PDA

View Full Version : Bush Bashing...

Anubis_
Aug 21, 2005, 05:40 PM
I just thought i'd take the time to say..

FUK BUSH!!!!!

ROFL..

You know most infantry guys in the military would have killed me literaly if they had heard me say that out loud...

But now that I'm in te safe comfort of my own home I'd just like to say.. FUK EM!!!

Dont get me wrong.. I admit,, I'd like to think I'd take a bullet for him if it ever came down to it.. Like any good soldier would.. And I'd also obey his orders too a T... what ever the hell that means...

But it doesnt mean i have to like his ass...

lol... I feel good now.. yeah... i feal really good now.. I love the Rant section.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

InfinityXXX
Aug 21, 2005, 05:43 PM
OH LAWD you've done, done it now. Lol. I am too afraid to express how i feel towards bush.

Oh ya, but i understand why you feel the way you do towards bush, you being a soildier and all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-08-21 15:45 ]</font>

Jehosaphaty
Aug 21, 2005, 06:02 PM
On 2005-08-21 15:43, InfinityXXX wrote:

Oh ya, but i understand why you feel the way you do towards bush, you being a soildier and all

so you understand ,too, that he has a job to do regardless of whether or not he likes his boss personally? and for that matter, why should it be understandable for a soldier to feel that way towards bush? thats ignorance. if you've got beef, at least back it up with a sensible statement. if you're afraid someone will ridicule you, grow up, stand up, and let your educated opinion be known. thats the cornerstone of america: free speech. for an examle, i give you henry clay. man had gumption.

InfinityXXX
Aug 21, 2005, 06:11 PM
On 2005-08-21 16:02, Jehosaphaty wrote:

On 2005-08-21 15:43, InfinityXXX wrote:

so you understand ,too, that he has a job to do regardless of whether or not he likes his boss personally? and for that matter, why should it be understandable for a soldier to feel that way towards bush? thats ignorance. if you've got beef, at least back it up with a sensible statement. if you're afraid someone will ridicule you, grow up, stand up, and let your educated opinion be known. thats the cornerstone of america: free speech. for an examle, i give you henry clay. man had gumption.

Alright, lookie here. I don't like commenting on War and Bush because everytime theres a topic like this it always result in flaming and hating and locking. I stand up for a LOT of things and I am not scared but I just didn't feel like typing out a long post so I just put my 2 lil cents in and thats all. Buuuuuuut if you would like to hear how i truely feel just pm me and i'll be happy to tell you.

Lemme explain a bit of the comment you quoted.

Anubis is a soldier.(the destiney child's song come to mind now) Hes seen some things and hes experienced first hand of what its like being around all the bush/war controversy so since he has experience I guess I can understand why he don't like bush.

But i guess the basic gist of your post is right though, the whole standing up thing. Its just that i don't want to type a bunch of stuff on how i feel.

*I was kinda trying to be funny in my post but i guess it didn't work http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-08-21 16:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-08-21 16:21 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Aug 21, 2005, 06:27 PM
Meh, to quote and slightly change part of a Steven King book, "SSDP."

Same shit, different president.

I don't feel strongly about Bush one way or the other because I honestly don't feel certain that even if Gore had been elected way back when, we wouldn't be at war right now. It was many more factors than just Bush yelling "OIL LOL" that sent us into Iraq.

Besides, I hate MTV and the cool kids and are usually skeptical of whatever they have to say. Since they all hate Bush, and I hate them, I figure Bush must be at least a semi-radical dude.

InfinityXXX
Aug 21, 2005, 06:30 PM
I'll just say this last thing.*maybe*

That Bush is a real cool person but when it comes to politics he just doesn't do it for me.

geewj
Aug 21, 2005, 06:43 PM
On 2005-08-21 16:27, CupOfCoffee wrote:
Meh, to quote and slightly change part of a Steven King book, "SSDP."

Same shit, different president.

