PDA

View Full Version : My sister's bratty ass friend.

TheOneHero
Aug 13, 2005, 09:17 PM
Morgan. Spoiled little shit who will do whatever it takes (even hurt those close to her) to get what she wants.

She thinks she's the best of the best and has the right to treat everyone like shit. As her parents have taught her.

She lives in Fort Wayne, and has come up here to visit. But before I continue with that you need a little backstory.

I've always hated Morgan, from the first time I heard her annoying little voice, and got a glimpse of her ass attitude.

She has always been jealous of those who have nicer things, and is quick to damage them to make herself feel better.

In Fort Wayne, we had an extremely nice house, in one of the nicest areas. We weren't rich, but for our circumstance, we were.

Back in Fort Wayne, she came over one time. My mom (whom I am very proud of, doing all that she does and still has the strength to get through the week.)

The house was spotless, one of the times it was the cleanest. Except one part, it hadn't been vacuumed yet.

Morgan was quick to tell her mom, who told her husband. The bastard couple came over later with Morgan, and chewed out my mom, because she hadn't had time to vacuum. Morgan was smiling the whole time.

Before giving my mom the chance to explain, they left. Only to call later to ask if we could take Morgan home from school.

We did.

Our van, bran-spankin' new. And extremely nice, was the vehicle we used to take Morgan home.

She was quick to make sure she took extra care in busting her Flute case against the car, and scratching the leather inside.

She's been like that every time she comes over.

Now, fast foward to Michigan. Morgan came up Thursday, and won't leave till Monday.

She came downstairs with my sister, to play some darts. (My eldest brother bought my dad at $250 Cabinet Dartboard Set.) We also bought cork board to put up around the Dartboard, incase someone really sucks.

Once the Cabinet opens up, there's two chalk boards to keep score on.

Morgan steps up.

Throws the fucking darts like BASEBALLS. She picks 'em up, and tries again, this time, AIMING AT THE FUCKING WALL. (Btw, this is the nicest house we have ever had. EVER. We live down the street from a million dollar house) >_>;

She MISSES the corkboards, and puts several holes in the wall. You'd expect her to say sorry, but no, she doesn't and continues to fuck up our walls. Hits the chalkboards, cracking/chipping them.

She even HITS THE FUCKING CEILING.

HOW THE FUCK SOMEONE CAN MISS A DARTBOARD, SO BADLY, EVEN WHEN IT'S LESS THAN EIGHT FEET IN FRONT OF YOU, IS BEYOND ME.

Then today, she went shopping with my sister and my mom.

Got some CD that allows you to get 'free' music. But first, you need to install something. Know what Morgan does?

Puts it in MY computer (since mine is the only one good enough for internet) then lets my sister install it. My sister asks what to do, before I can answer, Morgan says, "just keep clicking next and stuff, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you get the music."

Yeah, now my files are fucked up, since Morgan doesn't give a shit about what she does or the outcome later on. Fucking bitch.

rena-ko
Aug 13, 2005, 09:59 PM
hm. sure, this is rants and all, but try to keep it PG13 from now on, k?

furthermore. that girl needs to be slapped silly. and her parents as well. sadly, they'd most likely sue your last pair of pants off you, if you'd actually slap her...
i'd write her parents a fee for her damage done >_> document every little issue with a couple of photographs and send everything to them through your lawyer. i guess you'll never see her again (even if things dont get paid for).

ABDUR101
Aug 13, 2005, 10:38 PM
Here's an idea. Stop having Morgan come over.

Really, the only problem I see is your parents lack of authority on the matter.

If someone came into my house and made any snide remarks about a carpet not being vacuumed, that'd be the last time they entered, and they would'nt have a very nice exit either.

Some snobbish brat of a child, I'm sure I'd of picked up on that when the stuff happened to the van, and they would'nt have been around after that.

After this,(being the darts in the wall and ceiling) it's your parent's fault for allowing such a person into their home.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 14, 2005, 12:05 AM
^ x2!

And hey, if all else fails, you can kill her and hide her body in that big house of yours. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tomeeboy
Aug 14, 2005, 12:59 AM
On 2005-08-13 22:05, CupOfCoffee wrote:
^ x2!

And hey, if all else fails, you can kill her and hide her body in that big house of yours. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hey, let's not be giving people ideas like that around here okay??

Everyone knows that it's stupid to hide a body in your own house, sheesh...

rena-ko
Aug 14, 2005, 07:37 AM
yeah, hide her in the backyards of her own parents' house.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2005-08-14 05:39 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Aug 14, 2005, 07:40 AM
It might be stupid, but it's still worth it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_innocent.gif

opaopajr
Aug 14, 2005, 08:51 AM
what abdur said, times a thousand.

lil' veruca salt there needs her come uppance.

bitch wouldn't have been on my computer, or my room, or have been handed darts, let alone get away with that shit after her blatant destructive display. would've called her out, then and there, told her off, and banished her from my areas of my house. if she escalated it into petty damage of my property i would have physically tossed her out, called her folks to pick her up, called the police/courts to file for vandalism and slap a misdemeanor charge on her ass so hard her parents lips would be knocked off briefly to suck wind.

ain't none of that happening around me, and to hell with sister's friend status.

your parents are behaving spinelessly, your sister is cultivating an abusive relationship which will only harm her later, and that prissy lil' miss' parents can go blow it out their "precious" child's ass. you have the patience of a buddhist lama, 'cause i'd be having none of that.

InfinityXXX
Aug 14, 2005, 12:26 PM
Next time she does somethin' like that, just go up to her quietly, look her in the eye, and backhand her in the mouth.

SJ
Aug 14, 2005, 03:23 PM
Can someone say, kick some ass?
Seriously, if one of my sisters friends was like that, I'd explode at the little brat, and her parents.

mod edit: wasnt 'try to keep it PG13 from now on' clear enough? thats not just applying to ToH, but everyone. including you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2005-08-14 15:06 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Aug 14, 2005, 08:13 PM
On 2005-08-14 05:37, rena-ko wrote:
yeah, hide her in the backyards of her own parents' house.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyway, ToH, sorry your sister's friend is a bitch. Try putting a password on your account/profile, and make all of your files private. She won't be able to screw up YOUR files, at least.