PDA

View Full Version : Who's willing to go with me?

Daikarin
Aug 21, 2002, 02:48 PM
I'm finally going online in a few days. I'd like to know if someone is willing to go with me... I'll let you know when.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 21, 2002, 07:54 PM
Sure give me a time and place.

I remember from other posts that you never experienced v2 yet online. Or at least I think that's the right information.

I'll gladly help you level up and play some c-mode as well.

Daikarin
Aug 22, 2002, 10:32 AM
Thanks! I sure did. At around level 21 my dc modem got zapped so I'll get a new one soon. If I can make it online, I'll post ya something. BTW, I'm level 104.

NoeGenisis
Aug 22, 2002, 02:55 PM
ill join you too itll be fun. tell me when dude.

Daikarin
Aug 22, 2002, 05:10 PM
Soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Blanchala
Aug 22, 2002, 08:59 PM
u need a new modem, I have a spare from my broken DC, i'll send it to you for just shipping and handling fee if you wanna pay 5 bucks. (its probably less that that but I want at least somthin out of it)

Daikarin
Aug 23, 2002, 02:00 PM
Thanks a lot for your nice offer but I'm getting a modem from a friend of mine which is arriving this or next week, so no thanks.

But, if I change my mind I'll definitly PM you.

FEMAR
Aug 31, 2002, 08:11 PM
So are you guys still gonna meet online?

Daikarin
Sep 1, 2002, 12:00 PM
Yeah. I hope to receive my modem this week. I just wanted to set things up, because from what I've heard, it became dangerous to wander alone on a server asking to play...

FEMAR
Sep 1, 2002, 07:37 PM
I acually just ran into some problems my isp just died and thats crummy, But i still wanna join ya all. So can someone help me get a new isp?

Daikarin
Sep 2, 2002, 07:38 AM
Just wanted to say that, If I can get online with v.2 with a new modem, it should happen tomorrow or the day after that.

Wait... What time is it here? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

EDIT: half past 5 am here? Damn! It's around 1:30 PM. I guess we'll have to use the BEAT time to meet up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2002-09-02 05:42 ]</font>

masteryodacsf
Sep 2, 2002, 07:47 AM
I'll love to join you as soon as you get your modem up and running. Remember to post the time for pacific, central/mountain and eastern times (an hour apart for each). It makes it easier for those who want to join you. I just post central and eastern times, most people figure out the rest...

Daikarin
Sep 2, 2002, 08:06 AM
All right, thanks for the tip. As soon as I get it, I'll reply here.

FEMAR
Sep 2, 2002, 10:20 AM
well alrighty then

FEMAR
Oct 9, 2002, 07:01 PM
U havn't posted in like forever............ oh well..............

Blenjar
Oct 9, 2002, 10:21 PM
Well I haven play pso.ver2 when it came out...my dc..long story...anyway I wanna meet new friends on the ngc version...let's just give each other screen name than send each other mail online...November 3 seems fine to me but what about the time....early morning around 7AM at your time. post which state you leave at and all. I need friends.... =)

Daikarin
Oct 13, 2002, 07:37 AM
I'm sorry, but the mail system in this country could make any slacker envious.

So,... NO, I'm not getting the DC modem. I'm sorry for making this meeting for nothing.

I'll maybe buy PSO EP I & II for GC when it comes out on Europe, but I'm not playing with New Ultimate, or Ultimate. I'm planning on starting with a new character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2002-10-13 05:39 ]</font>

Aceleonhart
Oct 13, 2002, 08:20 PM
it could be something to do with the customs in ur country... u may have to pay some kind of tax... better go down and ask at ur post office, who knows; they might have it there waiting for u. =/