quite a lot a public school) So I can see how he'd act like this. As he has not had a lot of experience in dealing with this kind of thing.

If you can make sense of the stuff I typed up, feel free to share your thoughts.

I'm going to get some caffeine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-08-08 12:35 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Aug 7, 2005, 06:58 PM
Well, he sounds really immature and jealous. Sounds like you've tried the ignoring part already, time to move into the stern talk.

"Dude, your acting creepy around me and my girlfriend. I dont mean to make you jealous, but back off a lil"

Or something to that effect.

ColonD
Aug 7, 2005, 07:05 PM
Owch, that would suck terribly. Well, I think he's down right obsessed. I'm not sure what will help. But I'm guessing you tried avoiding him and it didn't work.
Well, if he runs up to say something, just reply with something like, "Hey, seriously, stop being a jelous spoiled brat. Find your own girlfriend."

If it gets worse, you might seriously want to contact someone about him being a stalker. Because it sounds like he is.

Also, taking a few seconds to calm down if he makes you angry might help. 'Cause if your upset, he may make you do something that will not help your situation.

PJ
Aug 7, 2005, 07:30 PM
On 2005-08-07 16:33, TheOneHero wrote:
(We're pretty good friends, and don't like rubbing our feelings in other people's faces.)

Except me and Ryan XD

Anyways, yeah, there's really not much you can do other than having the satisfaction of knowing you, "Won." You have the girl, and he is jealous. Hence, winning. (Not to say Alyssa is just a trophy, but that seems to be what... Mole XD thinks)

Dek
Aug 7, 2005, 08:06 PM
Sounds like out of all the books he read, he has never learned the concept of "If you love someone, let them go" >_>

I think what should be best is if you sit him down and discuss the situation in a calm voice. If he tries to interrupt, ask him to hear you out first before saying anything. Tell him that he shouldn't be so obsessed with this person.

him: "What are you talking about? I am not obsessed"
You: "Well, you sure as hell make yourself look like that"

Something around those lines. Explain to him that he has so much to look forward to in the future and he shouldn't let the past pull him away from his future.

My two cents. Good luck no matter what.

Sef
Aug 7, 2005, 08:09 PM
Punch him in the face.

Gotta teach him somehow. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

... Or talk to him 'mano y mano' and just tell him what the deal is... Although, that's been suggested. If it doesn't work. Go with suggestion 1? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

trypticon
Aug 7, 2005, 08:14 PM
Just ignore him. When the both of you spend time together, do so in places where he isn't able to go. Really, go to her house or have her go to yours. That way, he will have no access to interrupt the two of you.

He's too young to be a stalker, so that isn't a problem at all. Just keep in mind that both you and your lover have the option of not paying attention to him, even if that does seem inconsiderate.

With his sister gone for the time being, who seemed to be the link you both had to him, chances are you won't NEED to be running into him so often. If he insists on following you around, simply take her hand and outdistance him, it isn't difficult to do.

You need to talk to her to find out how she feels about it though, you can't go around making decisions for her. For all you know, she sees that two young men are fighting over her, and she's loving every second of it.

Uncle_bob
Aug 7, 2005, 09:27 PM
Hey, give Mole a dose of what he missed from being in a public school. ;o I'm sure you're smart enough to make it look like he started it.

InfinityXXX
Aug 7, 2005, 11:28 PM
Awwww, hes jealous. I feel sorry for him for hes in a bunch of heart break and pain. He probably feels miserable on the inside but he needs to get over it and leave you 2 alone. Its only gonna cost him more pain if he doesn't move on.

I guess i kinda of relate.(I almost got knocke the f*k out though in my case)But just do this.

1. Next time he messes with yall tell him to leave you alone and to get a life. He might start insulting you but try to get that message to him and walk away.

2.If he still messes with you the next day. Start questioning him. Saying stuff like "Are you jealous or something?"

3.If THAT doesn't work and he still messes with you conjure up the ghetto and cuss the bitch out and then make him jealous by grabbin the girls ass.

Lol, I'm joking on the last part. The thing is, if step 2 doesn't work there is nothing you can do unless you want to use violence. Hes in a period of hurt and torment and heartbreak and all that other stuff. Your just gonna have to wait until he just gets over it. He will get over it in time, its just a matter of when.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 8, 2005, 12:38 AM
On 2005-08-07 16:33, TheOneHero wrote:
"Mom! Jason kissed the girl I like, and I saw them! I am really hurt."

Funniest line in there! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

What is he like, 2 years old?

He left out the part about the girl he likes being your significant other, not a girl who is single and in his mind "up for grabs." http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

His mom should have slapped him(literally or figuratively) to his senses and said: "Leave them alone, stop being jealous, turn around-we're in a church!" Simple as that, but if his mother is prone to pitying him due to his being unstable/homeschooled, then he'll be immature forever.

Using an action of a boyfriend/girlfriend to get pity for himself is pretty low(and shows he knows what he's doing), but none-theless extremely funny when you said it here. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Make sure you go to events together that he isn't a part of, unless its a given he'll be there. Don't act out of the ordinary to suit his needs to know what you're doing together. And like above posters have said, talk with your girlfriend about him, honestly face to face kinda thing.