I don't feel strongly about Bush one way or the other because I honestly don't feel certain that even if Gore had been elected way back when, we wouldn't be at war right now. It was many more factors than just Bush yelling "OIL LOL" that sent us into Iraq.

Besides, I hate MTV and the cool kids and are usually skeptical of whatever they have to say. Since they all hate Bush, and I hate them, I figure Bush must be at least a semi-radical dude.

That about sums it up.

Dangerous55
Aug 21, 2005, 06:48 PM
I can see people complaing about the war.

But I absolutely despise when people call him a tyrant, dictator, war-monger or Hitler. He is not, and you're an idiot.

RicoRoyal
Aug 21, 2005, 07:20 PM
On 2005-08-21 16:48, Dangerous55 wrote:

But I absolutely despise when people call him a tyrant, dictator, war-monger or Hitler. He is not, and you're an idiot.

No one called him any of those things. Also, thank you for stating your opinions as facts - straight, ignorant and to the point. I figure you're so pro-Bush that you just read what you wanted to read. I just love the way you wait for just the right moment in every single one of these board discussions pertaining to the President and his policies. You just love starting shit, don't ya'? "Oh noes! He expressed his opinion with regards to our lord and savior President George W. Bush. OH shit! It differs from mine... KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT!" Kudos to you, predictable Dangerous55.

You're an idiot.

Mixfortune
Aug 21, 2005, 07:40 PM
On 2005-08-21 17:20, RicoRoyal wrote:

No one called him any of those things. Also, thank you for stating your opinions as facts - straight, ignorant and to the point. I figure you're so pro-Bush that you just read what you wanted to read. I just love the way you wait for just the right moment in every single one of these board discussions pertaining to the President and his policies. You just love starting shit, don't ya'? "Oh noes! He expressed his opinion with regards to our lord and savior President George W. Bush. OH shit! It differs from mine... KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT!" Kudos to you, predictable Dangerous55.

You're an idiot.

Now, I'll admit I haven't followed the "patterns" of certain posters in these types of discussions, but he never said that anyone called him any of those things. More like, he dislikes it when someone does say that.

Granted, the last little sentence at the end is rather eh.

He also, to my knowledge in that post, did not state any opinions as "facts", unless you are talking about how he said Bush is not a "tyrant, dictator, war-monger or Hitler".

Speaking of not starting shit, whether he is or not, don't try bouncing off of it. It's just as bad, if not worse. So stop it here and now.

Scejntjynahl
Aug 21, 2005, 07:59 PM
Like it or not, good or bad, he was elected. If you dislike a candidate in the next election, do the right thing... vote. And stop whining about who wins.

On a side note:

One of the major difference I have noticed (personal opinion comming up people) is that unlike other countries... USA hardly ever commits to any one cause... good or bad. I still remember the aftermath of 911 and how sooo many people wanted answers, wanted action, wanted for lack of better words... blood. Now that we have come to a semi stable status quo... those screams are more "meh". While other countries it seems, once they commit... they commit.

People do not forget an old proverb... "the nail that sticks out the most will get hammered" (I admit I may have quoted that wrong). USA will always be disliked, and hated. Call it jealousy, call it rightenous (spelling), call it what you may. But be weary, even if USA pulls out, even if USA never ever gets involved with the rest of the world... we are that nail that sticks out... and there are many people for whatever reason will want to hammer us.

Allos
Aug 21, 2005, 08:07 PM

You're an idiot.

Yeah, too bad D55 is right. And call me blind, but I read people. Yes that's PEOPLE in general, so saying he no one called him any of those things would not be correct.

And is he any different from the liberal members of this forum that do the same thing in a pro-bush/ more right wing conversation? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Uncle_bob
Aug 21, 2005, 08:32 PM
On 2005-08-21 18:07, Allos wrote:

And is he any different from the liberal members of this forum that do the same thing in a pro-bush/ more right wing conversation? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Hush, it's naughty to bring that up! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyway Mr. Topic Starter, if you're going to bash the president, why not give some reason as to why you hate him? Otherwise you look like another mindless MTV or HotTopic fool who hates him just because it's the cool thing to do. (Not calling you a fool, just saying that people may think you are one if you just go around bashing him with no reason.)

