PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: SALVATION ARMY THREAD

IceMAn187
Aug 16, 2005, 09:49 PM
I am starting a salvation army for the sake of PSOX.I have noticed a decrease in players so i thought that if we got any new players good items then they would like it and spread it to their friends.If this is succesful PSOX could be popular again.

(This SA thread was authorized by Getintothegame, any issues/complaints regarding the PSOX SA thread should be sent to him. All other donations, questions and the like should go to IceMAn187)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-08-22 14:28 ]</font>

SatanV4
Aug 16, 2005, 10:02 PM
its too late for psox. dont bother.

Gershwyn
Aug 17, 2005, 12:30 AM
On 2005-08-16 20:02, SatanV4 wrote:
its too late for psox. dont bother.

It might be, but if that's all a person can get on, then one must try.

Oh yeah, I would really like to help, because the items are taking up most of my bank.

List
DB sabers
Last survivors
Dragon Slayers
custom ray ver.00
Angry Fists
Resist Burning/Storms
Scapes & Grinders

So how would we do this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gershwyn on 2005-08-16 22:32 ]</font>

slayer_1327
Aug 18, 2005, 10:43 AM
I will be online in a week or so cause I just moved. Here are most the things I can donate:

-DB's Sabers
-Stag Cutleryxalot
-Storm Wand
-Fire Scepter
-Ice Staff
-Club of Laconium
-Addslots
-Mind Mats
Lots of non-rare units:
-Elf Arm++'s etc...
I'll check my inventory when I get home today to see what else I am more then willing to part with.

IceMAn187
Aug 19, 2005, 10:07 PM
i actually do believe their is a good chance to get psox back up.I have gotten 2 friends of mine to join pso within a week.I gave them both items and now they are level 30 at least.If you can give me items you have to contact me and give me a time and date to get together so i can grab those items for you.

PSO_Monkey
Aug 20, 2005, 11:13 AM
This is a noob question, but what is PSOX?

Tact
Aug 20, 2005, 11:22 AM
PSOX=Xbox PSO.

PSO_Monkey
Aug 20, 2005, 11:31 AM
Alright im happy thanks

IceMAn187
Sep 4, 2005, 08:31 PM
COME ON PEOPLE!!!
I need to get this army up and going please help me!!

Gershwyn
Sep 4, 2005, 08:39 PM
Maybe around 10A.M eastern time on labor day sound good?
Otherwise, probably randomly throughout the week. school.http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

DreamLocke
Sep 8, 2005, 06:20 PM
Hey, I'm down with free stuff!:) I have two characters, both only in the 20's in level 'cause I just got PSOX last week. I have a HUcast and a RAcast. I want to beat normal with my 'cast tonight which won't take too long since he's on ruins. Hopefully I'll be online soon. Look me up...tag UnDream, characters names SPEKTRE and GRIMLOCK.

GoBigRed
Sep 16, 2005, 11:14 AM
Tonite will be my first nite online...I'd love to hook up with you guys for help now and to be able to help in the future. Let me know if this will be possible. I'm on the east coast and play from 9pm to midnite.

IceMAn187
Sep 28, 2005, 07:50 AM
hey sry i havent been on ive been really busy but ya i can help you out with some items but it will be at least a week before i will be able to get on

kevlar_pso
Oct 23, 2005, 02:27 PM
PSO-X dead? No, actually it's not. I still play it regularly. Do quite a bit of Time Attacking and have met new friends there! (gasp) I know that's shocking isnt' it? I have all kinds of tech disks. Just look me up on Dav 10 or Epidote 5. Those are the only legit lobbies in the game. Monday Xbox Live is down for maintenance. I'll see ya'll round

g00dman12
Oct 23, 2005, 04:07 PM
Im up for that I got 2 of my firends form school in to PSO

halo2 is a pso killer

kevlar_pso
Oct 27, 2005, 06:54 PM
Halo 2 a PSO killer? To a certain extent. 3/4 of every1 on my friends list I play w/on both games. I mostly play PSO, but to changeup the pace we'll play some Halo 2. I need to find out when this weekly SA is gonna go down and where. So I can contribute tech disks.

I realize I accidently posted this on the mail Trade forum. Any MOD out there can lock that up. ty

tag888
Nov 9, 2005, 06:56 AM
I have so many extra good weapons i will give some up. I am hardly on the game, but I used to play 6 hours daily or more. I have mostly Ranger and Force weapons that i find on my lvl. 171 RaMarl - Aja' TLD

kevlar_pso
Nov 13, 2005, 03:56 AM
Has it been established what ship, day of the week and time this SA will be takin place weekly? I haven't seen this anywhere? If it has, please PM me or quote me and post on this thread.

