Lv29 tech:
Zonde x3
Barta
Gizonde
Jellen
Zalure
Resta

Lv30 tech:
Jellen x2 (really want lv30 deband/zalure for these)

Amps:
Anti
Foie x3
Barta x2
Zonde
Red
Yellow x2

Want:
Rico Earrings
Lv30 Grants/Megid
Lv30 Deband/Zalure
Cure/Shock (need 3)
Cure/Para (need 1)
God/Battle (need 1)
Photon Drop

Do NOT want:
V101
Photon Crystal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Notos on 2005-08-19 17:21 ]</font>

Flame_Master
Aug 13, 2005, 04:29 PM
god/battle for needle?

Notos
Aug 13, 2005, 05:01 PM
Sorry, just traded needle with T1K. Will post as I get more.

Blitzkommando
Aug 14, 2005, 09:56 PM
I have a Cure/Paralysis as well as some Photon Drops. If you are still trading, let me know. I would be most interrested in the Plate with no slots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2005-08-14 19:58 ]</font>

Notos
Aug 15, 2005, 12:21 PM
They're still up for grabs. Just give me a reasonable offer and I'll trade it. I don't have plans to make a FOnewm anyway.

Sitka
Aug 15, 2005, 12:31 PM
On 2005-08-15 10:21, Notos wrote:
They're still up for grabs. Just give me a reasonable offer and I'll trade it. I don't have plans to make a FOnewm anyway.

That's my job!

Get your spamming merges ready - MA2 in just a few days.

Blitzkommando
Aug 15, 2005, 02:54 PM
Hmm, 25 PD and Cure/Paralysis for the 0 slot Smoking Plate?

Notos
Aug 15, 2005, 03:11 PM
BLITZKOMMANDO: Deal, are you going to be on after 7PM EST tonight?

Sitka: Just found megid 28 last night. I think that will work quite well in MA2. I tested it out in offline seabed last night. Pwnz everything except del doggy with it. So now I'm torned between ruins and seabed. I'm hoping a zanba with good hit % will get me a yunchang. But I'll also tell you that bulkclaws are weak against grants.

Blitzkommando
Aug 15, 2005, 03:34 PM
Yes, I can be on tonight at that time. It might be a little later, say 8PM, but I should be on around that time. Just tell me where you would wish to meet.

Notos
Aug 15, 2005, 03:43 PM
I should be on before you. Here's my e-mail address:
[e-mail address removed]
Send me an e-mail when you get on and I'll come meet you. It should take me around 10 to 15 minutes to get your mail.

[edit]If for some strange reason I can't get your mail. You'll be able to find me in Oceanus 9

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Notos on 2005-08-17 10:16 ]</font>

Notos
Aug 17, 2005, 12:17 PM
Also trading these now:

Windmill (no %)
Meteor Cudgel *untekked* 0/0/30/0 (0/0/40/0 after tekking)

Talim-X
Aug 17, 2005, 01:06 PM
Just curious: Why do you want God/Battle but not V101? Is it too expensive or is there another reason?

Sitka
Aug 17, 2005, 02:48 PM
On 2005-08-17 11:06, Talim-X wrote:
Just curious: Why do you want God/Battle but not V101? Is it too expensive or is there another reason?

For the most part, God Battles are too easy to find for people to waste their time duping. They are, however, duping the hell out of v101, so the value of that item is pretty damn worthless unless you find it yourself.

Notos
Aug 17, 2005, 04:03 PM
^
|
|
That's pretty much it.

I'm putting all the items that I know have been mass duped on my "do NOT want" list. The only way I'll take those items is if I see it drop or from a trusted friend.

Talim-X
Aug 17, 2005, 05:02 PM
Gotcha. Yeah, v101's are also coming out of a weird bug sometimes.

SatanV4
Aug 17, 2005, 07:35 PM
if u dont want mass duped items u will prob want to add double cannon. i've seen a fair few of those today. sad really.

Assmuffin
Aug 17, 2005, 11:46 PM
8 pds for the cudgel? let me know if i'm way off on value. i'm not sure but that's all i have.

Talim-X
Aug 18, 2005, 04:33 AM
Cudgel is worth at least 60, and that's probably low.

Yeah, Double Cannon duping is just retarded. There's absolutely 0% chance that someone managed to get a legit Lavis and two Syncestas, I don't bother playing with anyone using Double Cannon or SJS.

Sitka
Aug 18, 2005, 07:23 AM
On 2005-08-18 02:33, Talim-X wrote:

Yeah, Double Cannon duping is just retarded. There's absolutely 0% chance that someone managed to get a legit Lavis and two Syncestas, I don't bother playing with anyone using Double Cannon or SJS.