Wyndham
Aug 21, 2005, 08:44 PM
well, it's something i dont get.
why is it the popular thing to hate Bush if he got elected?
anyway, I haven't liked his policies, or what he did for far longer than most people could say, and I admit I could very well be wrong, but I don't really back anyone currently.
Kerry deserved to lose.
from what i could tell, his idea was just to be a better Bush than Bush.
that and he's a #%$&ing idiot, judging by the way he acts, and my Bushisms calender. ;3

Shattered_weasel
Aug 21, 2005, 09:34 PM
On 2005-08-21 18:32, Uncle_bob wrote:

Anyway Mr. Topic Starter, if you're going to bash the president, why not give some reason as to why you hate him? Otherwise you look like another mindless MTV or HotTopic fool who hates him just because it's the cool thing to do. (Not calling you a fool, just saying that people may think you are one if you just go around bashing him with no reason.)

Yea, It would be nice to hear your reasons, please.

Also, RicoRoyal, I don't think Dangerous55 was talking about anyone in this topic. Also I don't think he was trying to state his opinions as facts but he could have done without the Idiot line because that does look a little suspicious.

RicoRoyal
Aug 21, 2005, 11:54 PM
On 2005-08-21 18:07, Allos wrote:

Fair enough, he's no different. Thing is, I greatly dislike both types of people. There, so that my thoughts are clear on the matter. Pro or con, when you (reader) come into a topic stating the same biased, unbacked opinion, whether pro-Bush or con-Bush, I HATE YOU (not directed at anyone immediate). People asking for Anubis to back what he says, please keep in mind that he didn't actually come in here to state an opinion (nor did he ever state one). Anubis came in here to vent at the President. He told 'em to fuck off. Period.

If it still bugs so many of you though as to why Anubis might be so darn mad... mhhh, let's think about it. How many of you here have been serving in Afghanistan for a recent portion of your life? Hm? Yeah, I thought so. Let Anubis rant for fucks sake. I think he is more than entitled to it.

Anubis_
Aug 22, 2005, 12:35 AM
You know what i could have said alot of shit about the war and the bombing and all that...

As a matter of fact some of you were right about i should have said something specific about the guy before i said fuk him...

But hell it doesnt really matter now.. People called alot of things for it and i really dont see a reason to sit here and try to prove a point to them now...

lol..

So yeah,, your right.. i probably should've said something else.. boy i tell you even the rant section is dangerous.. I mean u guys even killed infinity.. poor poor infinity...

Ah.. I'm done.. you wont see me in the rant section for a while now..

Dangerous55
Aug 22, 2005, 04:05 PM

You're an idiot.

Who the fuck cares if nobody called him that, it is damn true. People are right, nobody called him that in this topic and I never said they did.

Jesus Christ pal, are you taking in every one of my posts and saving them? Sorry if I have a consistent opinion. Has it become so un-popular to support Bush in the least, that when you do you become a blind?

I like Bush, I don't think he is half as bad as people say he is. That is why I made that post, I hate it when people call him that. Why? Because he clearly isn't.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about with the majority of that post. I love starting shit? It's a fucking internet forum. Relax.

I am an idiot though.

ABDUR101
Aug 22, 2005, 05:21 PM
Considering the topic started rather light and was just anubis venting abit, and not even anything harsh, I beleive the topic is done.

Anubis did'nt say anything negative, even said he'd follow what Bush ordered or take a bullet if need be, calm down everyone.

Honestly, I think some people's personal feelings would have been hurt if I threw in my buck fifty on the matter.

The President knows he's disliked for his judgements and decisions on things, why is it such a big deal when someone says something about it anymore?