Heck, you had to go through the fair thing(which you handled quite nicely by the way) and now this? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Here's hoping you can keep these weirdoes at bay, and have fun together without caring what they do or think because of it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheOneHero
Aug 8, 2005, 02:33 PM
I've talked with my g/f, and she pretty much feels the same way that I do.

I've decided next time he does something I'm gonna talk to him and try and find out what his problem is. (And I'll do it calmly. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

And with his sister's going away party, that was held in the gym out our church. Alyssa and I aren't stupid enough to kiss at Mole's house. >_>;

Jehosaphaty
Aug 8, 2005, 03:15 PM
how old is this kid? "i poke you"? wow. simply wow.

EphekZ
Aug 8, 2005, 03:26 PM
I think hes about ToH's age?

Scejntjynahl
Aug 8, 2005, 03:27 PM
Use this logic. If possible that is.
"So by acting bitter and insulting us is the way you think youll attract a girl? Thanks for making me look like THE best choice. Keep it up."

Or just simply ignore him completely. I mean, like don't hang out with him or go to his house. It will be a sacrifice, but he painted himself into that corner.

Sef
Aug 8, 2005, 03:30 PM
On 2005-08-08 13:27, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Or just simply ignore him completely. I mean, like don't hang out with him or go to his house. It will be a sacrifice, but he painted himself into that corner.

I don't think they "hung out" to begin with.

So not hanging out with him won't be much of a sacrifice at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2005-08-08 13:31 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Aug 8, 2005, 04:14 PM
On 2005-08-08 13:26, darkgunner wrote:
I think hes about ToH's age?

He's 2-3 years younger than me; so 14-15. =/

Sen- http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I love that quote.

Daikarin
Aug 9, 2005, 06:33 AM
You and that guy need to have a man-to-mole talk, and settle things straight. I mean, he can't be around harassing you two all the time, even if he feels bad about Alyssa not loving him or so.

Tell him that you understand that he likes your girlfriend, but she doesn't like him back. So, for both your sakes, tell him to just respect her feelings and YOUR feelings for her, while you're at it. Tell him that you love her and she loves you, and it's time he realized that and stopped being a damn intruder.

Good luck.

Bungee950
Aug 9, 2005, 09:20 AM
He sounds like a total pest. Hopefully he'll grow some balls soon enough and back down. Sheesh.

Jehosaphaty
Aug 9, 2005, 09:35 AM
On 2005-08-08 14:14, TheOneHero wrote:
He's 2-3 years younger than me; so 14-15. =/

and he hasnt been shot yet? thats honestly unbelievable. he sounds mental. do other adults see this kid acting this way? jin had some good advice, but id just as soon as knock some sense into the poor kid's head.

GreenArcher
Aug 9, 2005, 06:58 PM
This kinda stuff goes around in middle school all the time man, but 14/15 + you? wtf? Tell him to grow up or something along the lines.

Sharkyland
Aug 11, 2005, 12:44 PM
Ungh very tough situation indeed... he's is jealously obsessive of not wanting the person who was 'the world' to him leaving his life. He is also trying to hide his pain by making a false reality of situations you don't want created or he just mocks you and tries to make you feel inferior and him superior (that he is the 'better' than you in every regards and why your girlfriend should belong to him).

I was jealously obsessive once but not anymore. With some stalking like abilities with what this guy has, it's probably very difficult to avoid this type of situation. Though I can only reccomend three types of solutions:

1) Talk to a conseluor at your school and see what advice his/her has.

2) Avoiding him is difficult, but going to places that he doesn't know about will give you two some 'time away from him.' Though it would be wise not to tell anyone where you are going to keep this person from following you.

3) What Even-Jin stated before, confront him. Tell him how you feel, and everything.

Until then, you gotta put up a strong front so you don't break down trying to anger yourself from actually beating the living snot out of this guy. It seems that he is indeed starting rumors about you and her and will take upon the possibility of you doing something wrong and totally blowing it out of proportion.

Though I hope the situation improves soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-08-11 10:46 ]</font>

Scejntjynahl
Aug 11, 2005, 12:48 PM
On 2005-08-11 10:44, Sharkyland wrote:

Avoiding him is difficult, but going to places that he doesn't know about will give you two some 'time away from him.' Though it would be wise not to tell anyone where you are going to keep this person from following you.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-08-11 10:46 ]</font>

Hmm, if you and your gf are both 17 or 18 you can go to R rated movies, at least he won't be able to pester you there. Unless he brings his mommy... which wont add to his manly image >.>

Bungee950
Aug 13, 2005, 05:54 PM
On 2005-08-11 10:48, Scejntjynahl wrote:

On 2005-08-11 10:44, Sharkyland wrote:

Avoiding him is difficult, but going to places that he doesn't know about will give you two some 'time away from him.' Though it would be wise not to tell anyone where you are going to keep this person from following you.

Hmm, if you and your gf are both 17 or 18 you can go to R rated movies, at least he won't be able to pester you there. Unless he brings his mommy... which wont add to his manly image >.>

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

navci
Aug 13, 2005, 08:05 PM
On 2005-08-09 04:33, Even_Jin wrote:
You and that guy need to have a man-to-mole talk,

Man to mole talk. XD
I had the funniest image in my head.
That guy sound like he is 3. I sympathize with the fact that he was picked on in school and hence homeschooled. But the problem with that is, when you don't grow up with your peer around your age you lost the ability to learn all the social skills needed for future situation and then more pick on happening and the cycle repeat itself.