PDA

View Full Version : GC: updated trade list

pyrokinetic
Aug 10, 2005, 02:47 AM
Alright, first things first, as of this moment I do not have my online working, I'm not exactly sure whats wrong so yeah...bear with me, but anyways, hopefully I'll be up and running soon (within the next few days I'm hoping), so I figured I'd post some items I have/want now, that way I might be able to get some offers ahead of time.

And also, if you would like the stats for these Items please ask, I'd be more then happy to give them to you. ^_^ I will list things like the amount of grinding and slots and things like that though...

Yeah, I know you guys are pry just eager to see what I have already, but one last thing, I promise. I finally got around to doing the Soul of a Blacksmith mission on Ultimate with one of my other characters, and I will be able to get the God Hand, Suppressed Gun, or Technical Crozier (sp?). So if you would like one of those weapons, just let me know and I'll grab it instead of another God Hand.

Items I Have:

WEAPONS:

Orotiagito
God Hand +30 (maxed)
Black King Bar +80
DB's Saber x3
Kaladbolg
Flowen's Sword +15
Blade Dance x2
Slicer of Assassin x2
Diska of Liberator
Diska of Braveman
Varista +10
Crush Bullet x2
Double Saber +25
Stag Cutlery +30 (maxed)
Twin Brand +60 (maxed)
Inferno Bazooka +9 (maxed)
Meteor Cudgel +15 (maxed)
Rocket Punch
Musashi +25
Musashi
Yamato +60
Yamato +10
G-Assassin's Sabers +10
Booma, Gobooma (x2), and Gigobooma Claws

ARMOR:

Custom Frame ver.00 (4 Slots)
Custom Frame ver.00 (0 Slots)
Custom Frame ver.00 (1 Slot)
Custom Frame ver.00 (0 Slots)

BARRIERS:

Sacred Guard (currently spoken for)
S-Parts ver2.01 (currently spoken for)
Proto Regene Gear
Custom Barrier ver.00

MATERIALS:

Power x3
Evade x3
Mind x3
Def x6
Luck x3

and I also have 20 Photon Drops,

and a recently acquired God/Luck!

Items I want:

Dragon Slayer (I can't obtain this Item so...yeah...)

Demolition Comet

*Twin Blaze* -If anybody out there has this, I will trade anything for this weapon, it is my absolute favorite weapon in this game, and I have been hunting for it for quite some time and have had absolutly no luck...

Asuka

Crazy Tune

And well yeah...that's it. If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me, or just talk here, I check it everyday so yeah. Hope to get some replies soon. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pyrokinetic on 2005-08-10 17:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pyrokinetic on 2005-08-10 21:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pyrokinetic on 2005-08-10 21:42 ]</font>

lupardo22
Aug 10, 2005, 02:52 PM
I have a dragon slayer...What do you want for ur s parts

pyrokinetic
Aug 10, 2005, 03:01 PM
the barrier? umm the dragon slayer...but pick a weapon or somethin else too cause I'd be ripping you off if you only wanted an s-parts ^_^

sidewinder
Aug 10, 2005, 06:17 PM
I have asukas I'm interested in your sacred guard

pyrokinetic
Aug 10, 2005, 07:39 PM
alright then, as soon as i am up and running again, ill be sure to let you know ^_^