PDA

View Full Version : I'm Hungry

Reenee
Aug 16, 2005, 01:22 AM
Thursday evening I invited my cousin to what I declared as possibly the best pizza ever made.

It was an off day I suppose. Some cheese clogged my intestines.

So Friday I was gradually building up some mild dizzyness. By nighttime I took some Mexican Alka Seltzer. A headache developed and a few hours later I took some Pepto Bismol.

Saturday morning. Half of my headache was still there. Took normal Alka Seltzer and some pills for the headache (luckily, I barely take any pills in my entire life for anything unless I'm sick, so yay). Headache was gone. Waited until lunch to actually eat. Since I was extremely hungry, I went for fast food. :3

Right. Digestion is still fucked up.

Sunday morning I was nervous about eating. Had some cereal for breakfast and a doughnut. I'll spare the details, but my major bowel movement in days was very disappointing. Lunch consisted of Marie Calendar's microwaveable pesto pasta with chicken. Drank tons of water, some Snapple Grapdade juice, and some grape juice for the rest of the day.

Nope. Stomach still clogged.

Monday morning, today. Rude awakening with my mom bringing in a bottle of lemon-flavored Magesium Citrate or whatever the c-part was. It had magnesium and supposed to invoke a bowel movement. I also could not eat. Didn't get (a disappointing) one till 90 minutes later after downing the whole bottle on a possibly near-full stomach. Yeah, I HAD to down all of it. What was it, 10 ounces? Whatever. Anyway, I then had to down a glass of sugar water. It leaves a chocolate-like aftertaste. Pugh. Since I was suffering from hunger, I got a little dizzy again and got sleepy. Took a two-hour nap. Woke up and I got the privelege to drink water and juice. Hours later I had Maruchan Chicken-flavored Instant Ramen without the damn broth (FUCK BROTH! XP~~) and a burger that consisted of the following layers, from top to bottom:

-Bun
-Ketchup
-Microwaveable chicken patty
-Ketchup
-Bun [/burger]

Had another movement with some water. So at this point my stomach probably consists half of what I ate yesterday combined, magnesium, water, grape juice, unconverted water, and my only day's meal.

Remedies welcomed. I'm worried that even the crazy-ass homemade stuff from Guatemala isn't even helping (read:the stuff above).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2005-08-15 23:27 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Aug 16, 2005, 01:32 AM
Eat more veggies. >.>

Blitzkommando
Aug 16, 2005, 01:59 AM
Try mineral oil? That stuff should jump start it. And, with it being pretty much flavorless that is better than Milk of Magnesium...

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 16, 2005, 03:14 AM
A huge chicken breast salad (at least a dinner plate worth 3 inches high) with Salad Supreme and hidden valley ranch dressing (standard kind). I'm in the bathroom within 2-3 hours because i get diahrea from that. Really helps clean the system though so i won't stop eating that any time soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-08-16 01:16 ]</font>