There is as least one person who found a Lavis and traded for two Syncestas and now has a legit Double Cannon. Also, Ashcroft picked up a legit Lavis and his Oran will, I'm sure, be killing Hildetorrs for the next month until he finishes his Double Cannon.

So, the chances of a legit Double Cannon are a bit better than 0%, you just need to know who the claim is coming from.

If you've noticed, we chased a lot of dupers off the boards recently and the mods are doing a better job of finding and shutting down the cheaters.

Talim-X
Aug 18, 2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah, but even then, how many Syncestas are legit? I've never duped in my life, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that, somewhere in the chain, half my stuff was duped. Oh well. =p It's so pervasive there's little you can do beyond finding everything yourself.

Notos
Aug 18, 2005, 12:20 PM
Less talking, more trading!

Assmuffin: 8PD's is a bit low. I usually take a look at the official boards and base my price there. Yeah, there are some who would offer 200 PD for a yas9k. But if that's what they want to pay, who am I to argue with them?

Added:
Meteor Cudgel 0/0/5/0 *untekked*

PS: I can't add ever uber on my not wanted list. That'll just make it too long. It's there as a preventive measure. It's not meant to be 100% fool-proof, which is impossible anyway.

Sitka
Aug 18, 2005, 12:45 PM
I'll post the same bid here that I did on BB, so everyone knows what's what:

God Battle, Cure Freeze and the number of pds you need to make it balanced for both Cudgels.

rbf2000
Aug 18, 2005, 08:03 PM
How about sacred cloth with 1 slot for the smoking plate?

Notos
Aug 19, 2005, 07:18 PM
Sorry, don't need sacred cloth.

Added some stuff that I collected a while back.

Sitka
Aug 19, 2005, 07:56 PM
On 2005-08-18 05:23, Sitka wrote:

On 2005-08-18 02:33, Talim-X wrote:

There is as least one person who found a Lavis and traded for two Syncestas and now has a legit Double Cannon. Also, Ashcroft picked up a legit Lavis and his Oran will, I'm sure, be killing Hildetorrs for the next month until he finishes his Double Cannon.

So, the chances of a legit Double Cannon are a bit better than 0%, you just need to know who the claim is coming from.

If you've noticed, we chased a lot of dupers off the boards recently and the mods are doing a better job of finding and shutting down the cheaters.

Add me to the above list. I got my legit Lavis Cannon this morning and as soon as my Oran gets to ultimate, she's going Hildetorr hunting. I'll have a Double-Cannon before too long.

Nice hunting Notos, I'm finding discs, but the 30's have dried up a bit. Still looking though.

I picked up another God Battle which I would like to work something out with you if you can help me get another Spread Needle or even just some loaner pds for a trade I made.

I won't be on until late tonight, so I'll look for you and if not tonight, tomorrow morning.

I can show you my two new acquisitions:

My Lavis Cannon and my new Guren.

Notos
Aug 19, 2005, 08:28 PM
I'm really pissed at my drops. I've found four lv30 jellen and not a single other lv30 support. Traded one for lv30 shifta so I need the other two.

Speak of the devil, I just found a 10 native (untekked) needle. And I just saw FLiG auctioning a yunchang. You know how much I want one of those. But I promised this needle to a friend, the same one I've been stalling since I promise to hunt him a needle for a red dagger and a guardianna as a favor. I'll have to ask if he wants to wait longer or not. I might have to let him borrow my baranz launcher to keep him quite. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But anyway, I can lend you some PD's. I don't have that much, but I'm sure it'll be enough. I'm not posting how much I have or T1K will bug me till no end like my last needle.

Sitka
Aug 19, 2005, 08:36 PM
On 2005-08-19 18:28, Notos wrote:
I'm really pissed at my drops. I've found four lv30 jellen and not a single other lv30 support. Traded one for lv30 shifta so I need the other two.

Speak of the devil, I just found a 10 native (untekked) needle. And I just saw FLiG auctioning a yunchang. You know how much I want one of those. But I promised this needle to a friend, the same one I've been stalling since I promise to hunt him a needle for a red dagger and a guardianna as a favor. I'll have to ask if he wants to wait longer or not. I might have to let him borrow my baranz launcher to keep him quite. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But anyway, I can lend you some PD's. I don't have that much, but I'm sure it'll be enough. I'm not posting how much I have or T1K will bug me till no end like my last needle.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Go for Flig's auction and run ruins like crazy for another needle. He's not getting much action on that Yunchang and you can probably get it pretty cheap for what that thing is worth.

I'm picking up 100 pds this weekend for a few items, but I want to complete a couple of trades I made so the loaners would be great.

I'll catch you online my friend.