PDA

View Full Version : 1st day of school crap....

InfinityXXX
Aug 22, 2005, 10:33 PM
My first day of school was extremely awful. I just hope the rest of the school year isn't.

1. Schedule. This REALLY TICKED ME OFF!!! Last year while we made schedules I put down about 5 electives. The ones I wanted to get in the most were at the top and the least at the bottom.

My schedule is..

-English AP
-Forensic Science
-Algebra 2
-Drama
-JROTC
-Computer Tech
-Physiology Anatomy

Now here is the problem. How the HELL did JROTC, Forensic Science, and Drama get on my schedule when they weren't even on my list of elective! Not only that but I'm not even IN any kind of history class! They counselors at my school has always been lazy but this time, noooooo, this was just plain out lazyness! I tried putting in a schedule change and they told me "Well we really don't know when you can change "if" you even change".

What do you mean "if"!? If my school is all about helping us succeed and give us the best education then why don't you care that I don't have a history class! W/O a history I can't graduate!!

Then I don't have any FORM of art whatsoever. In all my art classes and other art classes I see, majority of them be with kids that sleep through them, don't do anything, and take up space. They put these kids in it and neglect the true artist or people interested in it. My friend, who is a great artist has NEVER been in ART. He tries every year but they don't let him in!!

My school is really shrewed. They screwed me this year and everytime I try to go to the office they give me some BS or turn me away.

But tommorow, if they turn me away or give me crap I shall conjure up the dark flames of the GHETTO and raise HELL!!!!!!

2. Stupid People
Gosh, every year, the people at my school grow dumber and dumber. The first day of school and people are bragging about how they skipped class or how much pot they smoked.

Then, during passing period, the school is REALLY crowded and the halls are really small and people actually stop while your walking behind them and chit chat and goof around.

Then for some year. Its sooo popular now to sit on the wall all passing period and lunch and hold your crotch. The girls go all googly eyes and hyped sying "OMG, DID YOU SEE TYLER ON THE WALL,OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!!!!"

Not only that but the sick disease of the "ACTC" (abercrombie children of the corn) has spreaded. (God I can't wait till next summer so i can burn my whole wardrobe) Its gotten so bad that even the damn teachers are influenced.

This is all that has aggrovated me today. I know the whole situation with stupid people is never gonna change BUT this is the third year of high school and just like every year they horribly messed up my schedule AGAIN. If this continue, this school year is not gonna be a good one..

(But the only good thing that in all my classes, even the ones I want out of, the teachers are real nice or lenient.)

Sayara
Aug 22, 2005, 10:42 PM
Its too early to complain....

Its called, First come first serve laddy.

Your classes could of been taken already, so they dump whatever they can on you.
It happens all the time.

And the whole people bit, thats always like that...why let it get to you know?

InfinityXXX
Aug 22, 2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I guess so but I just hate the whole comment "If you even change". I really need to get in my history. The more days I miss out on it.......

Sayara
Aug 22, 2005, 11:18 PM
Classes no better then to go HEAD ON EXTREME in day 1. If it were later however....

Allos
Aug 23, 2005, 05:40 AM
I love how I get Film Production III in first semester and II in second.

Scrub
Aug 23, 2005, 07:05 AM
Get your parents/guardians to call the school's office/go down there in person. If you raise Hell, you'll get into any class that you want. :3 Worked for me, I got my schedule switched from Vo Tech being 2nd semester to 1st semester.

Sayara
Aug 23, 2005, 07:30 AM
On 2005-08-23 03:40, Allos wrote:
I love how I get Film Production III in first semester and II in second.

Acting 2 and Advanced Acting... without Acting 1 credit. >>

Anyway, yeah if you STILL get crap from them then go with Gray's suggestion

InfinityXXX
Aug 23, 2005, 05:00 PM
Well. The counselor asked to see me tommorow so I guess I'll be changing then.

I think I'm gonna stay in drama though. Its real fun. I'm getting out of JROTC and Forensic Science but I really like the forensic science teacher. He gives us problems to solve and they really make you think. Hes a good techer. Todays lesson was all about "wording questions and eliminating questions by asking a single question". He even says that, hes half insane. Lol, maybe next year.

Spankster
Aug 23, 2005, 05:34 PM
Heh, sucks for you.

I don't even have to go back to school if I don't want.
8)

Sef
Aug 23, 2005, 09:01 PM
Aw...

What JROTC anyways? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yeah, sometimes schools can be wacky... Not too many problems here with me...

Just need to make up a credit. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

InfinityXXX
Aug 23, 2005, 09:53 PM
I think if I join JROTC it'll help me with a lot of skills in life.(team work being the main one i need to work on >.< ) I also want to wear teh uniforms and badges but sadly, I have to get fine art credits this year.

To be honest, ever since my bad experience with JROTC in 6th grade i've always had, well I wouldn't say negative. but not a good view on ROTC. But this year I learned that involves a lot of stuff other than just marching.

(To be honest my bro needs to get in that class so he can work on some traits on himself)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-08-23 19:53 ]</font>

lupardo22
Aug 23, 2005, 10:26 PM
My Schedule should be easy this year i have gym,English 11, and US History, then off to BOCES for Autobody half of the day