PDA

View Full Version : Need God Ability and Matts. (Legit of course)

Fredrick
Aug 19, 2005, 09:09 AM
First of all, I need POW and MIND matts. Im not sure what you would want for them, but I was thinking PDs. If that doesnt work for you let me know what you want.

Also, I know most people wouldnt part with their God Abilities, but I figured maybe there are some High lv. purples who have more then they need. I do have a ton of photon drops, but I also have a decent selection of HU, RA, and FO weapons that I would be willing to trade. Also I have some extra units, frames, and mags.

(Of course I only want only legit items and all my items legit.)

PatserGOUKI
Aug 24, 2005, 04:56 AM
and errr what system do you play on Super famicom???
Do we have to guess?
Please consider to be specific when writing for a trade, this can be useful for yourself and all other people who read the trading posts!
Thank you,

PatserGOUKI

Fredrick
Aug 24, 2005, 09:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Fredrick

The GC's are even color coded... for those f you who cant read.

slayer_1327
Aug 25, 2005, 11:13 AM
You should still fix it before some loser mod biches at you for other people "not-smartness"

Mixfortune
Aug 26, 2005, 07:31 AM
On 2005-08-25 09:13, slayer_1327 wrote:
You should still fix it before some loser mod biches at you for other people "not-smartness"

Thanks, loser mod, right?
Yeah, people can assume GC if that's alright. Course some people happen to forget to update their info at times or might be in reference to other things (some people play BB but still show profile as GC or Xbox), and it takes 2 seconds to put in the trade itself. Whatever you can do to help the most will only speed up the process.

Less hostility, everyone.
In any case, good luck with your trading.