PDA

View Full Version : On giving out personal info and such.

Davion
Aug 22, 2002, 08:01 PM
I've noticed that if you give out personal info in a post, it is usualy deleted and/or locked by a mod. What I think is odd is that all people have to do is click on the little buttons below the post to access that personal info.
Now don't get me wrong here. I know that the mods have a responsibility to keep this forum neat and tidy, and whether some of you like it or not, without them this forum wouldn't be a very nice place to post. Imagine the numerous flame wars we'd have if they didn't clean up the mess. So I guess I'm voicing two opinions here. The first being that stuff about the personal info, and the second is about all the whining about how mean the mods are. Well, now I've said my piece, your turn.

Guile
Aug 22, 2002, 11:03 PM
the penguins must be after me too cuz I have no idea what your talkin about with the personal info...when did they lock a personal info thread?

Davion
Aug 23, 2002, 09:20 AM
A bit ago. Some one posted and said you couldn't post personal info, then the topic got locked a bit afterwards. I might be mistaken however, and misunderstood what happened. I apologize if I got the facts wrong.

LollipopLolita
Aug 24, 2002, 07:18 AM
personal info? giving em out and we lock it? you sure? i'm very into personal info! shit, give me your social security number, mother's maiden name and bank account # and I won't lock the thread. Promise!

good day!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-08-24 05:19 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Aug 24, 2002, 07:20 AM
social security numbers are nice..but credit card numbers are best. Oh, and don't forget to tell me the name on the card or you won't be billed properly.

LollipopLolita
Aug 24, 2002, 07:22 AM
and the zipcode. fall is coming, i need a new wardrobe.

ABDUR101
Aug 24, 2002, 07:24 AM
And you have to please all the stalkers that visit this board..so please, be specific. Maiden names are ok, but street addresses make it alot easier.

I can't decide if I want to go on a road trip or a spending spree.

Your personal info will decide what I do!