PDA

View Full Version : PSU offline for PC?

Sky7
Aug 11, 2005, 12:02 AM
Say i dont wanna pay the monthly fee cuz im cheap like that, and i get PSU for PC. Could i play it offline?

I also posted this question in another post but got mixed answers...Can i play split screen on PSU for PS2?

I played PSO for GC offline with a friend who got as obsessed with me, and we both topped 500 hours on our memory cards, so im gonna be pumped if PSU allows for offline multiplayer for PS2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sky7 on 2005-08-10 22:05 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 11, 2005, 02:00 AM
Yes. You can play it offline. they would have said if you couldn't.

DarK-SuN
Aug 11, 2005, 12:46 PM
However, don't expect a split screen multiplayer offline mode; if they haven't announced it yet, it's unlikely it'll be there.

_Tek_
Aug 11, 2005, 03:00 PM
I suppose it could, since the PC version could be patched. Seriously, if people didn't want to play online they could just have offline mode then design the game to lock out that character for online play. If they do decide online later they qould need to make a new character to be saved on the servers. That makes sense right?

Rubesahl
Aug 11, 2005, 03:21 PM
On 2005-08-11 00:00, Jonathan_F wrote:
Yes. You can play it offline. they would have said if you couldn't.

I wouldn't be too sure, look at BB. If they're going in the same direction, I don't think it'll have any... unless... >_> better not say http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Don't want this to get locked XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2005-08-11 13:21 ]</font>

Reenee
Aug 11, 2005, 03:24 PM
On 2005-08-11 13:00, _Tek_ wrote:
I suppose it could, since the PC version could be patched. Seriously, if people didn't want to play online they could just have offline mode then design the game to lock out that character for online play. If they do decide online later they qould need to make a new character to be saved on the servers. That makes sense right?

OMG SONY NEEDS HDD NOW http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif