PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED

Sitka
Aug 10, 2005, 01:25 PM
I acquired a Monkey King Bar in a trade for the second Meteor Cudgel I picked up this morning. This one has 15 on dark and yes, it's legit.

I may keep it and make a BKB, but I'm testing the market to see if some die-hard out there is willing to pony up something special to get using this thing right now.

I've already been offered a Frozen Shooter and 99 pds which I think is crazy, but at least one person out there thinks it's worth that. Thing is, I can't really use the FS but there are things I'm looking for.

So, if you're equally crazy and lucky enough to have found/traded/inherited something of great value and you're willing to part with it for the Monkey King Bar, then PM me with your offer/interest.

Main interest would be in Heavenly Arms/Ability, v101, limiter, Daylight Scar - you know, the uber stuff that everyone else wants as well.

Oh and, Monkey King Bars are equippable by Rangers, so a waster of lizards that there be.

Let me know.

Traded - thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-08-11 09:44 ]</font>

Talim-X
Aug 10, 2005, 04:29 PM
I would take the Frozen Shooter and the 99pd's before the guy realizes what the drop rate is for redria in Seabed. =)

Sitka
Aug 11, 2005, 11:43 AM
On 2005-08-10 14:29, Talim-X wrote:
I would take the Frozen Shooter and the 99pd's before the guy realizes what the drop rate is for redria in Seabed. =)

I did - but I added to make the deal more balanced. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif