PDA

View Full Version : Sega america PSU clip

Skuda
Aug 9, 2005, 04:44 AM
I don't know if anyone has seen this, but it shows a little more in-battle action, along with some grunts from Ethan.

*click here* (http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=psu)
see movie

Reenee
Aug 9, 2005, 10:03 AM
*sigh*

*sigh*

*sigh again*

I do not see the damn point of using Flash as a media player. I want to bash Macromedia for such a stupid feature we have little control over.

HOWEVER...

I swear, I saw something 3/4ths into the movie, there was a Double Saber being used, and it hit MORE THAN ONE ENEMY.

Ooooo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2005-08-09 08:04 ]</font>

Rubesahl
Aug 9, 2005, 10:22 AM
That movie reminded me of something when I saw it... We still dunno how beastmen transform O_o Those two dagger like weaps are something I'm looking forward to have ><;;

ColonD
Aug 10, 2005, 01:50 AM
I think those 'two dagger weapons' Are actually a saber-type weapon and a claw-type. Seems like it to me.

RoninJoku
Aug 10, 2005, 02:19 AM
On 2005-08-09 08:03, Reenee wrote:
HOWEVER...

I swear, I saw something 3/4ths into the movie, there was a Double Saber being used, and it hit MORE THAN ONE ENEMY.

Ooooo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2005-08-09 08:04 ]</font>

Yeah... I think I saw that in another video too... the double saber seemed to hit enemies all around the player... I get the feeling the weapon will actually hit all enemies that it actually touches, rather than just your target... Cuz I could swear I saw a basic saber hit 2 enemies in one swipe... But maybe i'm crazy... o.0

Reenee
Aug 10, 2005, 10:54 AM
I don't see why not. An actual blade would take effort because it needs strength to penetrate the skin and that'll be a one-hit kill. Since the weapons are photon-based, they can pass through anything, but not kill in one hit, which is the trade-off.

VioletSkye
Aug 10, 2005, 01:04 PM
That clip has been displayed at IGN for quite awhile now. So if you don't like the Flash media format, check it out HERE (http://media.pc.ign.com/media/729/729460/vids_1.html) if you want .wmv or .mov format.

qrayg
Aug 10, 2005, 02:19 PM
On 2005-08-09 08:03, Reenee wrote:
*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh again*

I do not see the damn point of using Flash as a media player. I want to bash Macromedia for such a stupid feature we have little control over.

Flash as a media player is the best decision MM ever made. Everyone has the flash plugin. Not everyone has QT, WM, RM or whatever. Flash is smaller and can stream any media format without compression. I hope that one day all of the codecs go away and we only have to have Flash plugin. Now, sometimes companies use the wrapper in a bad way and make it look horrible... but that doesn't mean that Flash is a bad media player. For it has the potential to be the best.

_Tek_
Aug 10, 2005, 11:39 PM
I noticed awhile ago that those IGN vids got a bad case of 404.

And I see the ST's good IDM is back. I like that music in the flash trailer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-08-10 21:40 ]</font>