Soulvayne
Nov 15, 2005, 11:09 PM
hmm.. I'm not necessarily a new player per se, I'm a 135 ramar i have some extra things as well, though I'm also looking for a Guldmilla, on the odd chance someone that doesn't really play any longer has one and wouldn't mind sharing the wealth.

WorldAtWar
Nov 16, 2005, 01:17 PM
This Salvation Army sounds like a great idea!

In any case, lets set a time and date so we can get it rolling. I have a lvl 67 HUmar w/ a few things I can donate. Nothing of too much interest tho, but I would love to help.

kevlar_pso
Nov 18, 2005, 12:13 PM
Ok, since IceMAn187 hasn't said where and when this weekly SA will take place let's all flood his PM box and bug him to set one up already. I have too many techs and my main char is a Hucast! l0l

Deathwalk28
Nov 18, 2005, 08:32 PM
I agree that this is a good idea. An old clan of mine operates pretty much the same way. I decided to bring it to PSO and noticed the thread, so I'm also tossing my hat in the ring. I stumble across lots of rare items I can turn in and help with.

I don't own Halo 2, so I'm helplessly addicted to running around PSO like a crazed madman for items. It's so fun to have people think of you as a rabid wombat. GARRRGH!

Anyways... When is the time and place again?

(Edit: 11/20/05:) I am still interested in trying to distribute rares in PSOX. I am willing to host the events for this purpose. Seeing I'm not a member of the Salvation Army, I'm willing to post an event with my Paladins (Or Paladin. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). I'm available the coming Sunday, probably around 5-8 before I have to work.

Any thoughts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deathwalk28 on 2005-11-20 19:05 ]</font>

WorldAtWar
Nov 23, 2005, 08:16 AM
What time zone is that?

I am usually on PSO all day on Sundays. Just go to Celestite 8, and make a game. I'll be sure to find you.

I hope others read this thread as well! I hope we can get this started.

Deathwalk28
Nov 24, 2005, 01:36 AM
Atlantic time zone. New York and the such.

So 5-8PM EST, Celestite 8 on PSOX! Sounds good to me. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deathwalk28 on 2005-11-24 21:28 ]</font>

IceMAn187
Jan 2, 2006, 03:29 PM
ok im gonna set a time for people to give me their stuff for the SA... Tuesday night at 5:00 ET in Davburite Block 6 im only gonna wait bout 30 mins for you and ill be in a game called salvation army tell me if there would be a better time for you

CapcomDragon
Jan 24, 2006, 02:36 PM
ok cool Iceman. what's your character's name? mine's JINO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CapcomDragon on 2006-01-24 11:43 ]</font>

GalaxTheWanderer
Feb 11, 2006, 09:06 PM
IF I can update my data, look for a lvl 110 force named Galax.

Black-Dragon
Feb 23, 2006, 02:41 PM
I believe this is a good idea; Halo II IS a PSOX killer in most case, but you have to take into concideration that you get no satisfaction of Halo II except for killing people. And while this is a very good outlet (or whatever you wish to call it); concider the fact that once you log into Halo II, kill some people, leave, that's all you've done.
If you log into PSOX and go from level 1 to level 10; the next time you log in you're still level 10, you have something to gain and a chance to grow more each time you play. You have rares, and chances of aquiring things (If you play legit) that you've never seen before. And once you reach level 80, you see a whole new side of PSO. So count me in, I find rares daily and just look for my characters on 44:Davburite:10. I'll be handing out the good stuff, but don't get greedy and ask for more then I give you, or you won't et anything. Fairwell for now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Black Dragon
HUcaseal LVL 124+

Merlin (Yeah I know Cleche but it got me Pinkal!)
FOmar LVL 84+

Snake Eye
RAmar LVL 60+

RAcast LVL 42+

Good Apollo
RAcast LVL 14+

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-07 17:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-07 17:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-07 17:06 ]</font>

bored219
Mar 14, 2006, 02:12 AM
wow this is pretty old i mean there were like 3 salvation armies before this one. psox is pretty much dead.. and its not just halo2 its the whole repetitive thing of pso i played for summers on end. it gets repetitive .. but good luck with this salvation army... helps the newer players and ppl on psoworld.. remeber. dont be selfish.. oh and you should really setup specified pick up dates, like say a day, and a specific time and place. it works very well just a tip http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif anyway goodluck

-boredom

xxTrystanxx
Mar 15, 2006, 04:38 PM
I would be more than happy to head this up, if there are others willing.

EuLoGy
May 11, 2006, 04:35 PM
how come im the only person who doesnt understand this topic...